Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Do You Think Built the Moon?
I don't know how you feel about David Icke, but here is a brand new video just released today, and he brings out some interesting points.  I actually considered most of his talks to be a bit more "out there" than what I believe, but his topic on "Who Built the Moon" matches up with a lot of what many others claim.

[Image: hqdefault%2B%25288%2529.jpg]

He offers some background on the Ancients as a foundation to bring him up to the topic of the moon at approximately the 51:26 mark.  If you don't have time to listen to the entire video, you can skip ahead.

Also, here is a really good article to go with it: Source Article

https://youtu.be/VJorKZEbQsA
Yes, Mr. Icke believes his theories are actually Facts, but they're not. They are just Theories.
He takes the ideas from others that have wrote books or have actually investigated the subject. Yes, Yes, He gives them Credit for their contributions.

Is the Moon Hollow, I think it is.
I've done threads on this and I believe the moon was brought into our orbit to be used as an incubator for life or a Space Station for Aliens to mine the Earth and to interact with the Primitive
Species.

I don't really know the answer, but Mr. Icke has no answer ether.
@"Mystic Wanderer" Thank You I did enjoy the video.
Here is a good article: Link and Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Don't forget the best link ever on this topic...

LINK to G's STORY Post

(Shameless plug! LOL)

minusculebeercheers 
G
(01-23-2017, 07:08 PM)gordi Wrote: Don't forget the best link ever on this topic...

LINK to G's STORY Post

(Shameless plug! LOL)

minusculebeercheers 
G

Quote:"Well, almost every single ancient civilisation upon this Earth has a similar story. Cultures that never met, share exactly the same myths about cataclysmic and devastating floods right?
Well, something caused those floods to happen right?, and ever since our data started pointing to the possible artificial nature of the Moon, the team have been... speculating.
Speculating that... what if a Huge artificial structure suddenly arrived and placed itself in close orbit around the Earth? What effect might that have had on the Earth itself?
And ONE ANSWER kept cropping up;
The gravitational effect of an object the size of the Moon, would have a major impact on the magnetic fields of the Earth, possibly even inducing a field inversion."

"Sorry, a what? You've lost me."

"A Flip of the Earths magnetic field. A reversal. A complete change in the polarity of our gravitational field.
It would cause chaos, natural disasters beyond imagination, volcanic eruptions, storms, but mainly... Flooding on a Global Scale!"

"You mean, Noah's Flood?"

"Exactly. And here in this book, is actual evidence of ancient eye-witness accounts of the arrival of this... Moon! and the cataclysms which followed!
It's confirmation of our data! Jesus... it makes it... REAL!"

That sounded like what Icke was discussing in the video.   Did you get that from him?   tinylaughing

Great story, by the way.   minusculebeercheers