Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration
I know they are having a mental breakdown.
[Image: 576312_471041272927432_2142428064_n_Libe...369774.jpg] 
[Image: 9dcea3605466f9918fac0820841a782f.jpg]My husband wants that t-shirt.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yep, @BIAD

As the French quote says "Plus ça change, plus ça reste la même chose "

Or as the less eloquent English version goes "Same shit, different colour"

I much prefer the French version.
I missed the inaugaration due to work.

But had been talking to a few couples who voted for Trump.

What they told me makes sense to a degree.

They voted for Trump not because they like him, oh no.

They voted for Trump simply to give the 'Establishment' the finger....meaning they are sick of the D.C. politicians and loved the fact that Trump was/is an unpredictable outsider that they cannot  control.

Now then whether or not Trump does half of what he says he will do, they do not know and highly doubt it, being as once the candidate gets into office, they find out it is not that simple as they think it will be.

Of course, Trump seems the type to buck the system regardless and that in of itself is a lot of the draw.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-22-2017, 01:40 AM)senona Wrote: I missed the inaugaration due to work.

[Image: C2t718QUAAASKQJ.jpg]

They voted for Trump simply to give the 'Establishment' the finger....meaning they are sick of the D.C. politicians and loved the fact that Trump was/is an unpredictable outsider that they cannot  control.

Now then whether or not Trump does half of what he says he will do, they do not know and highly doubt it, being as once the candidate gets into office, they find out it is not that simple as they think it will be.

Of course, Trump seems the type to buck the system regardless and that in of itself is a lot of the draw.

Yes, I think a lot of people did, they were just Tired Of Getting Lied To and Shit On!
These Women are a Bunch Of Fools, Trump as never said he was going to take away their rights.
That claim of him grabby some woman's Pussy was never proven, but Bill Clinton left his DNA on a Blue Dress and Hillary Crucified All Of Bill's Women.
These stupid Bitches that are protesting don't have a Brain!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-22-2017, 02:14 AM)guohua Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 01:40 AM)senona Wrote: I missed the inaugaration due to work.

[Image: C2t718QUAAASKQJ.jpg]

Yes, I think a lot of people did, they were just Tired Of Getting Lied To and Shit On!
These Women are a Bunch Of Fools, Trump as never said he was going to take away their rights.
That claim of him grabby some woman's Pussy was never proven, but Bill Clinton left his DNA on a Blue Dress and Hillary Crucified All Of Bill's Women.
Absolutely!

Many who voted for Trump were actually just voting against Hillary. Who else was there?

They screwed themselves by thinking that the people would continue to take the lies, theft, corruption, secrets, murder, wars and so much more. When left with only one other choice it's easy to see what happened.

If Trump delivers even half of what he promises it will still be 100% more than what Obama delivered and without Hillary at the button we might have a chance of avoiding Armageddon.

Jude
(01-22-2017, 02:52 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, I think a lot of people did, they were just Tired Of Getting Lied To and Shit On!

Oh, oh, oh.......speaking of ol' Bill.

Seems as tho he got caught ogling Ivanka at the inauguration and Hillary caught him (as well as the photographer) .

'Old dog sticking to his old tricks!' Internet calls out Bill Clinton for 'checking out Ivanka Trump' - until he got busted by Hillary

There is a video too but that is what one called an approving look given by a male when eyeing a good looking chick.
Except Momma caught him. LOL.

[Image: 3C556B3C00000578-0-image-a-13_1484941413437.jpg]

Also Michelle was seen giving Trump some awful smirks during his speech.

Guess talking about wanting to give the country back to it's people is not up to her liking.
And this does not only pertain to Obama, but all the Presidents before him who catered to the lobbyist instead of the people.

[Image: 984e440435fe42b5a1abe8afd0df5bbf.png]

Not that Trump will be able to do as he says, but I applaud anyone who has the guts to say this to the Elite on such a momentous day.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Folks the game is not over as the NWO/lids will not stop and will try everything they can http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/conf...peachment/
Regarding Sky's link:
'Confidential David Brock Memo: Defeat Trump Through Impeachment'

I think that if any shady business practices are brought to light, it can be easily
combated by the simple fact that Trump wasn't in Government until recently.

Any wrong-doings -if allowed to occur without being held accountable, would
double back to who was in power at that time and why was it not flagged-up!

Business people are in business to make money, servants of the Government
are there to serve those who elected them. If that means turning the other
cheek to allow private companies to get legally-or-illegally function, then this
casts a shadow on that section of the Government s well.

That's a can of worms that can leave a terrible smell.

Tax avoidance, lobbying for actions that benefit companies and many other
'grey' areas are legal if not morally correct, but they exist because Governments
allow it.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.