Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAARP Facility Located in Arkansas
Kent Dunn says a new HAARP facility has been located in Arkansas, and he has called out the White Hats to blow it up!

If you live in that area and hear a loud BOOM, you'll know what's going on.   tinysurprised

Quote: New HAARP location revealed in Arkansas.  It is was a secret cabal run HAARP facility located south of Harrison Arkansas and is presumed to be operated under ground. The main facility is presumed to be located at Mountain View, Arkansas and extends all the way via underground tunnels to Ozark, Missouri.   Using Google Maps, the distance between Harrison, Arkansas and Ozark, Missouri is about 62 miles.  Distance between Mountain View, Arkansas and Harrison Arkansas is 80 miles.  Kent Dunn does not make a distinct difference between Harrison and Mountain View Arkansas as to the location of the HAARP facility.   Kent Dunn asks military White Knights and White Hats to destroy the HAARP base and tunnels which stretch for miles according to Google Maps. David Rockefeller and Nathan Rothschild are confirmed dead according to Kent Dunn.

I started to due some research and see if I could locate additional information concerning a HAARP facility in Arkansas.  Luckily there are some data points that may support Kent Dunn's claims that a dark cabal HAARP base is in operation in Arkansas/Missouri.

First report I came across was from the YouTube channel Nick Thomas TV with a video entitled " Pictures Showing HAARP at work in Arkansas on July 21st 2015"  As you can see in the video below, there is a strange energetic phenomenon happening in the picture slide show, claiming to be HAARP in Arkansas on July 21, 2015.

Source

Be safe y'all.   tinywondering
He wants it to go boom ....... let HIM go make it go boom ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Not sure if I agree with there being a HAARP facility there...............however, there is something secretive going on.

@"Mystic Wanderer" , do you remember Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" show?
Man I miss that show....anyhow.

There was a person who posted in the comment section an old show from there, back from 2012.
And it is of real interest to your thread topic.

A monstrous building built in Mountain View (looks like a castle)  that is 72,000 sq.ft --bigger than the White House and Bill Gates home.
That is believed to be the H.Q. of the Illuminati.

They registered the house as a single family home when they got the permit and were allowed to bypass the planning & zoning.
However, the name on the papers has been linked to a billionaire who has tie with the govt (go figure).

Locals say there are tons of caves underground and tunnels that go for thousands of miles.

And where they use to have only 1 bank for the whole town, they now have several.

Yes, Alex Jones does make a brief appearance, but overall it is very interesting.

Basically, many believe that the Illuminati are going to create chaos to where the people turn on each other.
They want the population to decrease by 95% supposedly (hence the many depopulation theories).

Just don't forget, as Jesse once stated on ATS, that these are not facts but merely tossing info out to viewers so they can come to their own conclusion.
But I have to admit, it is very compelling.

Enjoy!!

Conspricay Theory with Jesse Ventura-Ozarks

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Thanks for the link @"senona".  I'll give it a look when time allows.  It does sound interesting!   tinyhuh
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP,,,, Yes a Big Old BUMP to an Old Thread.  smallgreenbananadancer

HAARP, not the one in Arkansa but the one in Alaska.
Yes, they are starting it up, well as of the 21st of June to the 25th of June according to this article.
It is the warning I found interesting.
Quote:Is HAARP Firing Up? FAA Issues Warning About "Electromagnetic Radiation"

Does anyone know what HAARP actually does?

Quote:A longstanding topic of great speculation among curious minds is HAARP, a controversial Alaska-based research facility that studies the outermost layer of Earth's atmosphere: the ionosphere. 

HAARP (short for High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) has been at the center of wild speculation that its high-power radio frequency transmitter facility can control the weather. Though those claims have yet to be confirmed, conspiracy theorists say otherwise. 

[Image: haarp.jpg?itok=fXZhPyHz]

HAARP has fallen out of the news cycle in recent years for inactivity, but there's reason to believe that it's being fired back up for "scientific research." 
A notice to airmen (known as a NOTAM) was issued by the Federal Aviation Administration on June 17 with the beginning date of June 21 through June 25.

[Image: 2021-06-23_14-31-40.png?itok=U-vnulFW]
The NOTAM places "temporary flight restrictions" around Gulkana, Alaska, where the HAARP facility is located. It reads that planes are restricted from flying in the Gulkana airspace due to "electromagnetic radiation for scientific research."
Quote:FDC 1/6022 ZAN AK..AIRSPACE GULKANA, AK..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS WI AN AREA DEFINED AS 2.5NM RADIUS OF 622333N1450902W (GKN007016.6) SFC-FL250 FOR ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. PURSUANT TO 14 CFR SECTION 91.137 (A)(1) TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ARE IN EFFECT. TRANSIT THRU THE AIRSPACE MAY BE AUTH BY HAARP COMMAND CENTER, TEL 907-822-5497 OR FREQ 123.3. ANCHORAGE /ZAN/ ARTCC TEL 907-269-1103 IS THE FAA CDN FACILITY. DLY 0400-1730 2106210400-2106251730.
Quote:If concerned citizens are correct and HAARP can, in fact, control weather or even weaponize weather - what could the government be up to? 
Source

I'm don't agree with the Controlling The Weather thingy.

Sorry but they could have used HAARP to save Texas from the freeze last Winter or California from the Fires and Drought or even the Drought we are having here in Arizona and other States right now.

No, there is an other use for HAARP, What is it?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[quote pid='68433' dateline='1624552828']

Sorry but they could have used HAARP to save Texas from the freeze last Winter or California from the Fires and Drought or even the Drought we are having here in Arizona and other States right now.

[/quote]

@"guohua",  maybe they are getting it fired up and ready to activate all the people who got jabbed. It does work with frequencies, right? 

This is still a conspiracy site, no?
(06-24-2021, 09:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:I'm don't agree with the Controlling The Weather thingy.

Quote:@"guohua",  maybe they are getting it fired up and ready to activate all the people who got jabbed. It does work with frequencies, right? 

Whatever their intentions are, I don't believe they should be pratting around with an atmosphere we all share.
When experimenting on anything that can effect the public, a serious-minded organisation would ask that public
and they didn't. This alone, puts them in a position of being accused of acting nefariously.

tinyok
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-24-2021, 09:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: [quote pid='68433' dateline='1624552828']

@"guohua",  maybe they are getting it fired up and ready to activate all the people who got jabbed. It does work with frequencies, right? 

[/quote]

I'm not sure, but I think it may be away to communicate with our Real Space Force that are Deep Space, Really Deep Space.

JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Haarp is supposed to be used to study the ionosphere, and the noctilucent cloud season has just started in the northern hemisphere, so I guess they're cloudbusting. Or something.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(06-25-2021, 02:50 PM)WonderCow Wrote: Haarp is supposed to be used to study the ionosphere, and the noctilucent cloud season has just started in the northern hemisphere, so I guess they're cloudbusting. Or something.

"Or something" being the operative words here.