Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Secret Covenant of Secret Society: Illuminati Exposed!
It doesn't get any clearer than this.

And the bad/sad part...

It's already happened.   tinycrying

https://youtu.be/lvW_iozMhNM
I actually watched this video before and just re-watched it.
Very Interesting and Very Possibly True.
I do believe they made a very serious error in allowing Soros to use Obama as their tool to push forward their agenda.
All Soros and Obama did was Piss Off Americans and get Trump Elected and Prove To many, The Clintons and Hillary were nothing but tools!
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Bumping this thread to add this:

Bloodlines of Illuminati

Click here to open:  https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-c...nati.R.pdf
Let us go a little deeper into these secret accults of Black Magic and Witches. basically a group connected to the Elites, Illuminati and powerful families, these Witches are called, The Mother of Darkness and they have orders in for kidnapped children so they can sacrifice them.
Just try and watch the video.

After watching these videos, an old saying comes to mind
"Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know "
There is so much rubbish in the videos, and so much cherry picking of information it makes the videos worthless. These rubbish videos only make it much harder for the people who are fighting the evil.
(11-03-2018, 11:43 AM)Wallfire Wrote: After watching these videos, an old saying comes to mind
"Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know "
There is so much rubbish in the videos, and so much cherry picking of information it makes the videos worthless. These rubbish videos only make it much harder for the people who are fighting the evil.

You are probably right, but there are organizations like these mentioned.
What is interesting, the castle/large home mentioned actually does exist. 

Is or isn't there a possibility that these people exist or have existed?
I remember the Anons on 8Chan grabbing on to President Trump's remark about "TheThousand Points of Light" and digging into the meaning.  They uncovered a lot of information about this too.  He says a lot of things that people take as nonsense, but what they don't understand is, he's speaking to the ANons to start their research on that subject, whatever it happens to be.

I went back and tried to find where I thought Q had mentioned it in a post, but couldn't find it.  I don't think my filter is working on the Q site. You all know my computer is haunted anyway, right?  

The Anons have offered so much evidence that this type of ritual abuse is real, and who the "players" are, I do believe it.
(11-03-2018, 05:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I remember the Anons on 8Chan grabbing on to President Trump's remark about "TheThousand Points of Light" and digging into the meaning.  They uncovered a lot of information about this too.  He says a lot of things that people take as nonsense, but what they don't understand is, he's speaking to the ANons to start their research on that subject, whatever it happens to be.

I went back and tried to find where I thought Q had mentioned it in a post, but couldn't find it.  I don't think my filter is working on the Q site. You all know my computer is haunted anyway, right?  

The Anons have offered so much evidence that this type of ritual abuse is real, and who the "players" are, I do believe it.

Here is an excellent article about the Thousand Points of Light.
The illuminati Pledge

Plus there is a fairly good video.
Thank you Ms. G.   When I clicked on the Illuminati link, it shows I have it bookmarked already. The strange thing is, when I was having trouble with my computer a few weeks ago, all my bookmarks were mysteriously deleted. So why is this showing now?   minusculethinking 

Oh well, another one of those strange things with my computer. 

I'll get to the video tonight or tomorrow.   minusculethumbsup2
BUMP,,,,,, BUMP!
For those who like George Noory and sponsored by Gaia.
(03-20-2019, 01:10 AM)guohua Wrote: BUMP,,,,,, BUMP!
For those who like George Noory and sponsored by Gaia.

I love Jim Marrs.  I just listened to a show with him as the guest on Caravan to Midnight yesterday.  I think I posted it here on RN.

This one goes on my list to watch on a slow news day.  Right now, things are moving pretty fast. If I don't stay on top of things, I go back and so much has happened I'm lost to what they are talking about.

Thanks for the drop.   minusculethumbsup
Anyone interested in another all Powerful, Secret Society?
Who's heard of the, Bilderberg Group.