Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES
Alright!!!  Scientists say Big Foot is real.  I never thought I'd see this.   minusculegoodjob 

Quote:Published on Sep 4, 2016
(NEW 2016) Have Scientist finally proved the existence of the elusive creature known as "BIGFOOT" or "YETI"? "The Sasquatch Genome Project", which includes several members with North Texas ties, still say that Big Foot is alive and well. In fact, Sasquatch has been spotted throughout Texas. The group not only has proof via grainy video -- it has DNA evidence. The Genome Project held a press conference in North Texas on Tuesday to discuss what it knows.

WFAA-TV interviewed Dr. Melba Ketchum, director of the Sasquatch project. She said she didn’t believe that Big Foot existed. But she’s no longer a skeptic. “Not only does the DNA prove it, but I’ve actually seen them at this point,” Ketchum said.

“They’re a type of human people, a type of human hybrid,” Ketchum told the station. “They can elude us. If you get it at all, it’s going to be very fleeting. It has been a long and tedious battle to prove that Sasquatch exists. We have had the proof for 8 years now, but building enough data to convince mainstream science has taken a lot of time. Trying to publish took almost two years. It seems mainstream science just can’t seem to tolerate something controversial, especially from a group of primarily forensic scientists and not “famous academians” aligned with large universities, even though most of our sequencing and analysis was performed at just such facilities.

We encountered the worst scientific bias in the peer review process in recent history. I am calling it the “Galileo Effect”. Several journals wouldn’t even read our manuscript when we sent them a pre-submission inquiry. Another one leaked our peer reviews. We were even mocked by one reviewer in his peer review. We finally found a new journal that accepted our paper and had it peer reviewed using blind peer reviews which we passed. However, we had to acquire this journal when they backed out of publishing our manuscript five minutes before it was to go live in order to keep our passing peer reviews obtained by this journal. We chose to do this rather than spend another five years just trying to find another journal to publish and hoping that decent, open minded reviewers would be chosen. We renamed the journal as per our agreement, DeNovo. The new journal is aimed at offering not only more choices and better service to scientists wanting to submit a manuscript, but also reviewers and editors that will be fair, unlike the treatment we received. Lastly, we have adhered to all of the standards set in the link below for author owned journals:

https://youtu.be/W4SFPDQxuvs

So.... what do you think?
Interesting and I have to Applaud you  minusculeclap  on this find.
Makes me begin to believe.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Once again the eggheads slow ..... of course sasquatches are real ...... they just picky who they associate with ..... they also get quite upset if they lose at chess ...... a upset sasquatch is not a pretty sight ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I'm sorry mystic, but if they have DNA evidence, gave people in the scientific community their evidence, findings, and writings for peer review and get nothing but laughed at, then the so called evidence is more than likely to be just that, laughable. 

While peer review has some problems, it's the best system we have, and if you have - as these people state - DNA evidence, if it was real you could get people to do more than laugh at you.

DNA is not subjective, if they have it and it's not from a dog or a human, they wouldn't be being laughed at by the scientific community. 

I simple cannot take your source as credible in light of this. Peer review is meant to protect people from frauds.. and I see this man and his self publication devoid of peer review as nothing but fraudulent. I find it doubtful he ever had any DNA evidence or submitted anything for peer review in the first place.

Advertising revenue appears to be the name of the game with this one.
Grace has a Very Valid Point.
But, The Scientific Community Still Denies That There Were Giants Walking The Earth and they have Bone and I possibly DNA, and there are other things they don't accept that we all pretty know are true.
I don't know, but that's how I feel.
It's a slippery slope when you're dealing with the need for peer-reviews and losing
one's status and income by stepping away from the establish perception that we're
the only biped humanoid on this planet.

Scholars tend to stay in their own circle and any new idea must be generated from
the laboratory and historical facts, facts that they nurtured in the first place.

If one accepts the available evidence, it may well be that this second species acts
in a manner counter to our social structure and doesn't seem to want to interact
with us.

This behavior is accepted as ignorance or fear by most, but the deliberate avoidance
may indicate something else, something that we might not understand or not want
to understand.

Why...? why would an astute creature that resembles us so remarkably not wish
to acquire all the comforts and benefits we possess? If Sasquatch is real, then why
doesn't it -at least, copy us and attempt to mark it's boundaries so it can exist without
invasion?

Could there be another option in the way a species can endure on this planet...?
A manner that doesn't involve coveting another's possessions or the need to horde
material wealth? Maybe a simpler life brings it's own rewards without the need to
war, obtain and oppress?

If Bigfoot does exist, we may learn more than just why the creature is covered in hair
and doesn't build missiles.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD"

I understand people who are distrustful of the peer review process, however, as I stated earlier. It IS the best we have. 

To put faith in a process that has no peer review at all, is the slipperiest slope of all because it means you have to believe  anyone who comes to you and makes a statement claiming it's fact. 

I'm not a scientist. I cannot conduct DNA testing nor read the results of such tests. This is not my area of expertise. Bill Nye I am not. So I have to trust the people who are scientists, who know more about science than I do, for what they tell me as I have no way to verify whether what they tell me is true or not. 

Peer review is meant to protect people from the snake oil salesman, the person just filling your head full of lies.

So while the system itself is imperfect, having one or two scientists in the same field review the material and say whether or not the evidence is valid, is the only thing we have to protect ourselves. 

If it's science, there can sometimes be conflicting opinions, as is the case of global warming. http://ossfoundation.us/projects/environ...g-evidence If there are conflicting reports inside the scientific community, then we can read from both sides and draw our own conclusions, but to say that we should just do away with peer review in total, and begin believing anything anyone tells us, is the most dangerous slope there is..

To me, this person has ZERO tangible evidence of big foot, this does not mean we may not someday find evidence, but it does mean that in my opinion, this man had none.

I think what people do is confuse theory and hypothesis, with proof and fact, and decide claims of proof and fact needs not be verifiable.
(12-07-2016, 12:34 PM)Grace Wrote: I'm sorry mystic, but if they have DNA evidence, gave people in the scientific community their evidence, findings, and writings for peer review and get nothing but laughed at, then the so called evidence is more than likely to be just that, laughable. 

While peer review has some problems, it's the best system we have, and if you have - as these people state - DNA evidence, if it was real you could get people to do more than laugh at you.

DNA is not subjective, if they have it and it's not from a dog or a human, they wouldn't be being laughed at by the scientific community. 

I simple cannot take your source as credible in light of this. Peer review is meant to protect people from frauds.. and I see this man and his self publication devoid of peer review as nothing but fraudulent. I find it doubtful he ever had any DNA evidence or submitted anything for peer review in the first place.

Okay, so instead of waiting for someone else to tell me if these creatures are real, I'll just have to trust what my own eyes have seen (and my sister saw too) and say, Yes, they do exist.  And the sound they make will make the blood in your veins freeze when hearing it. 

I still think these creatures come from "somewhere else", and have the ability to cloak themselves. That's why the disappear so fast and elude capture, although this person says he did capture one, and showed a picture.  Whether it was a real big foot, I can't say; I can only speak for my own experiences.
(12-07-2016, 05:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 12:34 PM)Grace Wrote: I'm sorry mystic, but if they have DNA evidence, gave people in the scientific community their evidence, findings, and writings for peer review and get nothing but laughed at, then the so called evidence is more than likely to be just that, laughable. 

Okay, so instead of waiting for someone else to tell me if these creatures are real, I'll just have to trust what my own eyes have seen (and my sister saw too) and say, Yes, they do exist.  And the sound they make will make the blood in your veins freeze when hearing it. 

I still think these creatures come from "somewhere else", and have the ability to cloak themselves. That's why the disappear so fast and elude capture, although this person says he did capture one, and showed a picture.  Whether it was a real big foot, I can't say; I can only speak for my own experiences.

Hubby has seen them also, and he is certainly a reliable witness, so there is enough people who have seen something most definitely, ill not deny that.
(12-07-2016, 02:44 PM)Grace Wrote: @"BIAD"

I understand people who are distrustful of the peer review process, however, as I stated earlier.
It IS the best we have...
I agree Grace, it's easy from the cheap seats here to label all scholars as only a voice in a gang
of voices, but I know there's more to it. If the evidence is valid, I can't understand why academia
hasn't had it rammed down their throat!!

It's just so annoying that mainstream-thought see it as a logical conclusion that any of the
witnesses were either easily confused or a down-right liar.
And that just can't be.
OK, so what you're saying is this, Bigfoot and a Wookie could be one and the Same?
That's an interesting idea.  mediumalien

[Image: 47b6ab191c137892b6c3f6892c14512c.jpg] [Image: db7d16b614487dfc2415d5829266f345.jpg]
[Image: 644b0c281eaa740460c3671536e12eab.gif] OK, Ok, Ok, Sorry, But I had To!  tinybiggrin
(12-08-2016, 12:35 AM)guohua Wrote: OK, so what you're saying is this, Bigfoot and a Wookie could be one and the Same?
That's an interesting idea.  mediumalien

[Image: 47b6ab191c137892b6c3f6892c14512c.jpg]
[Image: 644b0c281eaa740460c3671536e12eab.gif] OK, Ok, Ok, Sorry, But I had To!  tinybiggrin

Ahh... ain't it cute?!  I want to love it and hug it and call it George.   tinylaughing

[Image: screen-shot-2014-02-01-at-7-03-03-am.png]
I did find an article about multidimensional Wookies  Bigfoot! minusculebiggrin
Quote:Dr. Matthew Johnson, Multi-Dimensional Portals, and Bigfoot Dream Visitations
Now this guy, I think if you took that Rag off his head his Brains would Spill out From Too Much of Some Form Of Substance Abuse!
Quote:Here’s a recent presentation by Dr. Matthew Johnson in which he claimed that during a trip to a habitation area in Southern Oregon (along with two other associates identified as Adam Davies and John Carlson), he witnessed a multi-dimensional portal open up several times.

He described the incidents as something very similar to the 1994 movie ‘Stargate’ in which portals open allowing persons to leave one dimension and enter another. This explains, apparently, why the Sasquatch creatures seemingly disappear in thin area when they are being pursued or observed by humans.

According to Dr. Johnson, his flashlight allowed him to close the portal. At a later time, during a dream, a Sasquatch visited him and explained that any form of light turns the portals off. Here’s Dr. Johnson in his own words.
tinysure  Uh, OK.
 Read the entire article here: Source
Then there's this one.
Quote:The Habits and Whereabouts of the “Sasquatch” aka “Bigfoot”

This past week, I had several wonderful conversations with a gentleman named Thomas Hughes.  Thomas has been communicating with numerous Sasquatch since his first encounter in April 2008.  He has a wealth of knowledge about their existence and whereabouts, some of which he shared with me.

Sasquatch are gentle and playful giants.  They range in height from 6 – 15 feet and live to an age of approximately 120-140 years.  They are natural pranksters and are caretakers of Mother Earth.  What I mean by caretakers is that they have adapted themselves to the planet instead of trying to change the environment to suit them.  These beings have the ancient knowledge of plants and the way this planet operates.
I hadn't heard they were Gentle and Playful! tinysurprised
Quote:Sasquatch are highly intelligent, multi-dimensional beings who used to reside on a planet called Malduk, which is now the asteroid belt. 

When their planet was destroyed approximately 300,000 years ago, they migrated to other planetary systems by teleportation through the use of pyramids, and some by space ships.  These beings live mostly in small, close-knit communities.  Their decisions are based on how it would affect the whole group and not just the individual.

They have the ability to raise their frequency just enough to be able to become invisible to humans.  They fear humans – seeing them as their greatest threat. So, most of the time, they go invisible when humans are around to avoid being hunted and killed.  Sasquatch are aware they are seen from time to time.
OK, for the full article and to learn how they communicate with us Humans go here: Source
Quote:They have the ability to raise their frequency just enough to be able to become invisible to humans.  They fear humans – seeing them as their greatest threat. So, most of the time, they go invisible when humans are around to avoid being hunted and killed.  Sasquatch are aware they are seen from time to time.

Oh, okay.  Then I have to believe this because I saw an "invisible" one in the woods when I was around 10 years old.  NO, it wasn't my imagination.
Scared the dumplings out of me!!   tinywhat

Thanks for all the information.   tinybiggrin
Ms. @"guohua" do you have the URL link to that video?  It won't show here.

Never mind.  I found it.   https://youtu.be/Bfb6RqRpzYM
(12-08-2016, 02:12 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:They have the ability to raise their frequency just enough to be able to become invisible to humans.  They fear humans – seeing them as their greatest threat. So, most of the time, they go invisible when humans are around to avoid being hunted and killed.  Sasquatch are aware they are seen from time to time.

Oh, okay.  Then I have to believe this because I saw an "invisible" one in the woods when I was around 10 years old.  NO, it wasn't my imagination.

Well, Mystic, You and your sister and Ninurta and others have seen them and head them, so I'd say their real.
But there has to be a Good Explanation for someone not tripping over a body of a dead one or not walking into their encampment.

Where do they go? How do they just Hide from sight? Do they Disappear? Are they so afraid of Human Contact That they didn't leave those Twigs Tied in a Bow for those two researchers?
I Don't Know. minusculethinking
(12-08-2016, 02:35 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 02:12 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Well, Mystic, You and your sister and Ninurta and others have seen them and head them, so I'd say their real.
But there has to be a Good Explanation for someone not tripping over a body of a dead one or not walking into their encampment.

Where do they go? How do they just Hide from sight? Do they Disappear? Are they so afraid of Human Contact That they didn't leave those Twigs Tied in a Bow for those two researchers?
I Don't Know. minusculethinking

According to The Law of One, they are from outer space... ETs. 

As crazy as it sounds, I also believe this, because I saw a Mother Ship in the sky one night and these little lights came out from underneath it and darted off in all directions.  A few days later was when we first starting hearing the screams in the woods across the road.  There were a lot of UFO sightings during that time by many people in the area.

I know that sounds crazy, but it's true.   tinybighuh
(12-07-2016, 08:12 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's just so annoying that mainstream-thought see it as a logical conclusion that any of the
witnesses were either easily confused or a down-right liar.
And that just can't be.

True but at the same time not every witness is a reliable witness, some are crackpots, some want their 15 minutes of fame etc... The fewest of the few, are the genuinely reliable witnesses - those not prone to hallucinations, not having done drugs or alcohol, those who are usually rational logical people and so forth..

Always when some rumor or tale comes up, you have the crackpot army of people who have "seen one too" and those people dilute the pool of witnesses to the point that it's hard to wade through all the muck to find the genuinely reliable witness.

Once you have your few reliable witnesses though, you have another problem. These people have all seen something, but what that something is is absolutely unknown.

The description fits no known creature that has ever been known on the planet, whether in archeology or otherwise, there is absolutely no evidence that what has been described actually exists.

There are bears in these mountains, I lived here in these mountains 2 years before I came across one. But eventually, I did come across one. Not only that, but people have taken pictures of them - ones that are crisp and clear and unmistakable. Not only that, but we have skeletal remains as well as dead bodies of them. Under the weight of the mountain of evidence, even the person who has never seen one can be assured they do exist.

But these creatures that appear to walk on two legs, are around 8 feet tall and hairy, have no such evidence to indicate they really exist.

In the end, even reliable witnesses can be mistaken about what they might have seen. I have been home alone and seen something out of the corner of my eye that made me certain someone was in the house with me. It wasn't true, it was just a trick of the light and eye, but it terrified me completely to the point I armed myself just in case.

I'm not saying this is the case with Bigfoot sightings, but it's just as likely to those who have never seen one, where there is no physical evidence.

Now.. I lived in Missouri, people in the state had been seeing mountain lions (cougar) in the state for years. As a matter of fact, nearly every farmer knew they were in Missouri. All the while, Fish and Wildlife agency kept saying there were no mountain lions in the state. Many knew otherwise, it was just time before the physical evidence came as vindication, when someone hit and killed a mountain lion with their car accidentally.

Always, if something is real, in time there will be found the physical evidence. In the case of Bigfoot, it's just wait and see.

Until then, people can hypothesize why there is a lack of physical evidence and discuss whether or not they believe in them, but someday, if they are real, there will be actual physical evidence that won't be faked
@"Grace" 

Let's think "outside the box" just for a minute, and suppose that the reason the existence of Big Foot has been ridiculed by the main stream media is because the Elite, who pull the media strings, know these creatures are actually ETs and can cloak themselves, so they put out their army of of agents to laugh and ridicule any mention of it's existence so people will not pay any attention to claims of people who have witnessed it, because they don't want the public to realize it's real.

(Takes deep breath)  Man!  That was a long sentence... took my breath away.   tinylaughing

And, if I had to guess, I'd say they have let the scientific community know that if they ever release any real data proving it's existence, they will wake up dead the next day.

Yes, there is a lot of fake claims mixed in there too, so it will discredit the real stories.  That's how "they" work.
I was listening to an American chap talking to a guy from the UK today in a live-stream and there was something that the
laid-back Californian said that struck one of the strands of my mental spider's web.
The discussion was in regards of trends and on of his hopes that the recent 'social justice' storm was coming to an end.

He of the West Coast, then spoke of his love for professional wrestling during his youth and how the falseness of every act
in the these noisy, character-focused bouts of showmanship didn't dilute his enjoyment.

Recalling some of the names of these 'steroid-infused' entertainers, the thirty-something American regaled the Brit on the
swagger, the boasting and the overall excitement he felt when sitting in the stadium.
It had been everything to him and important in his past. Yet, a trend he feels has now gone.

Then sighing with an agreed resignation that things we perceive as all-important in a moment of time just come and go,
I clicked onto a recording of a radio Sasquatch show and heard a guest remark about someone titled 'Man-Tracker'
I sighed again.

The phenomena of the alleged hairy beast roaming the United States has also evolved from the rustic days of reluctant
prospectors, land surveyors, hikers and confused truckers reporting that something that science guarantees does not
and could not exist, was observed.

From the days of Native American legends being listened to, up to nightly radio shows discussing blood-chilling encounters
with a fanged monster, the mythical Sasquatch remains a thorn in rational minds because it's believed it doesn't exist...
it 'can't' exist.

We assume that Science knows our human ancestory, we accept hypothesise that the space between modern man and
chimpanzee is empty and no 'aware' cousin could have stayed the course without detection.
No bodies, no bones, no accepted DNA, nothing tangible for science to risk their standing on and agree that sometimes,
things get missed.

But for those same witnesses, the impartial world of science shows it's basically in the same position of those who glimpse
something they struggle to recognise.

Quote:The Smithsonian:
'...The history of human evolution isn’t a straight line from fish to monkey to human. You know that.
The family tree of the genus Homo is full of diverging paths, with branches and dead ends.
But new research, says Nature, could prune back some of those branches.

Many ancient Homo species are identified from a few samples—sometimes even a single one.
All we have of some of our ancient evolutionary ancestors is skull and some teeth.

At a site in Dmanisi, Georgia, though, researchers found a set of five skulls, presumably representing different
individuals of the same species. The individuals were, obviously, individual.
But the features in these skulls overlapped with the features of skulls representing different Homo species.
That observation, say the researchers, led them to a controversial conclusion.

Quote:Nature:
"..The wide variability in their features suggests that Homo habilis, Homo rudolfensis and Homo erectus,
the species so far identified as existing worldwide in that era, might represent a single species.

…If the three hominin species inhabiting Earth about 1.8 million years ago were collapsed into one, H. habilis
and H. ruldofensis would be subsumed into H. erectus -largely owing to the similarities of the Dmanisi skulls
to those known for the latter species, says Zollikofer..."

If the researchers’ idea sticks, it would reshape the Homo family tree. Here’s what that tree looks like right now:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2825]

Cutting of branches from this tree would change what we think about human evolution.
Homo erectus, Homo habilis and Homo rudolfensis, as we think about them, were more cousins than grandparents.
The new idea, says the BBC, would roll the three species into one that would have led to modern humans.

But that’s if this new idea holds up, and it’s already being questioned. Other scientists are saying that the technique
that led to this conclusion wasn’t really the right tool to use. The various hominid species, erectus and habilis and
rudolfensis, are differentiated by differences in the shapes and features of their skulls.
The comparison used in the current research, says Fred Spoor to the BBC, didn’t highlight these important markers.

This isn’t the first time that paleontologists have tried to cut whole chunks out of the human family tree, says Darren
Curnoe for the Conversation. It didn’t work those times; it’s not clear if it will this time, either...'
SOURCE:

I've heard it said that when you encounter the massive, man-shape watching you in the manner that humans are
supposed to be watching wildlife, it changes your perception of reality. No clothes, hair all over the body, a height
and strength that matches ancient accounts of giants, the stuff that science doesn't dabble in.

One can only imagine what that would do to the academic grasp on reality, but it might decrease the gulf between
the ensconced, self-certain realms of science and the regular guy staring at the large bipedal footprint in the mud.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)