Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
What The Hell Is 'PizzaGate'...?!
I find this current interest that Twitter is supposedly abound with, quite disturbing.
Whether here's anything into it, I have no idea.

Any comments?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Is it outside gingerbread house ????????
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(11-24-2016, 12:08 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Is it outside gingerbread house ????????

Please explain, these allegations are pretty terrible -if true.
Is 'The Gingerbread House' a place where this sort of horrors takes place?

I have no idea if this is some-sort of manic. emotional get-together of like-minded
internet wannabe-detectives searching for connections in the fog or is it real?
Was take s.w.a.g. (scientific wild assed guess) on it as not around free wifi source so cant watch vid ......   hence s.w.a.g based on current levels of stupidity running rampant in world .......... an brain freeze cos snow here .......  
No idea what they on about .......  

Gotta run ....... need more whisky to thaw out ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(11-24-2016, 11:35 AM)BIAD Wrote: I find this current interest that Twitter is supposedly abound with, quite disturbing.
Whether here's anything into it, I have no idea.

Any comments?

I've shared several links in other threads about this.  It's been going on for years! 

Here is one article from 2012: 

Quote:Published on Apr 26, 2012

Conspiracy of Silence is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a U.S. child sex abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government. Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska state senator, Conspiracy of Silence reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child sex abuse and pedophilia to feed the base desires of key politicians.

Read more about this here: Source Link

"Anonymous" recovered Documentary on Bill Clinton | Political Corruption, Drug Profiteering, Money Laundering, Sex Crimes, and Ties to Shadow Government

You can read the above article here: LINK

Another Pedophile Ring Involving Politicians Was Just Busted:  LINK

#PizzaGate (Plus Current Events/Intel Compilation)

I have more saved, but this should give people something to read. 
I just saw another post this morning that had documented evidence, but I cant' find it at the moment.
I also had one that said Trump is guilty of this too, but I can't find it either.
Yeah, sadly it's true.   tinycrying
(11-24-2016, 04:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've shared several links in other threads about this.  It's been going on for years! 

Here is one article from 2012: 

Quote:Published on Apr 26, 2012

Conspiracy of Silence is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a U.S. child sex abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government. Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska state senator, Conspiracy of Silence reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child sex abuse and pedophilia to feed the base desires of key politicians.

Read more about this here: Source Link

"Anonymous" recovered Documentary on Bill Clinton | Political Corruption, Drug Profiteering, Money Laundering, Sex Crimes, and Ties to Shadow Government

You can read the above article here: LINK

Another Pedophile Ring Involving Politicians Was Just Busted:  LINK

#PizzaGate (Plus Current Events/Intel Compilation)

I have more saved, but this should give people something to read. 
I just saw another post this morning that had documented evidence, but I cant' find it at the moment.
I also had one that said Trump is guilty of this too, but I can't find it either.
Yeah, sadly it's true.   tinycrying

Good grief!! I recalled one of Mae Brussell's recordings about such stuff from 87'

Here it is, it's an oldie-but-a-goodie.

I can't go through this line by line (the video that is) but here are a few of my OPINIONS on the matter. Fact or Fiction, it's not my place to say. But with that said:

"I will be sacrificing a chicken" Comment (4:07 mark +/-)

If you read the whole email (again, this is my opinion) it seems to be a tongue in cheek comment at the end about how BADLY they want this transaction to work:

Quote:Biehi called a little after 1:30 pm to say the meeting with the de facto envoys had been abruptly cancelled -- but
for perhaps a positive reason.

Micheletti has asked about half the team to return to Tegucigalpa (Corrales stayed, as "he seeks to confirm that

he will not lose his visa"). In the phone call he got from the de facto envoys as they headed for the airport,
Biehl said he detected a positive attitude. The envoys seemed confident they would get M to sign the SJ
Accord. The envoys prmoised to call Biehi late this afternoon with the news from Honduras. If, if, if, if, the

news is positive, Biehl and OAS Political Director Victor Rico will leave for Tegucigalpa tomorrow morning to
meet Micheletti, make sure this is not another time-wasting tactic, and get something in writing from him that
he agrees to the Accord and will sign it.

Just before speaking to me, Biehl had spoken with Arias who expressed cautious optimisim that we might have
a break-through. Arias told Biehl to tell us, that if that happens the United States gets the credit.

Arias said the US has played the game exactly right, with the appropriate mix of carrots, sticks, toughness,
unified message, even-handedness and, above all, good timing. Arias said the Europeans have been calling him

over the past two days, and have fallen into line with the US; the Swedes, as head of the EU, and have told him
that they will take their cue from the US and will support US actions. Arias, Biehi said, was extremely
complimentary of the "great political instincts shown by Secretary Clinton."

-1-4n

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015

With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the

backyard to Moloch . . .

Wiki Leaks Email 14333

The other comment about the handkerchief? I'm no sleuth (but I may dig into this over the weekend) but I think it actually is code for something. But not a Pedo ring, for drugs. John Podesta doing rails on a counter with his fancy friends. He wipes his the white off his nose and forgets the handkerchief on the kitchen island. He has a kilo stashed somewhere and the realtor is more than happy to find those "pillows" and send them back to him. 

The rest of the movie is re-hashed theories that are tied into the pedo ring. I know of a few places that debunked this stuff line by line, but by "debunk" I mean they untied these opinions with their own opinions. (Make any sense?) Here are a few examples:

The pictures that supposedly show underage kids:

Quote:We recently found the instagram account of James Alefantis. The contents of it are indescribably bizarre and the contexts of the posts and comment chains are weird. Alefantis does not have any children nor do his closest associates, but the photos seem to be a near constant assortment of different children of a variety of ages, intermingled between posts about gay bars, clubs, photos of common rape drugs, and piles of foreign currency

It turns out these "shocking" pictures of kids at the establishment were actually pictures of innocent kids stolen from various social media pages and then intertwined into this story:

Busted!!

Quote:"The most sickening part of this vicious attack has been the stealing of Instagram images, Facebook images of children, minors, aged 5, 7, and 8 years old that are then slapped across their chat boards as nothing but pawns," Alefantis says. "Yes, it’s scary to be attacked, it’s dangerous for business, but it's disgusting and filthy of these people to be posting photos on these websites. ... Someone should be prosecuting these people."

Here's the whole scoop from snopes:

Pizza Gate

There are a few sites that go into some of this but they did a good job providing the full story in one link (that's why I went with them). 

Take it for what it's worth, it's the "other side" of the story. But peddling a theory with little evidence or proof seems to be the name of the game lately, I thought I would post some of the unproved reaction to the story. 

Again, I can't say one way or the other whether or not it's true. I also don't discourage anybody or any organization from investigating claims like this (because it genuinely is a serious issue). But as the FBI says:

Quote:Myth: A child is most likely to be sexually abused by a stranger. Fact: Children are most often sexually abused by someone they know and trust. Approximately three quarters of reported cases of child sexual abuse are committed by family members or other individuals who are considered part of the victim’s “circle of trust.”2

PDF From CDC (DOJ)

It's a sick and sad world sometimes. I just don't want to see innocent people (or businesses) dragged through the mud by a few internet sleuths. But this stuff is allowed to fester and perpetrate because of the way our media has evolved. Everybody with a blog is a "journalist" now, and any "spicy" topic (especially during a campaign like we just experienced) is a hashtag away from spreading like fire around the globe. It's just the world we live in. It can be both a blessing and a curse. 

Human rights violations on the other side of the planet can be broadcast for the world to see in minutes. Good. Peaceful protesting in a faraway country like North Dakota (lol) can be seen and recognized by supporters (and detractors alike). Good. But any person with a reddit page can also use that force to spread lies and half-truths about anybody. Politicians are (mostly) crooked, they lie, they cheat, they steal, and they make bad deals with bad people for their own benefit. But stuff like this takes away from the actual (proven) bad things they do. The email above about the chicken sacrifice, I want to know more about the backhanded deal that would be "credited" to the US if it works! I want to know more about the person that got a visa because of a few connections effectively bypassing any good, honest person waiting in line!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

DFC
(11-24-2016, 04:54 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: ...If you read the whole email (again, this is my opinion) it seems to be a tongue in cheek comment
at the end about how BADLY they want this transaction to work:...

DFC

Cheers DFC, it puts my mind at rest. I initially thought it was absolutely valid with
the way the frenzy was going on, but it seems it's probably just 2+2=5?!
More Proof that the Current Administration and the Clintons Are SICK!
What woman in her Right Mind would but a Live Fish in Her Vagina Overnight for a Soup the next day?  minusculepuke
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Australian 60 Minutes exposed the Worldwide Satanic Pedophile Network

[Image: johnny-gosch-kidnapping-photo.jpg]

http://369news.net/australian-60-minutes...e-network/
I've been reading more 'For' and 'Against' information and to be honest,
it's quite worrying.

Football sex abuse victims 'could number hundreds'

Reddit CEO admits to editing user comments amid Pizzagate malarkey

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal

Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'
(11-24-2016, 08:16 PM)guohua Wrote: More Proof that the Current Administration and the Clintons Are SICK!
What woman in her Right Mind would but a Live Fish in Her Vagina Overnight for a Soup the next day?  minusculepuke

There's no way anyone who even suggests such a thing would not be flagged up by the media
and usually anyone affiliated with this woman would be also mocked by the press.

Yet... crickets.
(11-24-2016, 09:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Australian 60 Minutes exposed the Worldwide Satanic Pedophile Network

[Image: johnny-gosch-kidnapping-photo.jpg]

http://369news.net/australian-60-minutes...e-network/
This is Just Sickening.
The Main Stream Media are just as Dirty as These Criminals!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
                Despite Attempts to Shut It down, Pizzagate Is a Worldwide Citizen Investigation Now

[Image: pizzagate-compilation.jpg]
Image Source.

Quote:Editor’s Note: The mainstream media is in damage control mode over this, now claiming that Pizzagate stories are “fake news” to try and further shut it down. Unfortunately for the cockroaches, this story is not going away and is only getting bigger and gaining more independent investigators around the world… it’s global now.

While the NY Times tries to soft peddle #PizzaGate, Reddit tries to kill the Sub-Reddit investigation and Twitter attempts to censor breaking news on the global pedophile ring – it’s too late. The genie is out of the bottle. We will not be stopped. Truth will be revealed. Because #PizzaGate is a WORLDWIDE CITIZEN INVESTIGATION NOW. And the pedos are running scared.

Read more here:  Source Link

Source Article
I think there is more to this than the MSM want to look at.

It's always difficult to interpret strange comments in emails when the 'key' to
explaining what it all means is not imparted by those who're corresponding
to each other.

At first glance and ignoring the thousands of responses that imply a set of code-words
are being used to discuss child abuse, it is still confusing to why they the Podesta emails
seem locked in on discussing styles of pizza.

I've honestly attempted to see the email information from other angles, even to the point
of some 'geekish' love of food and places to dine on the stuff. But I find that there's very
little that offers evidence of anything so innocent.

If there was only some type of reasonable tie-in, a comment about hot-dogs that can be
sensibly connected to a political-orientated event, then at least someone looking at this
torrid subject could suggest that it's all harmless and being perceived wrongly.

But... I can't find one.

If this is a paedophile-ring and involves those suggested, then you're gonna need a
flame-thrower to get them out. These are powerful people and will come at you in ways
never imagined.

If true, they have had the ability to keep from you and whether it's a reluctance from
mainstream media to investigate or just a straight-forward 'hands off' from their superiors,
social media is on it's own and at this particular stage in the war of alternative news,
it's dangerous.

If these monsters can be dragged out into the light by the use of communicating, sensible
internet investigators, it will not only save many children from the horror of this subject, it
will also promote social media into a more responsible light.

I just hope this is all wrong.

Probably no connection, huh?!!

'Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape: Column'

'Influential gay rights advocate and top Obama donor, Terry Bean, and alleged
former boyfriend arrested.

Conservatives complain that President Obama gets a free pass from the media,
which acts as a de-facto public-relations shop for the Democrat in the White House.
Never has that charge seemed truer than now as an ugly rape scandal unfolds on
the West Coast.

On Wednesday, Portland, Ore. police arrested Terrence Patrick Bean, who has been
charged with two felony counts of having sex with a minor last year. This man is not just
any old guy accused of having sex with a 15-year-old – he's a big-money Democratic
donor and liberal political activist with connections inside the Obama White House.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=825][Image: attachment.php?aid=826]

Bean raised more than a half-million dollars for Obama's 2012 re-election campaign.

"Bean has been one of the state's biggest Democratic donors and an influential figure
in gay rights circles in the state," reports oregonlive.com.
"He helped found two major national political groups, the Human Rights Campaign and
the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund and has been a major contributor for several Democratic
presidential candidates, including Barack Obama."

A search of the Federal Election Commission's campaign-finance database turns up
thousands in donations every cycle by Bean to the Democratic Party's most powerful leaders,
including Hillary Clinton, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Sen. Dick Durbin, and Rep.
Barney Frank, among others. Photos of Bean posted online show him flying on Air Force One
with Obama.

The scandal is escalating. Thursday, according to local media, Kiah Loy Lawson, allegedly
66-year-old Bean's 25-year-old former boyfriend, was arrested by the Portland Sex Crimes
Unit for sexually abusing the same boy.

After the relationship between the two men ended, Lawson went public with claims that
Bean had a practice of secretly videotaping himself having sex with others.

This story was first reported by the local press, and there have been vague references to
sexual trouble for Bean and Lawson since June, but the national media has not picked it up.

That oversight is politically convenient for President Obama as he tries to pull off one of his
riskiest political moves ever with his amnesty executive order.

If one of President George W. Bush's bundlers would have been charged with child rape,
make no mistake about it, the media feeding frenzy would have been uncontrollable
– which would be legitimate given the severity of the allegation.

The silence surrounding Terrence Bean exposes the national media's partisan double
standard in obscene detail...'
USA TODAY:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is what happens...

mediumfacepalm mediumfacepalm mediumfacepalm mediumfacepalm mediumfacepalm
[Image: 1596.gif]
(12-05-2016, 08:00 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: This is what happens...

mediumfacepalm mediumfacepalm mediumfacepalm mediumfacepalm mediumfacepalm

I think the whole situation of looking into this puzzle wasn't thought out from the start.
It's easy to say that in hindsight, but if there's any grounds to it, I believe it's put back
this 'armchair investigation' by months.

I just don't know where they can go from here except to keep digging.