Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WHISTLEBLOWER REVEALS
Yes another Whistleblower Reveals article, Actually I was very interested until two things were mentioned.
One was he says about 70 of them are taken and present at a Meeting of numerous different alien races and I couldn't understand why they choose Private Citizens. Who's going to believe them or even listen to them?
Then they mentioned gave credence to Randy Cramer. Sorry, I don't believe him at all.
He also mentioned that multiple extraterrestrial civilizations had created humanoids, only to have them turn against their creators like what was depicted in the television show, Battlestar Galactica. 
That is where I get suspicious about these whistleblowers, To Much TV.
OK enough of my thoughts and rants.

Quote:WHISTLEBLOWER REVEALS MULTIPLE SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS CONCERNED ABOUT NEW ALIEN VISITORS
  Heard that one before?
I believe in our Secret Space program and that we have alien allies. But?
[Image: multiple-secret-space-programs.jpg]
Quote:A new whistleblower has appeared who is creating quite a stir in the UFO and exopolitics communities due to his claims of having worked with a number of secret space programs; and, more recently, having become a contactee with a powerful new group of extraterrestrials that have entered our solar system.
Using the online pseudonym GoodETxSG, the whistleblower (who announced yesterday that his first name is Corey and that he will soon end his anonymity) has described in interviews and posts on two major online forums his former covert background with a number of secret space programs run by various military, corporate and earlier human civilizations. He says that contrary to widespread perceptions in the UFO research community of a single secret space program belonging to a breakaway civilization, that there are in fact up to ten breakaway civilizations indigenous to Earth.

Each of these breakaway civilizations, according to GoodETxSG/Corey has their own secret space program. He says that there are currently three major secret space programs belonging to various national and international entities on Earth. One of these is a large corporate entity similar to what was described in the movie Avatar. The other two are multinational covert space programs that are similar to NATO in their manner of operations and activities. In addition, he says that there are between 5-7 secret space programs belonging to earlier breakaway civilizations on Earth including Nazi Germany, and another dating as far back as an astounding 500,000 years ago!
Adding another level of complexity to what is really happening with the various secret space programs, GoodETxSG says that off-world extraterrestrial civilizations interact or collaborate with one or more of these secret space programs. In a comment responding to the claims of another alleged whistleblower from a secret space program, Randy Cramer (aka Captain Kaye), GoodETxSG summarized the complex situation:

There are many who have been a part of the 3 Separate Secret Space Programs that are independent of the Secret Earth Governments (One of which is a powerful Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate that owns most of the Mars Bases). There are also 5-7 “Ancient Earth Break Away Civilizations” that have Bases here on Earth. All of the groups mentioned above are “Allied” with various and different “Off World Entities’ and “UN Type Federations” both with the “Human Like ET’s” and the “Non-Human ET’s” (All with DIFFERENT AGENDA’s). There is also a “Shadow Civil War” going on among some of these Secret Space Programs and their “Off World Allies” to end control of the Secret Earth Governments using the “Babylonian Money Magic Slave System” to control Earth Humanity.

A significant point concerning security in GoodETxSG’s postings is that concerning the threat posed by artificial intelligence. According GoodETxSG, artificial intelligence (AI) has been developed by multiple extraterrestrial civilizations that have created synthetic AI humanoids, only to have them turn against their creators in a manner similar to what was depicted in the remake of the television series, Battlestar Galactica. Consequently, all secret space programs have created security procedures to identify individuals displaying evidence of AI influence.

As a last resort, individuals trained as intuitive empaths were employed to identify AI influence as well as any form of deception. This was the main job that GoodETxSG says he performed during his 20 year tour of duty.

More recently, GoodETxSG claims that up to 100 spherical ships have entered our solar system possessing technology far in advance to anything used by the different secret space programs and their respective extraterrestrial allies. GoodETxSG says that extraterrestrials from this “Sphere Alliance,” have been physically contacting him and other private individuals to disclose information about major new events that will profoundly change life on Earth. He says that this Sphere Alliance is assisting humanity in breaking free of the control exerted by powerful elite organizations on Earth, what he calls the “Babylonian Money Magic Slave System.”

GoodETxSG’s claims 
that he and 70 other private citizens were recently taken to a secret space location for an “Alliance Conference” where along with about 120 others representing the different secret space programs, the “Sphere Alliance” revealed some of their plans. Among the extraterrestrials from this alliance who interacted with the conference delegates, according to GoodETxSG is a “Blue Avian” race up to 8 feet tall, and a taller 10 foot thin golden brown being with triangular head and blue eyes. The Sphere Alliance apparently is intent on helping bring about full disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

GoodETxSG has been sharing his information with David Wilcock who apparently vetted GoodETxSG with other confidential sources and found him to be credible. Wilcock has subsequently incorporated GoodETxSG’s testimony into a number of public presentations attempting to outline the full complexity of issues concerning secret space programs and visiting extraterrestrial life. Wilcock is a major proponent of the idea that extraterrestrial disclosure is imminent due to the collapse of the elite control system that has been in place for centuries. He accepts GoodETxSG’s information as validation for his optimistic pro-disclosure position. Before offering my own evaluation of GoodETxSG’s claims, it’s good to review what is known about his recent public activities.
Now to watch the video and read the whole article go here: Source
Now another good article to read is: Link  But be aware they are trying to see their book.
[Image: BookCover300px.jpg] [Image: Corey-in-Blue-Sphere.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Your article is from April 2015, and the person's name, Corey, is Corey Goode; the same Corey I've been posting about for two years.   tinylaughing 

At least, I'm glad it caught your interest from when he was first being revealed.   minusculeknocks 

Oh, and as I've stated before, all the things that you think are caused from watching too much t.v. is because the Hollywood producers are in cahoots with the Cabal. The Cabal tell them when they need to make a movie about a certain "something" so the public can discredit anything a whistle-blower might say that sounds similar to the movie.  "They" are very clever!

Here is Corey's blog site.  You can start here to see a transcript of all the shows he's done on Cosmic Disclosure to date for free. 
He is now in season 6, I think.  Somewhere in there he talks about the movie industry and tells how the Cabal uses them.

Corey's Blog Spot
I did think his name was familiar.

I don't think J. J. Abrams, Joss Whedon, Glen Larson or Ronald Moore could keep a secret about anything that was Cabal connected.
Sorry mystic but that's JMHO.
Secret Space Program is a Yes and Alien Help is a Yes. 
Recruiting 10 and 12 year olds for 20 year service and returning them to there same bed and age, To hard to believe.
Having 70 or more nobodies in a meeting of Alien Races and discussing policy and what beings are do what, WHY?
Again, with all due respect to YOU Mystic, this is just MHO.
(11-20-2016, 02:38 AM)guohua Wrote: I did think his name was familiar.

I don't think J. J. Abrams, Joss Whedon, Glen Larson or Ronald Moore could keep a secret about anything that was Cabal connected.
Sorry mystic but that's JMHO.
Secret Space Program is a Yes and Alien Help is a Yes. 
Recruiting 10 and 12 year olds for 20 year service and returning them to there same bed and age, To hard to believe.
Having 70 or more nobodies in a meeting of Alien Races and discussing policy and what beings are do what, WHY?
Again, with all due respect to YOU Mystic, this is just MHO.

I understand perfectly.  There are some things I have to wonder about myself.  minusculethinking

I often think maybe Corey could have been mind controlled into really believing some of the things he says, but then here comes along William Tompkins, who doesn't have any idea who Corey is, and validates everything he says.  So...   I'm confused at this point.   tinybighuh
I agree  minusculethinking

You know, what we need it that list of names of personnel. That Hacker who said he seen the Secret Space Program list of officers names and personnel names and aliens.
He said that the names of our Space Ships was also listed. 
Now that's intriguing!  mediumalien