Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tesla and The Philadephia Experiment

I agree with this video except where he comment that Tesla was Killed for backing out of the project. 

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It's known that Tesla and Einstein Worked on this project, who's to know if this actually occurred or not, our Government will never tell us.

Here's another good video, just I think a little boring.

OK, from what my husband remember from what he had read in reports,,,, I can't go any further.

All records of the tragedy have been kept secret, but there's a rumor linking the experiment with the inventor Nikola Tesla, who supposedly made all the necessary calculations and drawings and provided generators that were used for the teleportation of the “Eldridge.”

Now we all know Tesla had not lived to witness the disaster, and shortly after his death the FBI confiscated his entire archive. More rumors circulated which indicated that his death was no accident and that he had been warned of the danger when talking with Einstein, Tesla Detested experiments on human beings.

So, was Tesla Silenced?

Why did Tesla protest and quit this project that would involve the participation of a Human Crew that was not going to be giving the Safety Features Tesla Recommended?

Quote:When the actual test was put into motion, a number of unexpected and bizarre side effects occurred. As the electromagnetic field increased in strength, it began to extend as far as 100 yards out from the ship in all directions, forming a large sphere. Within this field, the ship became fuzzy and indistinct, and a greenish haze formed around the vessel, obscuring it from view. Eventually, the only visible object was the outline of the hull of the Eldridge where it entered the water. Then, to the amazement of onlookers, the entire ship vanished from view.

It was at this point (the vanishing of the Eldridge) that the true power of the electromagnetic field that had been created was revealed. The Eldridge had not only vanished from the view of observers in Philadelphia, it had vanished from Philadelphia all together! The ship had been instantly transported several hundred miles - from Philadelphia to Norfolk, Virginia. After a few minutes, the ship once again vanished, to return to Philadelphia.

To the Navy, the test had succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. Not only had they rendered a ship invisible to radar, they had made it optically invisible as well, not to mention causing the vessel to teleport hundreds of miles in a matter of minutes. For the crew, however, the trip had been a nightmare.

The test had managed to render the entire ship 'out of phase' with the surrounding universe, which is why it was able to travel from Philadelphia to Norfolk instantly. This phasing effect had drastic effects on the crew members. During the experiment, crew members found they could walk through solid objects, and when the field was shut off, men were found embedded in the bulkheads, decks and railings of the ship. The results were gruesome enough that some men went mad. Afterwards, several crew members simply vanished. A few disappeared into thin air; one, eating dinner with his family, rose, walked through a wall and was never seen again. Some men entered into what was called the 'Freeze'. This is where a man faded from view; unable to move, speak or otherwise affect his surroundings. Initially, the Freeze effect lasted only a few minutes to a few hours. Interestingly enough, invisible crewmen were still visible to other sailors who had survived the original experiment. After a while, the Freeze effect lasted for days or months, and became known as the 'Deep Freeze' (other terms include 'Caught in the Flow', 'Caught in the Push', 'Get Stuck', 'Go Blank', 'Hell Incorporated' or 'Stuck in Molasses'). The Deep Freeze could drive a man insane in very short order, and was only able to be counteracted if other crewmen performed a 'Laying on of Hands' technique to give the victim strength and allow him to recover from his affliction. Unfortunately, two men burst into flames while Laying on of Hands, burning for 18 days despite all attempts to quench the fire.

Seeing the horrible after effects of the experiment, the Navy discontinued all further research into radar and optical invisibility. The surviving crewmen were discharged as mentally unfit for duty and many were placed in insane asylums. However, science was not quite done conducting research on electromagnetic fields or radar and its affects on the human mind. Project Rainbow may have been disbanded, but the Phoenix Project was just getting started.

Link

Below is the Very Best Account My husband says he's ever read that wasn't in a Government Locked File.

Quote:It was the early hours of August 15th, 1943,  the intense chill of the brisk morning air was bitter and humid, penetrating deeply into each one of us, further compounding the already heightened tensions that we  were enduring  at the  moment. While the majority of the surrounding populous were tucked snugly underneath their warm blankets sleeping, I along with  four  other civilian scientists were watching many of the 176 sailors report to  work on board the decks of the ship. To them, it was just another  routine work day after having a well deserved night of liberty. We were on  the USS Eldridge, a newly launched navy destroyer,  with  special authority  from the U.S. Naval Department to conduct our assignments; a highly secretive scientific experiment....

After many months of preparation and planning, we had at last arrived at the final  stage  of the  project. It was necessary for us to gut the internal confines of  the  Eldridge  to accommodate four immense generators along with Tesla coils, electron tubes and the many  miles of  inch  thick cable that was laid throughout the ship’s cable raceways.  While watching the young sailors report on board,  I remember  reflecting  back on the events of three  days  earlier, August 12th.

It was on this day, we had conducted a dry run with the Eldridge using the awesome technology developed  for  the  sole  purpose   of rendering inanimate objects invisible. I could not shake from my mind the horror that I witnessed when we placed small animals  in metal  cages  made  of  different materials, and strategically positioning  them  throughout  the confines of  the ship,  after which,  we rendered  it invisible. In this  experiment  we  had attempted  to determine the effects and affects of arcing  living organisms  with inanimate objects. The results  were disastrous!

Having mix emotions, I was disconcerted with the military’s rationale to continue on schedule knowing that they knew the potential danger,  however, there was an air of excitement that overcame my scientific nature in what we were getting ready to embark upon. The military authorities in charge of the project would not take heed of our advise to delay further scheduled  operations, so that we could determine  what went wrong. They knew, like I knew that this schedule was based solely on a window of opportunity, and we also knew another would not be available soon. I now understood what Dr. Nikola Tesla was dealing with before his decision to leave the project. I felt  confident and content with the foresight in our planning, that as long  as we maintained the control of our own destiny and could pull the plug to stop the operation at any sign of trouble, all would be well. We  were at an extreme disadvantage not knowing what  to expect.

Experimentation  up  to  this date  had always been controlled  from external sources, whereas with this one, we would have  control from  within the confines of  the Eldridge.  We  had worked frantically   day and  night  in replacing damaged equipment sustained during the dry run, just to be ready for this morning’s scheduled run. This operation had much more at stake then all of the previous experimentation put together. For myself, it was a day  in  my life that I realized for the first time —- I  knew, what I didn’t know! The valuable time spent with Tesla  prepared me for  the many possibilities that this  day could hold  — though,  I didn’t like what I heard. The dry run confirmed  to me what Tesla already knew of the eminent dangers, and at  the  very least — I knew we were in trouble, if not damned to be damned....

Preparing   to  pull  up  anchor  from  the  docks  of   the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, the sailors seemed  anxious  about their next adventure at sea. It was shortly thereafter, under  a cloak  of  darkness, that we had started our movement  down  the Delaware   river  with  one  small  scientific  research vessel following closely behind. As we moved out to sea, all heard  and felt  the unusual humming sound that was being emitted  from  the four  powerful generators as they were slowly switched to  higher frequencies  —  the vibration becoming  increasingly  stronger and stronger. Routine work on the Eldridge came to a complete halt as our hair now stood on end. We all felt  a sense  of apprehension  with  the uncommon electrical sensations flowing about the ship. Some men began to  shake  with  uncontrollable fear, many others were looking cautiously   about   their surroundings  not  knowing what to think, while others tried  to find  comfort in their morning cup of coffee. For even the most fearless men  of  the  ship,  panic  set  in  when   men   were electrocuted because they did not take heed to the  instructions  to stay clear from the cables that were laid out along the outer walls of the  ship.   Unbeknownst to the sailors who were trained only in the operation of a naval ship, for the first time were involved in an attempt to accomplish a scientific feat never before undertaken. However, they now knew this was not going to be a routine day in naval  shipping.

Just  prior  to dawn and while out at sea, we rendered  the  USS Eldridge invisible by switching the generators to full  strength. The men were now experiencing horrors beyond their beliefs. They were  not prepared for what was to come, thus, many of the  men’s minds caved and cracked. When we switched the generators to full power,  it  had  created a strong  electromagnetic  field, which totally overcame and engulfed us within a heavy fog or a mist. It was at this precise  moment that  I  sensed myself being shook  violently  from a strong vibration and at the same time I noted the ship disappearing from around and below me. With a generator to  my back,  all of a sudden as if in slow motion, I felt a tremendous impact  in  which I sensed my entire  body being  propelled outwards  into hundreds of fragmented pieces. With this impact, there  was a brilliant flash of light, so intense it was  not only blinding, but consuming; the piercing sound forced me to the ship’s deck covering my ears with my hands in a desperate  attempt to relieve the pain. Now bleeding from my mouth, nose and ears, nothing seemed to help the discomfort  that   I was experiencing,  leaving me with  the one  and only thought  I repeatedly recall saying to myself — “I wished I  were dead”!

Eventually, these anomalies subsided and being extremely disoriented, “time” as I knew  it did not seem to exist. I felt “stuck” in place, unable to move in a field of energy of total darkness. I began to realize that something had gone drastically wrong as Tesla had foreseen. Finally collecting my wits, and  not allowing  fear  to  become   an overwhelming factor, I literally had to use my entire  WILL  and physical strength to break loose from the field of energy  that encased  me. Being successful in freeing myself, I was  able  to move  about the ship taking note of many others who also were  in the same predicament. There were those who were moving  about in total panic, some consumed with fire and others seemed to glow. I had to reach the pilot room  to locate  the  Captain of the ship in order to assess damages,  but he  too,  was “stuck”.  It was at this time I felt the necessity  to shut down the generators  to unplug the operation. The  entire ship  was transparent, like that of a dark red colored gelatin. Therefore, I  was able to not only see through the walls of the ship,  but able  to move through the walls as well. An attempt made  solely out of desperation, I reached through the wall for one  of  the generator switches —- it had no substance....

After we had rematerialized some 24 hours later and out at sea, the scene was  chaotic. I was  taken off the Eldridge  by stretcher  and immediately placed under medical sequester on board a U.S. Naval  medical ship. With the sun shining brightly,  I remember looking back at the  horrific  scene  of  the Eldridge still smoldering from its fires. Naval personnel were  running  about and working frantically to get things under control. Many of the men  that were part of the rescue mission were overtaken by what  they  saw, and others became ill from  the stench  of  the burning  and decomposing flesh left behind for them to clean  up. Things were so  bad that  some men from the other ships even refused to  board the Eldridge. The USS Eldridge was no longer sea worthy, extremely radioactive and unstable; and  of the  181  men, only  21 of us had survived. Forty men  were confirmed dead as a result of radiation exposure, burns, electrocution, and fright. Twenty-seven of these 40 were men embedded within the structure of the ship, but who were not in all cases dead. Mercifully some were shot in the head using a standard military pistol, yet others were kept alive long enough for laboratory research. Lastly, the remaining 120 men were never seen from again. They were not on the Eldridge when we had returned — they were JUST GONE....

This  incident that I just related to you is a  personal account of my experience while on the USS Eldridge and was by  no means easy to put in words. The horror and fear that every  man went through is far beyond even my ability to put in  words. What I personally experienced was of such  a nature that I would never wish this on  another.  Today, many of you know this incident as the “Philadelphia  Experiment”; an  experiment that even to this day the U.S. government  denies.  In one sense this  experiment  worked  and in another  it was a failure. However, know this — where there  is one failure, there are many successes!

Now, regressing a bit, the awesome technology that was used on the 15th of August, 1943, was technology that had been in  the makings under Dr. Nikola Tesla’s guidance since  the early 1930’s.  Having  had much  success, the technology eventually  was  placed in the hands of our U.S.  government and overseen by the Naval Department for national security interests. By  the  time our government got involved, the possibilities of the technology had  already been proven beyond a doubt of its abilities.

Dr. Albert Einstein was also involved,  and to a greater degree than most know. In fact, it was his “Special Theory of Relativity”, which became the theoretical cornerstone describing the  release of nuclear energy, and concerns itself with relationships between energy, time, matter, and the speed  of light.  In  his proposed “General  Theory of  Relativity”, he suggested that  the universe is four dimensional — the three dimensions of space (length, depth and breadth) plus time.  But space,  instead of being flat as he had suggested in his special theory, was now curved, and that gravity was a consequence of his proposed space curvature. You see, Einstein’s general theory was so astoundingly successful that scientists world wide rapidly accepted it and who in turn after reevaluation, took their experimentation into  the new direction in which Einstein  had pointed.  In short,  Einstein  vectored  mankind  onto  a new “Timeline”!   His  theories made it possible  for  the  warping, bending  or the morphing of time, blackholes, traveling  through time, and yes, even UFOs.

Einstein was also convinced that there  was  a link between the laws of electromagnetism and gravity, and that it could be expressed in a mathematical formula — known as the “Unified Field Theory”. Therefore, he himself was not thoroughly convinced that his theories of relativity explained our physical universe and/or reality in its totality. Many  scientists were also out to prove Einstein wrong, one of whom was Tesla. Tesla had already conducted successful experimentation where Einstein was only on the fringes of understanding anti-gravity and anti-matter. History has been written depicting  that Einstein did not live to complete his work on this  theory.

I got involved with  the project  in 1938 and worked closely with Tesla, the government’s project director. Interviewed  by a panel of men, mostly scientists, which included Tesla and some military,  I was hired to work with the project primarily because  of my abilities and training in physics, geometry and electronics. I  was very much involved during the theorem and thorium  stages and realize that we were just at the beginning stages of understanding radiation. There  were  numerous round-table discussions with  many  individuals from different walks of life and philosophies that were not only from the scientific and military communities, but also from religious and metaphysical societies. We all had   our  own assignments  and  timetables,   restricting   our involvement with other  aspects in  the  development  of   the technology, additionally, much of the work was contracted  out. It was designed so that the right hand never knew what the left hand was doing and vice versa. All issues were handled in this manner for  the sole  purpose of secrecy. My role  also included  the preparation and installation of the technology  on  the  ship. Shortly  after being with the project, I was able to  distinguish the different motives by the different groups of people involved. The  three  key  agendas that  were  very much  part  of   this experimentation were:

A scientific agenda, which was to explore the time/space continuum for scientific discovery;

a military agenda, since we were at war (WW II) they wanted this ability as a weapon — to move personnel and cargo instantaneously from one point to another; and lastly,

an extraterrestrial agenda, which was to map out the earth’s planetary magnetic grid work for interdimensional travel.

However,  there  was a closely guarded CORE agenda by some that worked behind the scenes. I identify them as “those in  the know”, and their hidden agenda was to REWRITE HISTORY....

http://www.spiritual-endeavors.org/abilities/phila.htm
You know I'm fascinated with Tesla.
One story I'd like to tell is the time Tesla was nearly electrocuted with 3.5 million Volts. 
This occurred before the Philadelphia Experiment.
As the story goes.

Quote:Tesla’s first brush with time travel came in March 1895. A reporter for the New York Herald wrote on March 13 that he came across the inventor in a small café, looking shaken after being hit by 3.5 million volts,

Quote:"I am afraid," said Tesla, "that you won’t find me a pleasant companion tonight. The fact is I was almost killed today. The spark jumped three feet through the air and struck me here on the right shoulder. If my assistant had not turned off the current instantly in might have been the end of me."
Tesla, on contact with the resonating electromagnetic charge, found himself outside his time-frame reference. He reported that he could see the immediate past, present and future, all at once. But he was paralyzed within the electromagnetic field, unable to help himself. His assistant, by turning off the current, released Tesla before any permanent damage was done. A repeat of this very incident would occur years later during the Philadelphia Experiment. Unfortunately, the sailors involved were left outside their time-frame reference for too long with disastrous results.

Link
That's pretty scary.
I can't imagine that the Sailors knew they were signing up for such an experiment.
If these accounts are accurate... I don't think the Navy or Government would have given up on further tests.
I'll bet this has gone far/long past those initial tests.  Perhaps even to the stage of "Beam me up, Scotty."
The Philadelphia Experiment is one of those things where I wonder if it really happened, if something did happen and facts were exaggerated out of proportions or if it's just nothing but a fabricated story.

I know they've made the movie "The Final Countdown" where the Nimitz goes back in time...probably off the rumors galloping for nearly four decades but I always wondered if there was any actual evidence of anything really happening to the Eldridge.

As for sailors being caught in the experiment, if it did occur, well...they'd simply wouldn't have had much of a choice, I think. I remember soldiers being pretty near planned atomic explosions and being in bad radiation zones.

:itwasntme:
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
This has always been one of my favorite conspiracies. I spent quite a bit of time reading and watching videos about it. When I was younger I had nightmares about sailors fused with the walls and deck of the ships. I spent quite a bit of time trying to get that out of my head (while being piping mad at the navy for even trying it). But it's a fascinating story nonetheless.

True? Who knows. But if a document came out tomorrow showing that it happened I wouldn't be surprised one bit. I would however be surprised if we never conducted further testing (if it was indeed this "successful") and aren't utilizing the technology to this day. Shhhh
(06-10-2016, 08:42 PM)solarius Wrote: The Philadelphia Experiment is one of those things where I wonder if it really happened, if something did happen and facts were exaggerated out of proportions or if it's just nothing but a fabricated story.

I know they've made the movie "The Final Countdown" where the Nimitz goes back in time...probably off the rumors galloping for nearly four decades but I always wondered if there was any actual evidence of anything really happening to the Eldridge.

As for sailors being caught in the experiment, if it did occur, well...they'd simply wouldn't have had much of a choice, I think. I remember soldiers being pretty near planned atomic explosions and being in bad radiation zones.

:itwasntme:

There was documentations of sailors setting in restaurants with their wife or girlfriend and just going Poof,,, they were gone and then Poof they're back.
These half dozen ended up in Mental Hospitals and all disappeared.
Other's went Nuts and then just faded away while they Screamed. All, documented and investigated by Navy Intelligence and FBI.
Of Course there was an immediate cover up. 
My husband seen copies of the reports because of his investigation into Russia's own Time Machine Project in 1987 by using Strong Magnetic Fields.

Give me a second,,,, Google is our friend,,, right? Rick says his name was Chernobrov or something  :thinking:
Oh Yes, here we go, 
Quote:But according to the peculiar exploits of one Russian scientist, the creation of devices that might be literally capable of displacing time around an individual might finally be a reality. In fact, if the claims of Vadim Alexandrovich Chernobrov are anything more than rumor or hearsay, then we are being asked to believe that Chernobrov himself may have succeeded in the creation of a functional time machine.

Born 1965, Chernobrov is credited with the founding of the Russian Kosmopoiskorganization (meaning “Space Search”), of which he is the leader. As described (with certain brevity) at the Wikipedia page dedicated to his life and research, Chernobrov is also known for being a meteorite hunter and advocate of UFO research. Apparently since around 1987, research involving ways that time might be manipulated has remained of particular interest to his studies, and now, after decades of exploring this most-complicated area of the physical universe, Chernobrov claims to have achieved success with bending and warping what we know as time.
Somewhat ironically, the Before It’s News website detailed a story this week detailing Chernobrov’s claims:
Quote:The device achieves travel through time, according to its inventor, by utilizing strong magnetic fields that resonate about the capsule and affect the natural flow of time and causality by literally increasing or slowing the flow of time.
During experiments, Chernobrov has shown that very precise chronometers, synchronized before the field is energized, experience a significant divergence in time after one has been placed inside the time machine while the other is kept far from the energized field as a control.
link
Rick just looked at what I wrote and said, "That's all I can say."
He did say that he never discovered if Chernobrov or anyone went anywhere, but what you read in the link is all the Soviets allowed to be released to Pravda and none of his sources could tell him more. End Of Story!
I found another really good article on his time machine.
Quote:Today the group of enthusiasts can slow down or speed up the course of time using special impact of the magnetic field. The biggest slowing down of time made up 1.5 seconds within an hour of the equipment's operation in labs.

In August 2001, a new model of the time machine meant for a human was set in a remote forest in Russia's Volgograd Region. When the machine even operated on car batteries and had low capacity, it still managed to change the time by three per cent; the change was registered with symmetrical crystal oscillators.

At first, the researchers spent five, ten and twenty minutes in the operating machine; the longest stay lasted for half an hour. Vadim Chernobrov said that the people felt as if they moved to a different world; they felt life here and "there" at the same time as if some space was unfolding. "I cannot define the unusual feelings that we experienced at such moments." 

A tragedy occurred on August 30, 1989: an extremely strong explosion sounded at the Institute's branch office on the Anjou islands. The explosion destroyed not only the experimental module of 780 tons but also the archipelago itself that covered the area of 2 square kilometers. According to one of the versions of the tragedy, the module with three experimenters collided with a large object, probably an asteroid, in the parallel world or heading toward the parallel world. Having lost its propulsion system, the module probably remained in the parallel world.

The last record made in the framework of the experiment and kept at the Institute archives says: "We are dying but keep on conducting the experiment. It is very dark here; we see all objects become double, our hands and legs are transparent, we can see veins and bones through the skin. The oxygen supply will be enough for 43 hours, the life support system is seriously damaged. Our best regards to the families and friends!" Then the transmission suddenly stopped.

[Image: cher1.jpg][Image: cher2a.jpg]
[Image: cher4a.jpg] [Image: chern3.gif]
[Image: chern4.gif] [Image: chern5.gif]
Read the rest here: link
(06-11-2016, 01:00 AM)guohua Wrote: I found another really good article on his time machine.
Quote:Today the group of enthusiasts can slow down or speed up the course of time using special impact of the magnetic field. The biggest slowing down of time made up 1.5 seconds within an hour of the equipment's operation in labs.

In August 2001, a new model of the time machine meant for a human was set in a remote forest in Russia's Volgograd Region. When the machine even operated on car batteries and had low capacity, it still managed to change the time by three per cent; the change was registered with symmetrical crystal oscillators.

At first, the researchers spent five, ten and twenty minutes in the operating machine; the longest stay lasted for half an hour. Vadim Chernobrov said that the people felt as if they moved to a different world; they felt life here and "there" at the same time as if some space was unfolding. "I cannot define the unusual feelings that we experienced at such moments." 

A tragedy occurred on August 30, 1989: an extremely strong explosion sounded at the Institute's branch office on the Anjou islands. The explosion destroyed not only the experimental module of 780 tons but also the archipelago itself that covered the area of 2 square kilometers. According to one of the versions of the tragedy, the module with three experimenters collided with a large object, probably an asteroid, in the parallel world or heading toward the parallel world. Having lost its propulsion system, the module probably remained in the parallel world.

The last record made in the framework of the experiment and kept at the Institute archives says: "We are dying but keep on conducting the experiment. It is very dark here; we see all objects become double, our hands and legs are transparent, we can see veins and bones through the skin. The oxygen supply will be enough for 43 hours, the life support system is seriously damaged. Our best regards to the families and friends!" Then the transmission suddenly stopped.

[Image: cher1.jpg][Image: cher2a.jpg]
[Image: cher4a.jpg] [Image: chern3.gif]
[Image: chern4.gif] [Image: chern5.gif]
Read the rest here: link

Awesome. More reading and more nightmares :huh:
Ok let's talk about Time Travel,,,, Yes one of Tesla and Einstein experiments did suggest Time Travel, But when the Navy Refuse To Take The Procussions He Requested For The Crew, Tesla left the Program.
Any way, Here is a pretty good video.
   I have a problem with the pictures of Time Travelers talking on Cell Phones, if they are truly in that year they'd be no Cell Towers or Satellites,,,, Right?
 So What Do You Believe?
Still looking into Time Travel I found this video.

Yes it's Possible.
Tesla knew it too.
Quote: ‘Tesla was in charge of Project Rainbow at the time, and Von Neumann, a superior mathematician, seemed to be next in command.  In September of 1940, we applied coils and a generator to a mine sweeper and accomplished a successful transition into invisibility.’

‘It was now imperative that Project Rainbow produce successful results as soon as possible.  Tesla had designed special generators and coils and an elaborate radio frequency generating system.  Everything was built to endure powerful electro-magnetic and radio frequency fields.’
     ‘
He (Tesla) became very concerned when he learned that the Experiment would now include a livecrew.  He protested that the scientists had no true idea of what would happen to the personnel onboard the ship.  Everyone always talks about the genius of Tesla.  Without taking any of his genius away from him, it must be admitted that he was a very unusual person.  I am convinced that he had a definite extraterrestrial connection.’     ‘An acquaintance who used to work with Tesla has said that he talked to ‘someone’ off-planet everyday.’

‘He (Tesla) insisted that the Navy give Project Rainbow more time…they told him to forget it.  There was a war on…in March, 1942; all the levers were pulled to place the test ship, a battleship, into invisibility…and nothing happened.  I remain convinced that Tesla sabotaged the Experiment…there was no way that he would risk that many human lives…he left the Project, and ten months later, on January 7, 1943, he was found dead in his hotel room in New York.’

‘We (Duncan and I) saw crewmen all around us going crazy; so we jumped off the ship.  But, instead of landing in the water of the Philadelphia harbor, we landed in the grass at the Montauk Army Base on Long Island, New York.  Dr. Von Neumann was waiting for us.  It is said that he died in 1957.  No way!  He was there in Montauk in ‘83.’

Tesla wanted a type of ‘Zero Point’ wristband for the sailors onboard the Eldridge to ground them during the Experiment.  Without the wristbands, they could be floating; lost in space and time or in total disorientation.  The government did not want to spend extra money on the wristbands.  Tesla left.

[October,1943 test later known as the Philadelphia Experiment] ‘…He (Captain Harrison) could not see where the water was…it looked like a Black Hole…is it really a hole?  What’s going on?’

‘The test crew on Eldridge was right around 30 in number; total…you could see the ship through a greenish haze.  But, you could not see it on radar, which is what they wanted.  Then, there was a blinding flash of (blue) light.  The ship disappeared!  The waterline disappeared; just plain bay water…with that, there was panic on the carrier.  They tried to raise it on radio and could not…about four hours later, the ship returns to the same spot from where it departed!’ 
‘(There was) pandemonium on the ship…They sent a boarding party out…first thing they see is two sailors buried with the steel deck, dying or dead. 

They find two more…they were essentially dead…fifth man was still quite alive…he had his hand buried in the bulkhead…removed his hand and gave him an artificial hand later.  He was the only one of those five that lived…’
‘(Some) were fading in and out of visibility, disappearing and coming back like you see in so many science-fiction movies today with excellent special-effects.  This is what was actually going on on the Eldridge!’
‘(Sailors on deck) made noises, mumbling like they were totally insane.  Those below deck were alright with exception of one man…The fields could not penetrate that much steel (below deck).’

‘(There was) some superficial damage (to the ship); a bent railing.  There was no damage to the main structure of the ship…’
‘One (buried) in bulkhead was our younger brother, Jim.  At this point, Duncan panicked. 

He headed for the railing, looked back at me like saying aren’t you coming along?  Well, I had gone over to brother, Jim; he was crying and conscious. 
His head and shoulders were out of the steel…’ ‘Duncan jumped overboard…and went back to the future.  
He was not there when the ship returned to its normal space/time.  I was.  And, I made a report…I told them Duncan and I had been to the future in 1983and all this and they (top brass) looked back at me with unbelieving stares…I told them Duncan jumped overboard, disappeared and went back to the future…that was the logical conclusion.’
[On Eldridge] ‘Those on deck seemed to be insane; some babbled about ETs.  I didn’t believe it.  I didn’t believe it until I saw the paperwork from Oscar Schneider (Phil’s father)…up to that point, I had not seen an extraterrestrial or seen them on the ship…it all occurred after…after we jumped overboard…the ETs came and went.’

‘There were those (sailors) who were FADING IN and OUT of VISIBILITY, literally doing a domain-change from this reality to another and back…some went to an alternate reality; some never came back.  And, many died within a year…’
‘In terms of 1943 time, it was about 4 HOURS (gone)…Elapsed time for the Eldridge being in hyperspace and time which Duncan and I spent in 1983, it was approximately 12 HOURS.  Time is not linear; it can be BENT.  (Al/Ed claims to have spent 6 weeks in 2137 and two years in 2749!…explored in Part 2).
‘Those guys were exposed to the magnetic fields for quite a long time and it was almost lethal.  Today, we know this sort of thing.  At the time, it was unknown.  

ONLY TESLA SUSPECTED IT and suspected quite correctly what the problems might be.’

‘There were five others missing that also jumped overboard and disappeared.  Why Duncan and I survived?…Our survival was arranged by someone for a purpose.  The other guys were not supposed to jump…whoever was looking out for us was not looking out for them and they evaporated.’

[When the Camerons returned to the Eldridge]  ‘We saw sailors disoriented; let’s get out of here; we decided to jump…thought we could swim about a half mile to shore.  We both jumped and we could only see grey fog.  That’s when things got very strange.  There was no water.  We just kept falling, falling, falling…in a state of panic.  We came out of this into a brightly lit area like open sky and a cloudy-effect; moving through the sensation like we were FLYING.  Some higher Power was doing this for a reason, but we wound up in (the year) 2137!
Source

Here is a very good video, Really has some good pictures.