Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Creating an article within this board...
Hello everyone,

As you've noticed, this new board called "A Rogue's Opinion Piece" has just become active.

It's reason for existing is for you to have a place where you can write serious articles that will be aimed at surfing out of this forum, and beyond.

The Mainstream Media have their surface walls plastered with the agendas they are obviously trying to push.

"A Rogue's Opinion Piece" operates in much the same way.

Articles here will get promoted on here but out there also, within the social medias and via some MSM's articles' comment sections, with appropriate links that should add traffic towards us.

The rules are short and sweet.

1 - As it represents us, the article must remain clean and preferably exempt of vulgarity.

2 - As it represents us, you must sign your article with an author name, i.e. as I did: Marc Gerard for Rogue-Nation. It is also recommended that you create a facebook persona for your author's name. Links will be redirected to your profile.

3 - No pictures or videos in the article. You may add those in subsequent replies however.

4 - Try to keep your grammar in check. We recommend everyone should add corrections in replies before it heads out there. Don't forget, the article will represent US and not solely the person who wrote it.

5 - Keep it short and to the point that you are trying to get across.

Questions, comments, suggestions are more than welcome : )

Isn't time we share our way of seeing things to everyone out there?

As a member and participant here, I know that you have opinions to share, I've read them for the last few years, way before RN was even born.

Looking forward to it : )

Marc.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Would have to go into hiding if did ......  an that would put serious crimp in my bar hopping an chasing girls ......   will stick to reading an laughing .... oops .... erm .... ranting ..... erm ..... meant commenting ...... 

Gotta run ...... bar #5 just run outta whisky ..... grrrrr ...... onward to bar #6 ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....