Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump's 757 and the Pilots
I started flying when I was 14 and once school was finished I spent 8.5 years as a Military Pilot and 8.5 years as a Corporate pilot before I hired on with the airlines (thank god) where I flew another 25 years before retiring! Watching this video brought back some old memories..
That's an impressive record.  Congratulations!   minusculebeercheers 

How would you like flying Mr. Trump's plane?  It looks like the "Cadillac" of any plane I've ever seen! smallawesome
Thank For Your Service 727Sky.
Must have been ruff, Flying in those crapped confines with a Stewardess on your lap!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-12-2016, 06:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: That's an impressive record.  Congratulations!   minusculebeercheers 

How would you like flying Mr. Trump's plane?  It looks like the "Cadillac" of any plane I've ever seen! smallawesome

A Captain for a good airline is the best job one can have in aviation. (although flying during a war is some of the best, most exciting, and fun flying you can do... until you are shot down and become a POW or a crispy critter... even better than flying acro airshows) . Being a corporate pilot can be a rather demanding, sorry job... As far as working for Trump as a pilot ... If it was the only job I could find then OK otherwise ... Never want to fly corporate again.. Did you see Trump's pilot cleaning the inside with a tooth brush... As a corporate pilot everything from maintenance to catering is your responsibility.. I did all that and always had a decent paying job.. But with the airline... I never carried a bag, if something was broke I wrote it up in the maintenance book and called maintenance.. I did clean a few things because I am a neat person and do not like filth... but it was my choice not my job.. Being senior and a captain for a major airline means working around 12 days a month and making serious money... which then the government takes their share and you can have the rest.
(11-13-2016, 12:01 AM)guohua Wrote: Thank For Your Service 727Sky.
Must have been ruff, Flying in those crapped confines with a Stewardess on your lap!

It was a heavy burden at times but if you flew international we had bunks. hahahah