Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alzheimer's
Here is a treatment when you see the first signs of Alzheimers. 
Mushroom soup, just boiled mushroom, with three types of rice (white rice, black rice and millet rice) and add pecans or walnuts (walnuts are better) and wolfberries.
[Image: %D0%9D%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%81%D1%8F-%D1%8F%D0...%D1%82.jpg] Wolfberries. [Image: gojiXfb2.jpg] 
[Image: 687747a49aba98f493e91be43a5b176f.jpg]
[Image: ningxia_red-reasons.png]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Not sure if we even have a Chinese store around here, assuming that is where one has to go to buy some of that.

Any decent online shop that you are familiar with that sells it?

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(11-10-2016, 04:45 AM)senona Wrote: Not sure if we even have a Chinese store around here, assuming that is where one has to go to buy some of that.

You can buy it at Sprouts, Whole Food and Nature store.
Or, you can buy them at Amazon and Ebay, they're called Goji berries.
Link
link
(11-10-2016, 05:12 AM)guohua Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 04:45 AM)senona Wrote: Not sure if we even have a Chinese store around here, assuming that is where one has to go to buy some of that.

Link
link

Oh good, thanks! minusculethumbsup

Are those edible without cooking them or best eaten when cooked?

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(11-10-2016, 05:22 AM)senona Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 05:12 AM)guohua Wrote:

Link
link

Best eaten straight from the bag!
Or you can sprinkle them in a Salad or on your morning cereal or oat-meal, mix in scrambled egg.

I like to boil them in water as a tea.
(11-10-2016, 05:32 AM)guohua Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 05:22 AM)senona Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 05:12 AM)guohua Wrote: You can buy it at Sprouts, Whole Food and Nature store.
Link
link

Best eaten straight from the bag!
Or you can sprinkle them in a Salad or on your morning cereal or oat-meal, mix in scrambled egg.

I like to boil them in water as a tea.

Okay, may give them a try when I get the chance to order them.
Thanks again!!

Will bookmark this thread for future reference..... :smallwink:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(11-10-2016, 05:12 AM)guohua Wrote: You can buy it at Sprouts, Whole Food and Nature store.
Link
link

I used to sell Himalayan Goji Juice.  It was the best of the best berries and grown under the perfect conditions to get the best results.  Other brands were made from the stem and just a copycat, but what I sold made me feel better than I've felt since... well, actually, I don't remember EVER feeling that good!   tinylaughing

I was able to keep it in stock for myself from the profits I made, but when the copycats came out people started buying it because it was cheaper.  I lost most of my customers and had to stop buying it too.   tinycrying 

But, I can vouch for how good the REAL thing is!   minusculebeercheers
Hi.. I do have a question, what is good for possible general forgetfulness? More and more I am forgetting things.. sometimes little things, sometimes bigger.. I'm starting to worry about it some - although hubby thinks it's general information overload and just having so many things to remember that sometimes my brain dumps some out to make room for new.. either way though.. I never used to be like this, and it bothers me..

So, what works for this?
(11-11-2016, 08:08 PM)Grace Wrote: Hi.. I do have a question, what is good for possible general forgetfulness? More and more I am forgetting things.. sometimes little things, sometimes bigger.. I'm starting to worry about it some - although hubby thinks it's general information overload and just having so many things to remember that sometimes my brain dumps some out to make room for new.. either way though.. I never used to be like this, and it bothers me..

So, what works for this?

Rare Walnuts every day at least two or three, Goji Berries (WolfBerry is the English Name) mentioned above, eat one or two or more hands full a day, if you can't eat them right out of the bag, look above, you can eat them in any food, Salads and Cereals are favorite way for most Americans.

Dark Red Grape Drink, Organic is the best.

If you need to drink tea, use your Goji Berries and boil them into a tea also if you have any Mulberry trees, pick the Young Mulberry Leaf, the greenest ones and boil them for 10 minutes, let cool to your taste and drink.

Now when Mulberries are ripe on your trees, they are the Very best Blood Oxygenators for you brain. The Pakistan Red Mulberry are the best.
Mulberry tea and jam or right off the tree, that's the way we eat them.
I have 6 Mulberry trees in our yard and yes they take a lot of water in Arizona, but the health benefits are worth it. 

Hope this helps.
(11-12-2016, 12:39 AM)guohua Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 08:08 PM)Grace Wrote: Hi.. I do have a question, what is good for possible general forgetfulness? More and more I am forgetting things.. sometimes little things, sometimes bigger.. I'm starting to worry about it some - although hubby thinks it's general information overload and just having so many things to remember that sometimes my brain dumps some out to make room for new.. either way though.. I never used to be like this, and it bothers me..

So, what works for this?

Rare Walnuts every day at least two or three, Goji Berries (WolfBerry is the English Name) mentioned above, eat one or two or more hands full a day, if you can't eat them right out of the bag, look above, you can eat them in any food, Salads and Cereals are favorite way for most Americans.

Dark Red Grape Drink, Organic is the best.

If you need to drink tea, use your Goji Berries and boil them into a tea also if you have any Mulberry trees, pick the Young Mulberry Leaf, the greenest ones and boil them for 10 minutes, let cool to your taste and drink.

Now when Mulberries are ripe on your trees, they are the Very best Blood Oxygenators for you brain. The Pakistan Red Mulberry are the best.
Mulberry tea and jam or right off the tree, that's the way we eat them.
I have 6 Mulberry trees in our yard and yes they take a lot of water in Arizona, but the health benefits are worth it. 

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for the tips! I'll definitely try this!
Thanks for the tip! I'm always looking for natural remedies to add to my arsenal. 

I've been doing about 2 tbls of Moringa powder each day for a year now. I stopped with my liposomal vitamin C after drinking it homemade for a couple of years...and I haven't been sick this many times in a year EVER. I need to get a new ultrasonic "cooker" so I can get my immune system back on track. But the Moringa is really good for energy. I very much enjoy it :)

I ordered some berries, I will let you know how it goes  tinybiggrin
Alzheimer's is the only way to wake up every morning, look in the mirror and make a new friend. Also a great way to divorce. tinycool

Too soon?

I'm still allowed to make off color jokes here right?

Many know me as true to my heart but not afraid to joke about the human condition. Damn, that sounded like an apology? I need a sad blanket and a puppy.

My dad died with Alzheimer's as a condition in the end. Alcoholism actually led to it many believe. Who knows?

It never changed him tho. He was an asshole before and after. That's why I joke...I'm allowed.

Jude
Quote:Jude wrote:

Many know me as true to my heart but not afraid to joke about the human condition. Damn, that sounded like an apology?

I need a sad blanket and a puppy.

[Image: vlog046-534x300.jpg]     minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(11-13-2016, 03:51 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Thanks for the tip! I'm always looking for natural remedies to add to my arsenal. 

I've been doing about 2 tbls of Moringa powder each day for a year now. I stopped with my liposomal vitamin C after drinking it homemade for a couple of years...and I haven't been sick this many times in a year EVER. I need to get a new ultrasonic "cooker" so I can get my immune system back on track. But the Moringa is really good for energy. I very much enjoy it :)

You're very welcome and I have something I think Americans need to look into,Dandelions.
Please read my post here: http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...n=lastpost
(11-13-2016, 03:51 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Thanks for the tip! I'm always looking for natural remedies to add to my arsenal. 

Just be prepared... these berries are VERY sour, but you can mix them with some naturally sweet juice to improve the taste.  It's a taste that is acquired in time, but once you reach it, you'll look forward to it every day.
(11-13-2016, 04:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Just be prepared... these berries are VERY sour, but you can mix them with some naturally sweet juice to improve the taste.  It's a taste that is acquired in time, but once you reach it, you'll look forward to it every day.

That Vitamin C mix that I make is some of the most pungent tasting liquid I've ever put in my mouth. I'll just eat & drink back to back to minimize the trauma  tinycool