Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystic reveals that rare ‘blue moon’ this weekend could be an omen ‘something really
So,,, Has anyone had an Experience  that was Once In A Blue Moon yet the weekend? 
I don't really believe this, but there are people who do.
Tara Cards are used a lot in many cultures and people do plan there lives accordingly.
This woman who claims to be a Psychic or Mystic, is worried the blue moon signals something terrible is going to happen.
[Image: moon-main_2877913a.jpg]

Quote:But now a blue moon is actually about to happen - and paranormal psychics have shared their concerns that it could signal something terrible is going to happen on earth.
A blue moon is a second full moon in a calendar month - and it last happened in July.

But the one due to appear on Saturday is considered even more rare as it is the fourth full moon in one season - even though there would usually be only three.
This event happens every three years - with Native Americans naming it the "full flower moon".

One tarot card reader, Bonnie, expressed her fears about the blue moon on her Youtube channel and predicted "something bad" was going to happen.
In her video, she attributes the negative energy she claims she feels to "planetary alignments" and the "full moon"
[Image: moon2_2877927a.jpg]
Is there something to fear or watch out for? I don't know, But to each their own way of seeing things and living.

Quote:She alleges: "There are energies now that are bothering me, I am becoming more sensitive.
"There is something there that is not really great for everyone. Something is wrong, something is not right. I feel something is bad."
Although the moon won't actually turn blue, people in the UK will be able to see the full moon at around 10:14pm on Saturday, May 21.
Psychics behind the Nemesis Maturity channel have warned that full moons are historically associated with abnormal behaviour.
The channel said in a video: "Since ancient times, full moons have been associated with odd or insane behaviour, including sleepwalking, illegal activity, fits of violence and, of course, transforming into werewolves.
"In 18th-century England, people on trial for murder could campaign for a lighter sentence on grounds of lunacy if the crime occurred under a full moon, meanwhile, psychiatric patients at London’s Bethlehem Hospital were shackled and flogged as a preventive measure during certain lunar phases."
"Even today, despite studies discrediting the hypothesis, some people think full moons make everyone a little loony."
Do YOU, get Loony during a Full Moon? I don't!  :itwasntme:

Quote:And it's not the first time mystics have gone loony over the moon.
Last September, the incredible 'Blood Moon' fuelled gloomy predictions over the future of civilisation - with conspiracy theorists prophecising that the world would end between September 22 and 28.
As you've probably realised, the world didn't end after all - so fingers crossed the psychics have got it wrong this time, too.
Link
If you know something,,,,, Don't keep it a Secret  Shhhh Tell Us! 
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.