Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate'
Quote:UFO expert found dead days after texting mum: 'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate'
Yup, that's the head line and I have to ask, anyone know of this person?
I found two videos of his.
But I'd never listen before I don't think.
But the question is this, How Did He Die? REALLY?
[Image: 13342912_10208179886753313_568446688872218562_n.jpg]
Quote:conspiracy theorist texted his mum to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his mysterious death.
Max Spiers, 39, a father to two boys, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.
He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.
But his dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63.

In a chilling text message to his mum just days before his death, Max wrote: "Your boy's in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate."

Originally from Canterbury, Max lived in America for a few years, but had returned to the city to stay with his mother, before jetting off to Poland.
Vanessa said: "He was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theorists and had been invited to speak at a conference in Poland in July.
"He was staying with a woman who he had not known for long and she told me how she found him dead on the sofa.
"But I think Max had been digging in some dark places and I fear that somebody wanted him dead."
Max made a career out of investigating UFO sightings and alleged cover-ups.
More recently, he was said to be probing into the lives of well-known figures in politics, business and entertainment.

His unexplained death, and its subsequent treatment by the authorities, has left many online followers convinced he was killed by government agents.
Here for the rest of the story. Source
His last interview:

Published on Jul 22, 2016

Max Spiers gives a highly detailed insight into the Committee of 300 and the ruling elite, with the Seen and Unseen controlling families and ETs that run Earth. Max Spiers had the courage to speak the truth when the truth is not what you want to hear!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Damn, if he 'knew' he was in trouble, the near death kind, why didn't he leave some kind of detailed notes in a safety deposit box or something, to hand over to the media or a person that worked in the same field as him, that would explain what he had been working on that was so dangerous.

I mean, he feared for his life enough that he felt the need to send the cryptic  text message to Mom.
Would have been nice for Mom to know 'what' it was that put his life in jeopardy.

Sure he may not have wanted to put others in danger, but he could have mailed the info to a media source (or several) to expose whatever it was and whomever was involved.

Yep, sounds like a hit by TPTB.
'They' shut him up right quick.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

He didn't think far enough ahead soon enough, I'm saying, he wasn't Really Prepared.
Never heard of him ...... meh..... from what see he not say / find anything that isnt already known ...... 

And yes there are several natural causes for death in people that age that are far more likely than him getting killed over things that are already widely known .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Yes, he probably had something that could be "proven" on the Elite in Power.  It's the ones that only have their word or credentials for people to go on that seem to stay alive for long.  But, if he had documentation to prove something, "they" took him out before he exposed them.

I haven't watched the videos yet, but I'll get to them this evening.  Thanks for posting. minusculethumbsup2
(10-17-2016, 06:16 AM)senona Wrote: Damn, if he 'knew' he was in trouble, the near death kind, why didn't he leave some kind of detailed notes in a safety deposit box or something, to hand over to the media or a person that worked in the same field as him, that would explain what he had been working on that was so dangerous.

I mean, he feared for his life enough that he felt the need to send the cryptic  text message to Mom.
Would have been nice for Mom to know 'what' it was that put his life in jeopardy.

Sure he may not have wanted to put others in danger, but he could have mailed the info to a media source (or several) to expose whatever it was and whomever was involved.

Yep, sounds like a hit by TPTB.
'They' shut him up right quick.

If the story is legit, and he really was on to something of a potency to get him killed, he probably did. The problem there is that you don't simply erase someone and leave their legacy intact - you erase IT, too, since it's what you're killing them over to begin with.

Look at the current goings-on with Julian Assange - he put out that "insurance" file in 2010 with the express intent of releasing the keys if anything happened to him, and he spread it out wide enough that it couldn't be eradicated. Now some crap is going on with him, and it's my understanding that 3 64 character keys have been released since they cut his internet connection and he went dark.

This fella, if the story is legit, probably DID send out some insurance, and either it's been intercepted and destroyed because he didn't disseminate it widely enough, OR the people that he sent it to are saying "WTF? IF it got HIM killed, what on Earth would I release it for???"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-18-2016, 03:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote:  
Look at the current goings-on with Julian Assange - he put out that "insurance" file in 2010 with the express intent of releasing the keys if anything happened to him, and he spread it out wide enough that it couldn't be eradicated. Now some crap is going on with him, and it's my understanding that 3 64 character keys have been released since they cut his internet connection and he went dark.

Assange is smart enough to cover his azz.
He knows what the end game is for him if he lets his guard down.

He's pissed off too many higher ups.
Bad for him, good for the public.

Pretty good idea with the "insurance".

Quote:This fella, if the story is legit, probably DID send out some insurance, and either it's been intercepted and destroyed because he didn't disseminate it widely enough, OR the people that he sent it to are saying "WTF? IF it got HIM killed, what on Earth would I release it for???"

Yeah that was our take on it too, even tho we mentioned hope he passed on to someone whatever information he uncovered that someone  killed him for.

But who in their right mind would even want to come forward now if they had it???

Unless like I said, mail it to as many media outlets and conspiracy sites that they could......that is IF someone in his group of friends/family were to be in possession of such info.

Can't help but wonder, if true, what the hell he found out that 'they' killed him over it.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

His death report is the key here

The black ooze fits with something else

I had to explain there is a reason I would not just walk onto area 51
there are dangers , and not the two legged predator kind

It does not feel like a hit

Has the feel of, we will let them think it was a hit

The black ooze means he went into a biohazard area

the article in mainstream hit me as a message
See and he was just looking at us

He got into somethng he should not have yes
his death.. not intentional but used as a warning

Look into deaths very similar to his..
The woman in the hospital with black ooze
biohazard the whole hospital

different sources.. but their is a finite ability in ways to major damage the human body
UFO expert was going to expose ‘black magic’ ring, fiancée says

Quote:He believed the truth was out there.

The UFO expert whose death has sparked out-of-this world conspiracy theories was about to “expose” a cabal of politicians and celebrities practicing black magic, his fiancee claimed.

Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two found dead on a couch in Poland over the summer with “black liquid” oozing from his
mouth — reminiscent of the “black oil” that alien beings used to inhabit human hosts in the TV series “The X-Files” — spent his final months researching the dark arts.

“He was going to expose black magic. He was going to expose some of the stuff he was working on involving political leaders and celebrities,” his gal pal, 31-year-old Sarah Adams, told Yahoo.

Spiers said she spoke to Adams about his fear of dying numerous times.

“We were used to getting death threats or stuff like that from people, but I think this time it seemed rather real,” she said. “He’d been sent threats saying that him and me were going to die.”

But even in the hours before he died, he was still looking toward a future with Adams.

“I was going to have his child. He had messaged me hours before,” she told Yahoo. “It definitely couldn’t have been anything like suicide or something like that.”

Spiers was in Poland over the summer to give a talk on conspiracy theories and UFOs — something he had become an expert on over the years after claiming to be a survivor of a government “super soldier” program.

Many of his devoted followers have developed their own theories as to what caused his sudden death including some who think it’s connected to the alien virus, Purity, in the “X-Files.”

The disease caused black goo to seep out of humans eyes and mouth.

“If it wasn’t true what he talks about then why would they kill him? Healthy people don’t just get sick and die, they get poisoned,” Craig Hewlett wrote on the site Project Camelot.
Very intriguing story. It was difficult to listen to this with all his struggling through trying to speak as though he was drugged up or something, and all those background noises. Still, a fascinating case and great find!
Hate to burst your bubbles ..... nah ..... mwahahahaha .....
Vomiting black is sign of severe ulcer as when blood mix with gastric juices in stomache it turns black ..... and it not that rare .....  and yes if not properly treated it can be fatal ......  carry on ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I don't know about this Alien Virus, but I would think he'd have mentioned to his girlfriend or she'd have known if he'd been Vomiting Blood for a while.
If he was that close to releasing information about important people and Black Magic, well there's plenty of Rich Crazy Sons Of Bitches out There and They'd rather have him Dead Than Tell What He Knew If He Had Proof with Documentions like Video and Pictures.
Not sure if anyone else has heard of Paul Vigay, but back in the 90s I used to be in touch with him, as he was also a geek, as well as the fact he was mainly into Crop Circles.

He died suddenly and in mysterious circumstances, even the coroner called it a "mystery". Some may say it was because of the breakup of a relationship - who knows?

Just saying that this sort of thing may ave been done before.

Quote:Vigay's body was found off Portsmouth beach on 20 February 2009 after being reported missing the previous evening.[4] Police said that it remained unclear whether Vigay committed suicide or died accidentally. According to a hearing at Portsmouth Coroners Court, Vigay had split up with girlfriend Andrea Smith on the night of his death. Smith found a short note Vigay left which said "I love you," and included Vigay's telephone code and computer passwords. The British newspaper The Telegraph reported that a coroner termed his death a "mystery".[1][5] He was buried at The South Downs Natural Burial Site near Petersfield.

Paul Vigay - Wikipedia

Quote:Friday morning I was expecting to hear from Paul after exchanging a number of
e-mails during the week about the 1989 Cheesefoot Head sound analysis he did
for me. I was looking out for his anticipated message when I received an e-mail
from Kerry McKenna with Paul's name in the subject line. Instead of the reply I
was expecting from Paul it was the shocking news that his body had been
washed up in the English Channel at Southsea, near where he lived.

Like many of my research colleagues and friends I am deeply shocked and upset
at this terrible loss.

Paul was reliable and trusted by all of his friends and others who knew him. A
genuinely nice person and a highly intelligent young man.

We had carried out a number pf projects together over the years, since I first met
him at the launch of 'Circular Evidence' near Winchester in 1989. Paul met me
there with his lovely mother, who could hardly contain her love for him. I could
see where his gentle nature came from.

He visited my home in Andover several times with every electronic gadget known
to man and even more amazing was that he knew how they all worked.

I wondered if I should share a strangeness in our final correspondence this week
and believe there is no harm in doing so. I shared this with my friend Dave Haith
a short while ago.

It was as if we knew we were saying goodbye to each other.

One day before Paul was reported missing, Wednesday (Feb 18th) in what was
to be the last e-mail from Paul at 3.41 pm (UK), he said:

.............."Anyway, keep up the good work, and I'm sure that those genuine
seekers for the truth will be able to wade through the various arguments and
politics, if they don't get fed up in the meantime! - Best regards Paul".

My reply to him and the last e-mail sent read:

"Paul, I want you to know its the open and fair way you conduct yourself that I
admire and tell others about. I so appreciate and like your approach. I cant see
how anyone would find a problem with that approach but as we both know,
somehow they do.......OK, have a good one Paul. Colin"

At around 7.0 pm US Eastern time, Mid-night in England, I went to the barn to
feed our animals and had the most eerie feeling, of quiet peace, also of a
presence. This very strange feeling is one Ive had before when terrible things
like this have happened. I came back to our house and told my wife about the
feeling. I later learned that this was one hour after Paul was reported missing.

Below is a statement by Paul posted on his website which speaks to the nature of
the man.

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/

A personal message from the webmaster

I believe that throughout the universe we meet many wonderful and unique
individuals, each travelling on their path to happiness, insight and knowledge.

We are all souls who have spent time on this Earth in order to learn lessons and
share information with our fellow beings. Before we depart this three dimensional
existence we give back a little part of the universe in the form of love, knowledge
and conscious awareness. The planet as a whole will benefit from our love and
caring.

Crop circles have had a profound effect on thousands of people who have
witnessed and studied them through the years. Irrespective of origin, they have
acted as a catalyst to learning, understanding and spirituality as we strive to
understand the meaning and purpose behind the genuine crop circles.

I created this web site with the aim of sharing information and creating a forum by
which people of like-minded souls around the planet can communicate with each
other in order to spread love, light and positivity to the planet.

There is so much pain and sadness in the world at the moment, we need to send
love and understanding around the globe, in order to heal the planet and send
inspiration to those who need it, whoever they are and whatever their agenda.

Together we can make the world a better place.

Whether you're looking for the latest crop circles or scientific evidence and
research or just browsing the beautiful photos and designs, I hope you enjoy this
web site and I wish you well on your path to happiness and enlightenment.

Passing of Paul Vigay - Tragic News - Colin Andrews
That is a strange Coroners report, Certainly with the knowledge they have today the cause of death would be apparent.

Interesting. minusculethinking