Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Something Is Going On Here. We Should Be Very Worried For Our Children.

This reminded of the movie "The Cell".

For some this may be just another internet challenge BS that many of these kids are playing at.

Or there is something very evil going on with our children. They have already shown us they do not have a problem with using any of us as guinea pigs.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Oh my God! Watching the video, I felt so sad and horrified for these girls and their loved ones. To live like that would be just incomprehensible. I hope that experts can find out what's going on and get more help for these girls.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(08-04-2022, 08:40 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Oh my God! Watching the video, I felt so sad and horrified for these girls and their loved ones. To live like that would be just incomprehensible. I hope that experts can find out what's going on and get more help for these girls.

This girls need time away from the internet.

They need to learn how to socialize in a healthy manner. They need to learn to know how to be comfortable and happy with self, and realize that imitating everything they see and hear on the internet, is not just unhealthy, but dangerous, and in some cases deadly. 

They are calling this "functional neurological disorder".  "Functional neurological disorder (FND) is a medical condition in which there is a problem with the functioning of the nervous system and how the brain and body sends and/or receives signals, rather than a structural disease process such as multiple sclerosis or stroke."

If they can be conditioned for this through TikTok, what else can they be conditioned for? 

The new normal, MK ultra 201?

• minusculebeercheers 

I would suggest there's too-many frequencies in the air today and this may have a bearing on peoples behaviour.
But this would make me sound like an old uneducated man who imagined a different paradigm where a person's
thought-process seemed more astute and less fantasy-driven.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-04-2022, 09:57 PM)BIAD Wrote: I would suggest there's too-many frequencies in the air today and this may have a bearing on peoples behaviour.
But this would make me sound like an old uneducated man who imagined a different paradigm where a person's
thought-process seemed more astute and less fantasy-driven.
tinybiggrin

Look how good of a job they did on us old farts, with TV and radios with plain OTA antennas.

With conditioning from birth, to 5/6G, the poor children will be the recipients of the upgraded version of "The Stepford Wives", technology.

Or the tics are replaced with........

• minusculebeercheers 

Perfect candidates for non medical nuerolinks only they will say its medical to get them to cope with the real world by aleays being plugged in.
This is so sad. It does make you wonder what could be going on here. It almost reminds me of mass hysteria. Like the dancing plague. That one and 6 other cases are talked about here. 

https://www.history.com/news/mysterious-...s-hysteria

It could possibly be mimicry too as suggested in the video. I only think that because I remember when I was around 6 or 7 I saw a kid who did this weird bunny-like thing with their nose. I mimicked this a few times and didn’t even realize I had started doing it all the time until my parents started getting on to me. It was hard to stop but thankfully they watched me pretty close and would mention when I did it and I was finally able to quit doing it. It is weird how things like that can take over.
(08-04-2022, 07:42 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

This reminded of the movie "The Cell".

For some this may be just another internet challenge BS that many of these kids are playing at.

Or there is something very evil going on with our children. They have already shown us they do not have a problem with using any of us as guinea pigs.

Looks like possession to me.  Not kidding.  I know a lot of people will scoff at such a notion but it is a real phenomenon.  The way she went from a normal bubbly teen to someone who seemingly can't control her physical and verbal expressions.  But I see something in the little movements and sounds that she's making and the way she seems to always say and do things to her mother that have a kind of dark hateful nature to them that make me think something else is in control here.  Look at the way she slaps her mother's face with serious dexterity and control and the little things she says and flipping her off etc.  Not signs of someone who can't control movements at all, just signs that a little teenage girl may no longer be in control.
(08-05-2022, 04:01 AM)wtbengineer Wrote: Looks like possession to me.  Not kidding.  I know a lot of people will scoff at such a notion but it is a real phenomenon.  The way she went from a normal bubbly teen to someone who seemingly can't control her physical and verbal expressions.  But I see something in the little movements and sounds that she's making and the way she seems to always say and do things to her mother that have a kind of dark hateful nature to them that make me think something else is in control here.  Look at the way she slaps her mother's face with serious dexterity and control and the little things she says and flipping her off etc.  Not signs of someone who can't control movements at all, just signs that a little teenage girl may no longer be in control.

Possession is looking more and more as a better explanation than some of the stuff we see and are told.

This one is a bit long, but possession kept screaming at me the whole time I was watching.

This is something straight out of Blumhouse. 

A bonafide case of truth being stranger than fiction.

• minusculebeercheers 

The involuntary head movements look a lot like Tourettes to me.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(08-05-2022, 05:00 PM)WonderCow Wrote: The involuntary head movements look a lot like Tourettes to me.

According to the doctors, it mimics Tourette's only partially, but has a lot of characteristics that do not meet those of Tourette's.

I am leaning towards conditioning much like that of Pavlov. The quick, short videos, combined with the swipe, would be easy to utilize in behavior control. And TikTok belongs to China, doesn't it? It has all the makings of a sci-fi movie.

• minusculebeercheers 

(08-05-2022, 05:00 PM)WonderCow Wrote: The involuntary head movements look a lot like Tourettes to me.

Tourettes is coming up as a routine diagnosis these days.  And, it seems as though it's difficult for the docs to decide between Tourettes and Parkinsons and several others.

The point of my reply is: it's becoming a more common thing.

Why?
(08-06-2022, 03:55 AM)Snarl Wrote:

Tourettes is coming up as a routine diagnosis these days.  And, it seems as though it's difficult for the docs to decide between Tourettes and Parkinsons and several others.

The point of my reply is: it's becoming a more common thing.

Why?

Good question.

• minusculebeercheers 

(08-05-2022, 06:28 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-05-2022, 04:01 AM)wtbengineer Wrote: Looks like possession to me.  Not kidding.  I know a lot of people will scoff at such a notion but it is a real phenomenon.  The way she went from a normal bubbly teen to someone who seemingly can't control her physical and verbal expressions.  But I see something in the little movements and sounds that she's making and the way she seems to always say and do things to her mother that have a kind of dark hateful nature to them that make me think something else is in control here.  Look at the way she slaps her mother's face with serious dexterity and control and the little things she says and flipping her off etc.  Not signs of someone who can't control movements at all, just signs that a little teenage girl may no longer be in control.

Possession is looking more and more as a better explanation than some of the stuff we see and are told.

This one is a bit long, but possession kept screaming at me the whole time I was watching.

Wow, that was unbelievable!  And unbelievable that I sat through the whole video!!!  I don't know about possessed, well, possessed in some way by something, but that guy is messed up.  That was pretty disturbing, I can't imagine that someone could actually pull a girls guts out through her lower orifices like that... grusome indeed.  It had to take a little strength too I would think.  I mean, it couldn't have happened like he originally was saying.  You know, "I put my hand in and, you know, stuff came out with it" kind of shit.  I don't know what a man can be thinking to put his hand up there like he's cleaning out a thanksgiving turkey and pull stuff out.  And later he admitted that when he did it he wasn't talking or making any sound.  Just did it.  That sounds like a possessed person.

That was horrific, and that's coming from a guy who has seen some horrific shit.

I didn't, however, see any evidence for possession or demonic activity. What I did see was a combination of tequila, machismo, pure evil, and either sociopathy or psychopathology. Some folks are just plain junkyard dog mean and will do junkyard dog mean shit without remorse, There are people walking this Earth who are more evil than any demon could ever aspire to.

I know he professed remorse, but he did not FEEL remorse. There were no indicators of genuine remorse. The only "remorse" he felt was for getting caught and going to prison. It was all about what was going to happen to him, not about what he did to his girlfriend. His affect was pretty close to what psychologists refer to as a "flat affect".

The detectives appeared not to be aware that their claim that she could not have walked to the bathroom from the closet in that condition was not exactly accurate. Some folks are tough as nails, and can continue to walk nearly completely gutted. I know of one incident where a man was captured, stripped, and an incision was made in his lower abdomen and a loop of intestine pulled out and severed, then it was tied to a sapling and he was forced to walk in a circle around that sapling as his gut was slowly being pulled out and wound around the sapling. He did not collapse until some time after his stomach was pulled out through that same incision. And he wasn't even drunk on tequila.

Either way, it was still a pretty goddamned horrific tale. Some mf'ers are just born into this world junkyard dog mean and evil as hell itself. Nothing you can do to cure 'em but put 'em down like a rabid dog.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

It has long been my opinion that TikTok is a Chinese psychological operation aimed at American children in particular. The goal is to undermine their sense of reality and exacerbate the resulting psychological damage in order to undermine American social cohesion now and long into the future. 

I believe this operation is working and it is also being aided by actors here in the United States. There is no tool more powerful than social media for the manipulation of society at the individual level and at the level of whole nations.
(08-06-2022, 05:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

That was horrific, and that's coming from a guy who has seen some horrific shit.

I didn't, however, see any evidence for possession or demonic activity. What I did see was a combination of tequila, machismo, pure evil, and either sociopathy or psychopathology. Some folks are just plain junkyard dog mean and will do junkyard dog mean shit without remorse, There are people walking this Earth who are more evil than any demon could ever aspire to.

I know he professed remorse, but he did not FEEL remorse. There were no indicators of genuine remorse. The only "remorse" he felt was for getting caught and going to prison. It was all about what was going to happen to him, not about what he did to his girlfriend. His affect was pretty close to what psychologists refer to as a "flat affect".

The detectives appeared not to be aware that their claim that she could not have walked to the bathroom from the closet in that condition was not exactly accurate. Some folks are tough as nails, and can continue to walk nearly completely gutted. I know of one incident where a man was captured, stripped, and an incision was made in his lower abdomen and a loop of intestine pulled out and severed, then it was tied to a sapling and he was forced to walk in a circle around that sapling as his gut was slowly being pulled out and wound around the sapling. He did not collapse until some time after his stomach was pulled out through that same incision. And he wasn't even drunk on tequila.

Either way, it was still a pretty goddamned horrific tale. Some mf'ers are just born into this world junkyard dog mean and evil as hell itself. Nothing you can do to cure 'em but put 'em down like a rabid dog.

I agree with what you say here, flat effect I think describes what he showed pretty well. And yeah, he's a piece of shit that didn't feel any remorse for what he did to her. I just kept thinking how can these cops treat the guy so good? I know they have to be careful about that but if I were one of those guys I'd have had a hard time with that.
(08-06-2022, 07:10 AM)projectvxn Wrote: It has long been my opinion that TikTok is a Chinese psychological operation aimed at American children in particular. The goal is to undermine their sense of reality and exacerbate the resulting psychological damage in order to undermine American social cohesion now and long into the future. 

I believe this operation is working and it is also being aided by actors here in the United States. There is no tool more powerful than social media for the manipulation of society at the individual level and at the level of whole nations.

That well could be who knows?  However it's happened, American social cohesion is certainly being undernined.
(08-06-2022, 04:01 PM)wtbengineer Wrote: I agree with what you say here, flat effect I think describes what he showed pretty well.  And yeah, he's a piece of shit that didn't feel any remorse for what he did to her.  I just kept thinking how can these cops treat the guy so good?  I know they have to be careful about that but if I were one of those guys I'd have had a hard time with that.

I would say the detectives have been doing this for a long time, and have learned what works. Everything they said and did in that interrogation was geared towards collecting evidence and extracting a confession. It LOOKED like they were treating him well, but it was supposed to. If an outsider observer sees that, then the suspect himself will also see it that way, and will be more cooperative. They just didn't want him to clam up, which is what he would have done if they had gone hard against him... and that would have made their job of collecting evidence 10x harder.

They "empathized" with him, gave him bullshit excuses to explain the horrific things he did, and "humanized" him in his own eyes to draw out the confession. They made him think that THEY thought it was perfectly reasonable to occasionally eviscerate a loved one through their bodily orifices - I mean, sometimes a guy just can't help himself, right? And, after all, he's just one of the guys here in this room - we're all men, we all think the same way... He wasn't guilty of horrific crimes, he was just being human, y'know? Here, have another water. Confession is a thirsty business...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-06-2022, 04:08 PM)wtbengineer Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 07:10 AM)projectvxn Wrote: It has long been my opinion that TikTok is a Chinese psychological operation aimed at American children in particular. The goal is to undermine their sense of reality and exacerbate the resulting psychological damage in order to undermine American social cohesion now and long into the future. 

That well could be who knows?  However it's happened, American social cohesion is certainly being undernined.

I think it may be worse than that, with a lot of players synergistically on the attack - TikTok and the likes of Facebook and Twitter tearing down social cohesion, covid enforcing isolation and sensory/ social deprivation, and Zuck's "META" providing a replacement "social" environment that is really no such thing at all - it lacks the "social" part, and can in no way promote the social cohesion they are hell bent on destroying.

It seems to me to be creating a "Stockholm Syndrome" on a massive scale, and it appears to be being done on purpose.

I am reminded of Futureama, and the heads in glass jars that are isolated from the world and can only experience what is hand-fed to them in their self contained environment. Just brains in an isolated jar with only hand-crafted, hand-picked environments to interact with. That seems to be what they are aiming for in regards to us.