Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plausible deniability warfare
Just a coincidence, like the food plant fires.

Coal train derailment Lawrence, Kansas.

[Image: kXLHEY7.jpg]
USA Today

The largest private employer in Lawrence is General Dynamics.
"The Day After" released on Nov 20, 1983 - The bulk of the activity centers around the town of Lawrence, Kansas.
The city Motto: From Ashes to Immortality.

[Image: VDI79ka.jpg]
The Urengoy gas field in the northern West Siberia Basin is the world's second largest natural gas field.

Last week, a fire shut down Freeport LNG, the second largest in the US and key source of gas supply to Europe & Asia. EU will be transformed back into the ice age this winter. Good luck on the green energy.

China just lost it's biggest oil refinery...

[Image: V5QbdNw.jpg]
WSJ (archived)

[Image: WSpEJJP.jpg]
https://twitter.com/JawadAbubakar7/statu...9246924800

Australia:

Fuel prices could hit new record highs after Korean refinery explosion

Oil fire at Dapto electrical substation closes Shellharbour Airport

Quote:Oil companies are firing back at President Joe Biden after he sent them a threatening letter that demanded they immediately increase oil production.

What did the letter say?

Biden sent a letter to executives at seven oil production companies — BP, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Marathon Petroleum, Phillips 66, Shell, and Valero Energy — demanding they increase production.

If they do not comply with his demands, Biden threatened to use "emergency authorities" against them.

Meanwhile...

[Image: TaQyZ79.jpg]

Instead of an arrogant yet highly positive thinking egotistical maniac leading America to an economic renaissance we get the Biden drag Queen regime, hell-bent on complete and total destruction.

[Image: 3SBAzzE.jpg]

[Image: lvbB4OT.jpg]

[Image: 0vCAVla.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

When I start seeing all the barges full of coal that run up and down the Ohio river, delivering to all the coal fired power plants sinking or catching fire it will not be good.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Just the food plants or distribution centers alone are past suspicious. 

You have to ask yourself, what is the normal number of fires in large infrastructure places like this annually? Reallygraceful on YT did a little research and came up with two in the years prior to all this.  

There were two this year alone with a plane crash into them. Like that happens all the time or something? 

And nobody says anything, like it's all just fine. The media is silent. Politicians are busy stumbling over themselves to further erode the Constitution for a buck. Then folks complain because they can't find what they want at the store. Yup. It just dropped out of nowhere. And the prices are too high! Yup. Another mystery. Just because they printed upmteen trillion dollars out of thin air has nothing to do with it. It's Putin's fault! Climate change! Alt-Righters!

Now... I ask myself, how do I do anything about this? They're not going to let me into Davos or Bohemian Grove to give them a piece of my mind. I don't have enough money to get my representatives interested. And I'm not falling for the bait of protesting at FBI round-ups. Growing a garden and stockpiling goods only goes so far.
(06-19-2022, 09:55 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Just the food plants or distribution centers alone are past suspicious. 

You have to ask yourself, what is the normal number of fires in large infrastructure places like this annually? Reallygraceful on YT did a little research and came up with two in the years prior to all this.  

There were two this year alone with a plane crash into them. Like that happens all the time or something? 

And nobody says anything, like it's all just fine. The media is silent. Politicians are busy stumbling over themselves to further erode the Constitution for a buck. Then folks complain because they can't find what they want at the store. Yup. It just dropped out of nowhere. And the prices are too high! Yup. Another mystery. Just because they printed upmteen trillion dollars out of thin air has nothing to do with it. It's Putin's fault! Climate change! Alt-Righters!

Now... I ask myself, how do I do anything about this? They're not going to let me into Davos or Bohemian Grove to give them a piece of my mind. I don't have enough money to get my representatives interested. And I'm not falling for the bait of protesting at FBI round-ups. Growing a garden and stockpiling goods only goes so far.

I think the only thing we can do is come to grips with the painful truth that our government does not care about the people.

We also have to take some blame for allowing ourselves to become dependent on the system.

Government is not responsible for housing, clothing, and feeding us. We allowed ourselves to turn to the government for our basic survival, instead of turning to self and community. This will play a huge role in our downfall.

The Federal government is to regulate interstate and foreign commerce, declare war, set taxing and spending rules, make laws and policies, and protect the country.

We have the government we chose. It is a mess we made, and one that we have to fix. It will take strength, determination, and a lot of sacrifice. Or we will remain under the rule of the system we allowed to enslave us.

We are responsible for where we are today. We have to change, comply, or die.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-19-2022, 11:32 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-19-2022, 09:55 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Just the food plants or distribution centers alone are past suspicious. 

I think the only thing we can do is come to grips with the painful truth that our government does not care about the people.

We also have to take some blame for allowing ourselves to become dependent on the system.

Government is not responsible for housing, clothing, and feeding us. We allowed ourselves to turn to the government for our basic survival, instead of turning to self and community. This will play a huge role in our downfall.

The Federal government is to regulate interstate and foreign commerce, declare war, set taxing and spending rules, make laws and policies, and protect the country.

We have the government we chose. It is a mess we made, and one that we have to fix. It will take strength, determination, and a lot of sacrifice. Or we will remain under the rule of the system we allowed to enslave us.

We are responsible for where we are today. We have to change, comply, or die.

I am with you that the citizenry (to include myself) has blame to shoulder. And the government (elected and unelected) do not care about their mission for the most part. The lady who delivers my mail seems legit but the rest of them? 

I'm not into dying just yet. Complying? I think the speed limit on my road is fair and I comply with that. What the FBI and ATF are doing? I will avoid them at all cost. Non-compliance by smiling and nodding and disappearing. So how do we make change happen?
(06-19-2022, 08:48 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I am with you that the citizenry (to include myself) has blame to shoulder. And the government (elected and unelected) do not care about their mission for the most part. The lady who delivers my mail seems legit but the rest of them? 

I'm not into dying just yet. Complying? I think the speed limit on my road is fair and I comply with that. What the FBI and ATF are doing? I will avoid them at all cost. Non-compliance by smiling and nodding and disappearing. So how do we make change happen?

It is not going to be easy, but the quickest way, remember I said not the easiest, the quickest way, is to take a page from those that live off the grid, that live off the gifts of the Earth, and are self sustaining. Learn from the Amish and the Mennonites. Give up the greed. Live off what you "need". Make your wants sustainable.

Sounds impossible, but if we don't, we will live under the same conditions, but also under someone else's thumb.

Death and starvation is the same, whether you die or starve under the command of someone else, or by your choice. Dead is dead. I prefer to chance it on my own.

Stop feeding the monsters that enslave us. Shop local. Avoid the big box stores. They want us to stop spending. Give them what they want. Don't spend a single dime more than you have to, and avoid giving to them, as often as you can.

Eliminate all debt. Pay off as much debt as you can, as fast as you can. Our needs are very basic. You will be surprised what you can do without.

I don't think anyone will be bored. But if you have time on your hands, help someone that needs you. There will be plenty of people that will need whatever skills you have.

I have gone full circle. I started out poor as a church mouse. I drank water from a well or from the stream. I very rarely had more than a penny a week, and that was spent on penny candy on Sundays. My dinners came from the river, and the woods. My dessert was picked from a bush or a tree. I did just fine then, and I will do just fine again.

I grew up with the motto, "Nothing is free". and "You never get something for nothing". We are now paying the price.

• minusculebeercheers 

I saw this video and thought about your question.

It is important for people to realize that the longer they wait to make the necessary changes and sacrifices in their life, to help them survive the coming crisis, the harder it will be on them.

It is coming. It will be hard, but it does not have to be "as" hard, if we prepare for it.

Do not forget the power of neighbors and community. If you don't know your neighbors and if you don't have a community network, get started yesterday.

• minusculebeercheers 

I'm sure everyone heard of another food center went up in flames last week...just adding to the list of bizarre pattern of "coincidental" fires.

Quote:Massive Fire Erupts at World’s Largest Produce Market But the Food Crisis Is Totally Not Manufactured, Y’All

A billowing column of dark smoke towered over Paris on Sunday from a warehouse blaze at a massive produce market that supplies the French capital and surrounding region with much of its fresh food and bills itself as the largest of its kind in the world.

Firefighters urged people to stay away from the area in Paris’ southern suburbs, as 100 officers and 30 fire engines battled the blaze at the Rungis International Market.

Capt. Marc Le Moine, a spokesman for the Paris fire service, said no one was injured. The fire was brought under control and there was no risk of it spreading from the soccer field-sized warehouse, covering an area of 7,000 square meters (1.7 acres), he said.

The cause of the blaze was unknown but will be investigated, he added.

One is a sad accident, two is a coincidence, but three or more is a pattern, especially when we're being lectured by the likes of cockroaches like Der Hochklaus von Blohenschwab to eat crickets and other insects. Stop and think about that: after decades of the same people assuring us that pesticides were and are a necessary component of modern agriculture in order to maintain high productive levels of crops, and more recently, after assuring us that glyphosate and other ingredients in newer GMO-friendly MonsterSanto pesticides are completely safe and not carcinogenic at all (because The Science says so!), they now want us to further poison ourselves by eating the insects that eat the crops that are sprayed with the pesticides that are full of the quackcines that Baal Gates makes... please do not turn off your phone while your booster is being updated, but enjoy some tasty peppermint flavored cricket gum.

The cold fact of the matter is that it appears Mr. Globalist has gone "all in" on the total dietary revision nonsense, and is trying to stampede the human population into eating bugs, an unhealthy proposition by any standard of common sense I'm aware of by taking away the supply of normal meats and produce.

Really now, if this is all 'accidental coincidence' then I have some burned-out houses in California for sale, because everyone knows that all those fires were purely coincidental too. Here's another "coincidence" that happened just as the parasites are trying to force everyone to buy over-priced and environmentally disastrous electric cars:

Quote:BP Refinery In Ohio That Provides Gasoline For Midwest "Shut Down" After Fire (Sept 21, 2022)

A BP spokesperson told Reuters the BP-Husky Toledo refinery in Oregon, Ohio, has been "safely shut down" in response to Tuesday night's fire.

The fire's cause is still unknown, but sources told Reuters, "leaking fumes from a crude unit may have caused the ignition in another unit at the facility."

The source added: "Workers finished a maintenance turnaround at the facility in recent weeks and the plant had resumed operating."

The refinery processes up to 160,000 barrels of crude oil daily, providing the Midwest with gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, propane, asphalt, and other products.

It's called disaster crapitalism, but really, it's now just plain war on humanity. Why does it appear only one side is fighting?

Prepare for a cold dark winter, but first I'm sure a few October surprises are in store.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.