Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Over in the WTF War Dept...
I laughed myself silly when I came across this one.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11192]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11193]

Oh, it gets better:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11194]

Louis Fieser, inventor of napalm.

Along with a bat-tastrophe...

[Image: naSfAsq.jpg]

And even more better at the Bat Bomb wiki..."Die Fledermaus Farce" (The Bat Farce).

So much sad batshit irony given the past 2 years.

Special Projects - "2,000 trained monkeys...."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

This sounds like it was a lot more successful than the earlier 'Gerbil Bomb'.

[Image: giphy.gif]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!   Damn!  They weren't fuckin' round!
Shits about to get real. Fast.

[Image: Battle-Monkeys.jpg]
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar
(04-02-2022, 09:43 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: This sounds like it was a lot more successful than the earlier 'Gerbil Bomb'.

Holy shit! Dude, cut it out!  I can't inhale. I'm laughing too damned hard!

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar
(04-02-2022, 09:43 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: This sounds like it was a lot more successful than the earlier 'Gerbil Bomb'.

"Gerbil bomb?  Gerbil bomb my ass!"
-FDR
-
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
I dated a girl from Irwin, PA.  I figured there was something in the water there.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Explanation: ...

Gay Bomb

Quote:The "gay bomb" and "halitosis bomb" are formal names for two non-lethal psychochemical weapons that a United States Air Force research laboratory speculated about producing. The theories involve discharging sex pheromones over enemy forces in order to make them sexually attracted to each other.

In 1994 the Wright Laboratory in Ohio, a predecessor to today's United States Air Force Research Laboratory, produced a three-page proposal on a variety of possible nonlethal chemical weapons, which was later obtained by the Sunshine Project through a Freedom of Information Act request.

In 1994, The U.S. Military Actually Considered Building A “Gay Bomb”

Quote:The concept of a “gay bomb” sounds like something out of a bad science fiction movie. A bomb that would drop a mixture of chemicals on the enemy and literally make them fall in love with one another to distract them from their wartime duties seems like such an impossible, far-fetched, ludicrous plan that no one could ever possibly attempt it, right?

Personal Disclosure: We can't stay here!, ... It's Bat Country!!!

[Image: bat-country.gif]

If that crap is all so far fetched ... then what about this?, ... Weather Wars!!! ...

War is just Politics by other means ... Politics is just Economics by other means ...

Quote:We can trade metals [or similar] as Gold currency [or similar] or Cannon shot [or similar]. One is far more economic and takes less effort and is far less bloody minded as fair trade in a a free market economy is the source of technological growth when one starts investing in R&D start up companies in day trading and futures markets.

[Financial Fire Extinguisher] How I Learned to Stop being a Pain in the Bank and Wisen Up to Wall St

Invest Wisely in the War Machine ok. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(04-03-2022, 02:35 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: ...

Gay Bomb

Quote:The "gay bomb" and "halitosis bomb" are formal names for two non-lethal psychochemical weapons that a United States Air Force research laboratory speculated about producing. The theories involve discharging sex pheromones over enemy forces in order to make them sexually attracted to each other.

In 1994 the Wright Laboratory in Ohio, a predecessor to today's United States Air Force Research Laboratory, produced a three-page proposal on a variety of possible nonlethal chemical weapons, which was later obtained by the Sunshine Project through a Freedom of Information Act request.

In 1994, The U.S. Military Actually Considered Building A “Gay Bomb”

Quote:The concept of a “gay bomb” sounds like something out of a bad science fiction movie. A bomb that would drop a mixture of chemicals on the enemy and literally make them fall in love with one another to distract them from their wartime duties seems like such an impossible, far-fetched, ludicrous plan that no one could ever possibly attempt it, right?

Personal Disclosure: We can't stay here!, ... It's Bat Country!!!

[Image: bat-country.gif]

If that crap is all so far fetched ... then what about this?, ... Weather Wars!!! ...

War is just Politics by other means ... Politics is just Economics by other means ...

Quote:We can trade metals [or similar] as Gold currency [or similar] or Cannon shot [or similar]. One is far more economic and takes less effort and is far less bloody minded as fair trade in a a free market economy is the source of technological growth when one starts investing in R&D start up companies in day trading and futures markets.

[Financial Fire Extinguisher] How I Learned to Stop being a Pain in the Bank and Wisen Up to Wall St

Invest Wisely in the War Machine ok. minusculebeercheers

LOL. Welp, I can definitely believe all of it, at least on paper. Walt Disney sure has come a long ways...sigh. My uncle made out like a robber baron when he retired in his mid 50s from Lockheed. I'm no finance wizard by any stretch but I do mange to keep my head above the water.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.