Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A very disturbing story IMO
Lieutenant commander Caldwell retired from the Navy and worked as an FBI Section chief until complete retirement to his farm. He attended the January 6, gathering at the White House, never went inside the structure and yet was accused for planning the entire attack on politicians and being a leader of Oath Keepers.. None could be proven when he got a lawyer; so they back tracked and after 49 days in solitary confinement he was released back to his home under a confinement order to stay there. Initially they sent a Swat Team to his house and with guns drawn arrested this grand fatherly gentleman and hauled him off under bogus charges. It comes to mind that over a year ago when TPTB said vets and many other categories were a threat to government ... There are others still in jail whose names came up during during this dragnet of people who were in DC on Jan. 6th.

When the government goes after someone right or wrong the someone will be destitute after trying to defend themselves. Anyway there is a rumble video of the interview conducted by Tucker Carlson of Fox news and no there is not a youtube video that I have found...Wonder why ??

Quote:Now in home detention awaiting trial, Caldwell told Fox News host Tucker Carlson “they made me the poster boy.”

“I was defendant No. 1 in a conspiracy,” he explained. “They said I conspired and I actually put together a military-style attack on the Capitol. Then I stormed into the Capitol and did all these terrible things.”

Caldwell said “they even claimed I threatened our lawfully elected representatives in Congress.”

“Total claptrap,” Caldwell told Carlson. “But they sent that information all around the world, across all the media platforms.”

Caldwell was an FBI section chief from 2009 to 2010 after retiring as a lieutenant commander from the Navy.

Julie Kelly told the Caldwells’ story in a column for American Greatness.

Caldwell’s wife awakened him in a panic at 5:30 a.m. on Jan. 19, saying, “The FBI is at the door and I’m not kidding.”

The Navy vet told Kelly there was “a full SWAT team, armored vehicles with a battering ram, and people screaming at me.”

“People who looked like storm troopers were pointing M4 weapons at me, covering me with red [laser] dots.”

Quote:In his interview with Carlson, Caldwell said he and his wife hired a lawyer who demanded that prosecutors present their evidence. “When they couldn’t produce it, they immediately changed their position,” Caldwell said.

“Now they say the exact opposite of what they said. Originally they said I was the commander of the Oath Keepers. That I did this terrible thing to go inside and attack Congress,” he said.

Now prosecutors acknowledge he wasn’t even a member of Oath Keepers, didn’t plan an attack and didn’t go inside the Capitol.

My friends there are some very sick vengeful people in the FBI and DOJ IMO so pray you never get the attention of these mad dogs and they come after you too. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/navy-v...6-protest/
Something is very wrong in our government.

I wonder how many people realize it.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Indeed there ARE some very sick, vengeful people in FBI and DOJ. 

I take the very bad attitude that the bastards can only kill me once. 

One of these days, that will no doubt catch up with me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-14-2021, 02:03 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Indeed there ARE some very sick, vengeful people in FBI and DOJ. 

I take the very bad attitude that the bastards can only kill me once. 

One of these days, that will no doubt catch up with me.

Deep State Runs intelligence branch ?

Schumer Confirms the Deep State Runs the Country
Straight up Stasi. 

They are the strong arm of the regime. And I do not mean a given administration. They are in business for themselves, not the public. 

This Grandpa was targeted for harassment and silencing. Much safer and easier than going after real criminals. Makes better PR too.

Meanwhile untold numbers of human sex traffickings going on but meh.... that get's to close to home.