Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Lockdown Lunacy] Australia Decends Into Civil War!
Quote:Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a military/scientific/legal/financial or medical expert in any field. But I am a legally insane armchair general and a keyboard warrior so please beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor. All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Further participation in this thread requires you to agree to the following NOTE before reading any further. If you dont agree then please leave this thread NOW!

NOTE: THESE ARE NOT THE OPINIONS OF rogue-nation3.com nor their affiliates and you will not hold them liable for anything I state in this thread ok!

Explanation: First of all let me lay out the current facts ...

3 separate videos from 3 different Truck Drivers warning the Australian government and telling them to back off or they will shut down Australia and also warning their fellow aussies to stock up quickly and as much as possible ...

Australian Truck Driver sends a strong message to the Australian Government (Strong language)

TRUCKIES on strike STOCK UP

Australian Truckers Warn Citizens to Stock Up on Food as They Prepare to Take Over the Country

1 video from an aussie politician on our side calling for our freedoms to be respected etc. ...

We Australians demand our freedom back from pandemic lock down and other restrictions.

1 video by political centrist and commentator Tim Pool ... 

Australia Issues Warrants For 'COVID Suspects,' Suspects Must MARK Homes, Internment Camps Next

Confirmation of internment camps in Australia ...

Qld Covid-19: Toowoomba 1000 bed regional quarantine facility to go ahead The Queensland premier has announced a new quarantine facility will be built in her state- admitting she didn’t give Scott Morrison a heads up.

1 article about last Saturday's massive riots in Melbourne Victoria ...

‘Young, angry men’ behind chaotic protest in Melbourne, police say Australians have allegedly committed shocking acts during a protest on Saturday, amid fears it may become a superspreader event.

Quote:Victoria’s Police Commissioner Shane Patton has hit out at “angry young men” who assaulted police officers during Melbourne’s lockdown protest on Saturday.
He described the wild and violent scenes that police were confronted with during the city’s protest, amid growing fears it may become a superspreader event.
As the whole state of Victoria entered lockdown, and Melbourne’s lockdown was extended and toughened in its fight against the latest Delta outbreak, 4000 people converged on the city.
He alleged there were many violent acts from protesters, some of who were maskless, and nine police officers were hospitalised.
“We saw over 4000 people turn up in the centre of Melbourne,” Mr Patton told the ABC.
“Of those 4000 people … the vast majority were men 25-40. Angry men. Men who came in with intent to cause trouble, to confront and to attack police.
“What we saw was totally unacceptable.”

Mr Patton said even though some people attended the protests peacefully, they still acted illegally simply by attending. However, he said the majority of attendees committed shocking acts.

[Image: 64767283987138bb376b0aacb11c92be?width=650]

[Image: e589af159c8cf8f8626fad29b3084a59?width=650]

And finally my most previous last thread which is highly relevant to this topic ...

[Lockdown Lunacy] Identifying The POLICE STATE In Australia!

Personal Disclosure: As a citizen civilian journalist and an Australian citizen I can see the shit spiraling down the toilet bowl at a rapid rate and therefor I am calling spade a spade right here and now.

Waiting On A War ...

This Is War ...

Final Warning! ...

Because ... I Predict A  Riot!!!

Expect A Riot! ...

minusculechairshot 

@ my fellow rogues ... minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
It`s a war , the goverment and other declared war against citizens ...so are they now crying when people resist the war against them...

It was a penal colony in the past , now it seems like they want it be  penal colony again ? tinysurprised

It`s hard to understand the mindset of the police forces there......it`s like they are robots ,not human anymore.
The government will crack some heads or shoot some people and the protest will either increase or desist. I wish the Australian people still had guns like they once did...kinda make it an equalizer...

A society may know their government is rotten to the core but if they find themselves in a position of tolerable existence things will continue until the laws start picking favorites; then all it takes is for a spark to bring the whole thing down. A government can only survive as long as the governed think they have a voice in the way they are being governed and all are equal under the law unless it is a totalitarian or communist system. Hummm 

I have friends who are Australian on both sides of this issue so I get a double ear full !! IMO there are some control freaks in government who need to lose their jobs...enough said
The kind of people the authorities in Australia are cracking down on now were good enough to throw into a life-and-death struggle with the Empire of Japan.  Nobody bitched about rugged Diggers back then.

The USA did the same thing.  Guys considered losers in civilian life sometimes turned out to be absolute lions in combat.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

So many external threats to both the US and Australia right now, and what do the authorities do? Do they protect their citizens from those external threats? No. Instead, they crack down on their own citizens, call US the "threats", and ignore the actual threats looming against their countries... 

... I can see whose asses they are covering, and it ain't ours.

As @"F2d5thCav" observes, they should take more care in whom they are choosing to send into combat, and take MUCH more care in whom they are chosing to go into combat against. Considering the sides they are picking players for, and the players they are picking, it may not go in just the direction they think they have it aimed.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Dictator Dan & Taliban comparison .

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9926]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-28-2021, 06:49 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Dictator Dan & Taliban comparison .

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9926]

Someone needs to start making posters and signs !! Should be some serious money at protest and on line !! Get your 2 foot by 1 foot poster today only a dollar two ninety eight !! Larger signs are available for additional cost !!

Take Dan out of the picture and insert the words Your leaders !!
It`s official now.......they are building gulag prisons in Australia . Was it just a conspiracy theory, until it come true .

No Longer A Conspiracy Theory: Australia Builds More Quarantine Camps

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9929]

Joe hit this one on the head but how can do with all the enforcers behind every bush as directed by the government ?
https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/n...-by-rogan/
Alright, honest question. Maybe it's the American in me. Do Australians just listen to their government? I definitely don't... Those dumb suits can try... Shit man, they got little chance against the populous. Is that an island thing?
That said I'm confident y'all will work it out. Odd times and all.
Question to the Australians.

How is the trucker strike going?  Seeing any effects?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Premier of New South Wales  Gladys Berejiklian

Any news from the front line ?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9957]

[url=https://www.sanakirja.org/search.php?id=1874063&l2=17][/url]

It seems like there was truckie strike there , but the events were censored heavely ?

TRUCKIE STRIKE IS ON: Social Media Posts DELETED

TRUCKIE VICTORY: South Australia drops mandatory jab for interstate drivers

minusculebeercheers
(08-30-2021, 08:19 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: Alright, honest question. Maybe it's the American in me. Do Australians just listen to their government? I definitely don't... Those dumb suits can try... Shit man, they got little chance against the populous. Is that an island thing?

Honest answer is I really don't know.  I can't say I listen or my wife for that matter but that doesn't mean everybody I guess.  Perhaps it's fortunate we live away from the crap and get on everyday life.  Sure, we have restrictions when we go into town.  i.e. wear a mask (yeah okay only because I can't afford a $5000 flamin fine each).  Back in the truck and home we are not bothered.

It must be harder for those that live in the big smoke.  I mean, for those residing in a unit or flat, I feel sorry for the poor sods and no wonder they get stir crazy and give the government the finger.

In relating that, I guess if anyone set foot on our selection and started trying to run our lives, either side of the politics then we'd let loose the kangaroos in our respective top paddocks so to say.

Mulling over the second part of your question, "Is that an Island thing?"  Could be, but Australia is larger than the US in size but of course little population.  Most reside in the cities or on the coasts.  But your analogy re "island" is probably leaning towards our remoteness from the other continents in my thoughts.  

A long "Yeah"....with a short "Nah" said in context would describe how we feel.

Not sure that's the answer you want but I'm speaking for just me and true love.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
(09-03-2021, 12:50 PM)Kenzo Wrote: It seems like there was truckie strike there , but the events were censored heavely ?

minusculebeercheers

It's still on in the US despite the heavy censorship, and I presume it still in in Australia.

I was sent the following link on faceBook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/26702907...119398914/ 

https://www.facebook.com/100055555403595...563871426/

In case you can't view the video, the trucker strike is still on, and they have expanded it to call for a 13 day long strike in all sectors, not just trucking, starting 11 September. The 13 days is to remember the 13 soldiers killed in the suicide bombing of the splodey-dopes in Afghanistan at the airport gate.

So if you are in the US, stock up on soup beans and corn meal to make corn bread before 11 September, just in case.

ETA: The video was still available on Facebook at the time I posted it, I don't know why they have their distribution setting screwed up if they're trying to get the word out.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-04-2021, 05:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:50 PM)Kenzo Wrote: It seems like there was truckie strike there , but the events were censored heavely ?

minusculebeercheers

It's still on in the US despite the heavy censorship, and I presume it still in in Australia.

I was sent the following link on faceBook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/26702907...119398914/ 

https://www.facebook.com/100055555403595...563871426/

In case you can't view the video, the trucker strike is still on, and they have expanded it to call for a 13 day long strike in all sectors, not just trucking, starting 11 September. The 13 days is to remember the 13 soldiers killed in the suicide bombing of the splodey-dopes in Afghanistan at the airport gate.

So if you are in the US, stock up on soup beans and corn meal to make corn bread before 11 September, just in case.

ETA: The video was still available on Facebook at the time I posted it, I don't know why they have their distribution setting screwed up if they're trying to get the word out.

That is GREAT!   tinydrroling  enough is enough....time to put stop this mediical tyranny, they are literally killing people each day with the jabs, which are not even vaccines.

Thanks for telling , i hope chnage will come .
Find this information about down under situation

The Australian Truck Blockade Is ON! But Reporting is Almost Nil [VIDEO]

Road conditions down there ....

Link
Wanting to enter a bar again in his Neighborhood.
Quote:Who’s On First?, modified to fit Covid.

“You can’t come in here.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’re not vaccinated.”

“But I’m not sick.”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Well, why does that guy get to go in?”

“Because he’s vaccinated.”

“But he’s sick!”

“It’s all right. Everyone in here is vaccinated.”

“Did you say that everyone in there is vaccinated?”

“Yes.”

“So why can’t I go in if everyone in there is vaccinated?”

“Because you’ll make them sick.”

“How will I make them sick if I’m not sick and they’re all vaccinated?”

“Because you’re not vaccinated.”

“But they’re vaccinated!”

“Yes, but they can still get sick.”

“So what does the vaccination do?!”

“It vaccinated.”

“So, vaccinated people can’t spread Covid?”

“Oh, no. They can spread Covid as easily as an unvaccinated person.”

“This is crazy!. Look, I’M NOT SICK!”

“OK.”

“And everyone in there can still get sick, even though they’re vaccinated?”

“That’s right.”

“So why can’t I go in again?”

“Because you’re unvaccinated.”

“I’m not asking who’s been vaccinated or not!”

“I’m just telling you how it is.”

“Never mind. I’ll just put on my mask.”

“That’s fine.”

“Now can I go in.”

“Absolutely not.”

“But I’m wearing a mask!”

“Doesn’t matter.”

“I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.”

“I know.”

“So why can’t I come in here today if I’m wearing a mask? If you say ‘I’m not vaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.”

“Take it easy, buddy!”

“So the mask is no good anymore?”

“No. It’s still good.”

“But I can’t come in.”

“Correct.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’re unvaccinated.”

“But doesn’t the mask prevent the germs from getting out?”

“Yes, but people can still catch your germs.”

“But they’re all vaccinated!”

“Yes, but they can still get sick!”

“How?! I’m not sick!”

“But you can still get them sick.”

“So then masks don’t work.”

“Masks work quite well.”

“So how can I get vaccinated people sick, if I’m not sick and I’m wearing a mask?!”

“Third base.”
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]