Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more UFO stuff
WHAT IF ANY OF THIS IS TRUE ?????????????????????????
(07-27-2021, 10:48 AM)727Sky Wrote: WHAT IF ANY OF THIS IS TRUE ?????????????????????????

That's Right,,, What If!  minusculespooked

I just happens to believe it is True,  except for Randy Cramer and his off planet Training and Soldering then returning to his child status after 20 years  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-27-2021, 04:23 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 10:48 AM)727Sky Wrote: WHAT IF ANY OF THIS IS TRUE ?????????????????????????

That's Right,,, What If!  minusculespooked

I just happens to believe it is True,  except for Randy Cramer and his off planet Training and Soldering then returning to his child status after 20 years  tinysure

I am so jaded and old I wonder sometimes if I believe in anything.....But I still find some of this stuff interesting in a 'what if kinda way' when I come home from a hard days golf outing !! I won 200 baht today... It is not the money but the win that counts "Who Rah" ! (actually I played badly and still won) It is not how good you are but how bad your opponent is.. Satisfaction is a nice feeling IMO..

I really have a hard time believing a 20 and back scenario but I am ready for the mothership to land and take all the democrats away to another uninhabited planet for them to screw up. minusculebeercheers

Cosmic Disclosure was my favorite show when I subscribed to GAIA TV.  They have some far-out stories that are hard to believe, but like you, it's fun to consider "what if?".

Randy lost me when he said they used holograms to communicate with aliens. We have the technology to do this, so why does he think they were real beings? 

Dog people?   minusculethinking  I don't know about that, but there are old paintings of beings with dog heads on ancient sites. 

Who knows anymore what is real and what is not?

My mind is so screwed up after the last five years, I no longer trust anything I see or hear.
(08-02-2021, 06:21 AM)727Sky Wrote:

I watched that video and it is interesting. I don't know about the war with Aliens but I think the tunnels are there.
Remote viewing, yes it is real and my husband believes still used today, Why? Because it works!

My husband was telling me after this watching this video, he knows of twice once in the late 70's and in the 80's that he was sent on particular assignment's from information of remote viewers.
How did he know that the assignments were ordered because of remote viewing, his supervisor at the time did not believe in remote viewers but others did.

All my husband continued to say was, the remote viewers were correct 80 percent.
His last comment on this was, he had heard the name Axelrod once or twice mentioned in whispers while being debriefed.
I have some video watching to catch up on!    tinybighuh These things fly in here faster than I can watch them. 

But I will.   tinybiggrin
You might like this, it is the Alien/Human exchange program.
(08-03-2021, 03:30 AM)guohua Wrote: You might like this, it is the Alien/Human exchange program.

I wonder if Serpo is close to Zephroid?  
That's the planet I came from before getting stuck in this cycle of reincarnation. 
I'll have to watch the video I suppose.   tinyfunny
So much for a polygraph test ?? Very hard to believe any of this stuff for me
(08-04-2021, 09:13 AM)727Sky Wrote: So much for a polygraph test ?? Very hard to believe any of this stuff for me

Well, that was different.  The interview was ordinary, I would have enquired as to gravity effects, radiation, spaceship stats etc.  Watching he Polygraph taught me to perhaps just sit there, stare ahead and answer in robotic terms 'Yes' 'No'.

Clone.  Special needs person.

My regards,

Bally.  O^o.
OK I know this is a long video which maybe you saw long ago. I just finished warching the whole thing again and I feel it was not a waste of time. Everything from Lazar, element 115, Russian missiles and UFOs,, threat to personnel who have talked to Knapp, and many more points of interest. Probably the most detailed video on the subject I have seen.
(08-04-2021, 09:51 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 09:13 AM)727Sky Wrote: So much for a polygraph test ?? Very hard to believe any of this stuff for me

Well, that was different.  The interview was ordinary, I would have enquired as to gravity effects, radiation, spaceship stats etc.  Watching he Polygraph taught me to perhaps just sit there, stare ahead and answer in robotic terms 'Yes' 'No'.

Clone.  Special needs person.

My regards,

Bally.  O^o.

The biggest tyrick there is this, He was already mentally and physically ready to answer those questions, there were NO random or out of context questions.
Like our current Administration, all the questions are Prepped and Preapproved.