Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
If you think the idea that the oppressive control via the internet and going where you wish is just
the panicking moans of a minority of people on a small website, this might help. It's only ten minutes
long and the main part is where there's s speech from an ex-policeman that begins 2.45 minutes.
minusculethumbsup

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-19-2021, 03:48 PM)BIAD Wrote: If you think the idea that the oppressive control via the internet and going where you wish is just
the panicking moans of a minority of people on a small website, this might help. It's only ten minutes
long and the main part is where there's s speech from an ex-policeman that begins 2.45 minutes.
minusculethumbsup

What puzzles me is that they have been setting up and planning this transition to the New World Order for decades.

There is no way they did not know that the people would only go along with this insanity for so long. They had to know they would fight back, and there was no way they would ever allow themselves to be locked down again. They know a significant number of people are going to bulk at the COVID IDs, and eventually chips, because even the atheist are saying it looks way too much like Biblical prophecy, even though they don't believe in Biblical prophecy.

So what are we missing. They have to know that the people are not going to be caged without a fight.

So what are missing?

I support these people fighting back one hundred percent.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-19-2021, 04:35 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: What puzzles me is that they have been setting up and planning this transition to the New World Order for decades.

There is no way they did not know that the people would only go along with this insanity for so long. They had to know they would fight back, and there was no way they would ever allow themselves to be locked down again. They know a significant number of people are going to bulk at the COVID IDs, and eventually chips, because even the atheist are saying it looks way too much like Biblical prophecy, even though they don't believe in Biblical prophecy.

So what are we missing. They have to know that the people are not going to be caged without a fight.

So what are missing?

@"NightskyeB4Dawn", what are we missing?  We're missing the part where people focus on "in the end God wins". 

People have to stay united against this evil tyranny. We have to think positive and put those good vibrations out into the world, along with arming up and defending our rights. We can manifest it to be so because evil cannot penetrate the united forces of good. There's more of us than there are of them. The media wants us to think we're outnumbered; once again, they lie.
(07-19-2021, 04:35 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: What puzzles me is that they have been setting up and planning this transition to the New World Order for decades.

So what are missing?

The mathematics shows that those who want to control are far less than those they want to control and they know this.
They deem it better to make raids and take chunks of liberty, knowing that an all-out war against societies would not only
cause them to break cover and be seen for what they are, but also they'd simply lose.

Constant 'mini-bites' weakens and like the boiling frog-exemplar, the soft attacks aren't noticed.
tinywondering

Here's an example of how social perceptions are used to trick those on the lower rungs of the social ladder
and how it often fails.

Quote:Lancet letter which demanded Freedom Day be scrapped backed by 1,200 'experts' actually included
social workers, midwives and dentists - and 'ANYONE could sign it'

*Document accused the UK Government of conducting 'unethical experiment' by pressing on with July 19  
*Originally signed by 122 leading scientists and doctors but gained more than 1,200 signatures week later
*MailOnline found list included social workers, midwives, dentists and students with no scientific credentials

'A scathing letter which demanded Freedom Day be delayed and was backed by more than 1,200 'experts'
allowed people with no scientific credentials to sign it, MailOnline can reveal...'
(More In Link)  Archived Daily Mail Article:
FREEBIES! tinybigeyes  They are really desperate, and yet people are dumb enough for falling in to the trick. They offer freebie covid shot at Hustler strip club,and give platinum club membership and free botle etc etc...

Just heard Boris on the radio muttering something about vaccinating younger kids. That's not going to go down well with the crowd currently in London

Am also hearing that the vaccine programme in Israel is a disaster, massive deaths there, apparently, I don't think they're going to keep a lid on this much longer. I think the fertilizer is about to meet the oscillating device.

smallmachinegun
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(07-19-2021, 05:33 PM)Kenzo Wrote: FREEBIES! tinybigeyes  They are really desperate, and yet people are dumb enough for falling in to the trick. They offer freebie covid shot at Hustler strip club,and give platinum club membership and free botle etc etc...

My dear God in heaven.

That has to be the scariest thing I have seen in a long time. It had the feel of something that you would watch in a horror film, with the displacement feel, like I had been transported into another dimension or time line.

I know the media is good at showing you the odd in amounts to make it seem normal, but there just wasn't anything remotely normal to be found in that video, so I am holding out home that @MysticWanderer is right.

I pray that our numbers still exceed theirs, otherwise.....

Well like it or not @Ninurta I am moving in. Move over big guy. I come with skills, I don't eat much, and I am not afraid of hard work. minusculeninja

• minusculebeercheers 

(07-19-2021, 06:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 05:33 PM)Kenzo Wrote: FREEBIES! tinybigeyes  They are really desperate, and yet people are dumb enough for falling in to the trick. They offer freebie covid shot at Hustler strip club,and give platinum club membership and free botle etc etc...

My dear God in heaven.

That has to be the scariest thing I have seen in a long time. It had the feel of something that you would watch in a horror film, with the displacement feel, like I had been transported into another dimension or time line.

I know the media is good at showing you the odd in amounts to make it seem normal, but there just wasn't anything remotely normal to be found in that video, so I am holding out home that @MysticWanderer is right.

Well like it or not @Ninurta I am moving in. Move over big guy. I come with skills, I don't eat much, and I am not afraid of hard work. minusculeninja

Yep...welcome to The Twilight Zone tinywhat  I am glad you feel the way you descriped it, so i can see i am not the only soul who feels the content like horror film..
(07-19-2021, 05:55 PM)WonderCow Wrote: Just heard Boris on the radio muttering something about vaccinating younger kids. That's not going to go down well with the crowd currently in London

Am also hearing that the vaccine programme in Israel is a disaster, massive deaths there, apparently, I don't think they're going to keep a lid on this much longer. I think the fertilizer is about to meet the oscillating device.

smallmachinegun

@"WonderCow", I saw something else Boris is doing on Twitter. I saved it to my bookmarks there. Went to find it and...
SUPRISE! IT'S GONE!  

They are already ramping up the fear over the Delta variant, and they're going to try to lock everyone down again in November.

The Delta variant isn't as bad as the original Covid-19, but it spreads quicker. I got over Covid using my own immune system, so I'm sure I can get over something much less harmful. 

Take your jabs and put them in your own a$$ Big Pharma!     minusculemooning
This insanity that should be as criminal as shouting fire in movie theater.

Sure the fire can kill you, and some may even die because of the fire, but more die from the smoke, if they are lucky enough not to get trampled to death.

• minusculebeercheers 

I posted this yesterday...

Quote:Covid: Double-jabbed NHS staff could avoid isolation if service under pressure
BBC:

Now there's this:

Quote:Covid ping isolation scrapped for workers in 'critical roles' like railways

The exemption will apply to air traffic controllers and rail signallers among others,
Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi announced in the House of Commons

'Key workers in “critical roles” like railway signallers and air traffic controllers will no longer have to fully isolate
when 'pinged' as a contact of someone with Covid. Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi unveiled new exemptions
for certain staff to stop England grinding to a halt - hours after the Prime Minister himself was forced into isolation...'
Daily Mirror:

But Boris has received his orders from Van Tamm and his superiors and the promise the Prime Minister gave months
ago and reneged on, today is not the 'freedom' the public thought. Listen to his shite... 'testing in August for those
with the double vaccine'. I mean WTF?!!

He's also pushing for the Jew-Star system to prove you've had the jab in order to get into nightclubs!

Here's the video the ass-licking BBC broadcast:

See the guy on the far-right...? That's Jonathan Van-Tam, he's the one who attended a conference
on how to take advantage of a crisis. 
tinyok

It's gobbledegook... all of it.

Well THAT'S pretty creepy!

I'll just buy my own beer - and make my own mead if I get to where I can't afford the beer - , grow my own buds, and kill my own hamburgers. I don't need their freebies bad enough to sell my soul for "filthy lucre". So, thanks for the offer, but no thanks for the "freebies".

Who, in their right mind, would compromise their principles and sell their soul for an order of fries? And that may be the key right there - "right mind". They ain't got one.

It was an eye opener to find that the PRC even has a high percentage of "vaccine hesitant" people. That tells me a lot.

It occurs to me that, if these vaccines are actually time bombs intended to depopulate, then the majority of those being depopulated are the docile sheep, the very non-thinkers that TPTB really want to keep rather than kill off, and that what they will be left with is the wolves who will eat their damned lunches for them. Not an optimal result of their little experiment, from their point of view. If that is the case, then they really didn't think it through very well, now did they?

And that might be the whole reason for the tail-spinning panic they find themselves in now...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-19-2021, 06:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: My dear God in heaven.

Come on in - it's getting cold out there!

You may have to fight the cat for a spot in the acres of bed we have, but she's pretty small, so you might win. Also, a couple of the neighbors may be taken aback when you go on your woods strolls, but I figure that's their problem, not yours, eh?

As for "our numbers exceeding theirs", follow this logic - the majority of those falling for the jab are docile, complacent sheep who follow the herd and do as they are told... and they seem to be the ones dying the most, whereas free thinking folks who make up their own minds NOT to get it are skating right on past the Angel of Death. If that trend continues, what they are going to end up with is packs of wolves who will not follow their directions, and piles of dead sheep who would have, had they lived, and who would have been the ones they relied upon to enforce their edicts, had those enforcers managed to survive. That should increase the relative proportion of "us" versus "them", and insure a better outcome for "us", eh?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-19-2021, 09:56 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Well THAT'S pretty creepy!

I'll just buy my own beer - and make my own mead if I get to where I can't afford the beer - , grow my own buds, and kill my own hamburgers. I don't need their freebies bad enough to sell my soul for "filthy lucre". So, thanks for the offer, but no thanks for the "freebies".

Who, in their right mind, would compromise their principles and sell their soul for an order of fries? And that may be the key right there - "right mind". They ain't got one.

It was an eye opener to find that the PRC even has a high percentage of "vaccine hesitant" people. That tells me a lot.

It occurs to me that, if these vaccines are actually time bombs intended to depopulate, then the majority of those being depopulated are the docile sheep, the very non-thinkers that TPTB really want to keep rather than kill off, and that what they will be left with is the wolves who will eat their damned lunches for them. Not an optimal result of their little experiment, from their point of view. If that is the case, then they really didn't think it through very well, now did they?

And that might be the whole reason for the tail-spinning panic they find themselves in now...

Or they will activate the Zombie Apocalypse on us.

It is staggering the level of hate they are generating in the vaccinated, against those the chose not to take the vaccine, or can't take it.

I swear what they are doing looks so much like that movie "The Purge", where the government actually conditioned and paid people to kill their fellow citizens, that it makes you wonder. 

What is going one is looking more and more like a script.

I have not watched any of The Purge movies. I have read a lot about them, but I just can't do the gore.

I like horror movies, but The Purge and Saw go way too far, in my book.

• minusculebeercheers 

(07-19-2021, 10:08 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Come on in - it's getting cold out there!

You may have to fight the cat for a spot in the acres of bed we have, but she's pretty small, so you might win. Also, a couple of the neighbors may be taken aback when you go on your woods strolls, but I figure that's their problem, not yours, eh?

As for "our numbers exceeding theirs", follow this logic - the majority of those falling for the jab are docile, complacent sheep who follow the herd and do as they are told... and they seem to be the ones dying the most, whereas free thinking folks who make up their own minds NOT to get it are skating right on past the Angel of Death. If that trend continues, what they are going to end up with is packs of wolves who will not follow their directions, and piles of dead sheep who would have, had they lived, and who would have been the ones they relied upon to enforce their edicts, had those enforcers managed to survive. That should increase the relative proportion of "us" versus "them", and insure a better outcome for "us", eh?

Yeah but you see what they did to the wolves in Wisconsin. Like I said in another post, they look like they are setting us up for the slaughter.

They are not stupid. They have been masters of the game for a long time. The only way I see us winning this game, is to just not play it.

• minusculebeercheers 

(07-19-2021, 10:08 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Come on in - it's getting cold out there!

Oh! I almost forgot.

My dogs love cats, and my cats love sleeping with the dogs, so Cat may like the warmth and security. They are pure bred Siberian Huskies, so we can save on gas and oil, because they would love to earn their keep.  minusculebiggrin

• minusculebeercheers 

I got this from a golfing buddy in Australia:

Quote:Freaking fear mongering mongrels.

One 81 year old guy comes back from Argentina to Sydney (quarantined 14 days)then onto Adelaide  and its then discovered he has covid.Infects 3 close family members and now the fear mongering commences.
First reaction last night was a 3 day lockdown but today the Experts???? have decided to shut down our whole State from 6 pm tonight for 7 days.
Exercise limited to walking only 2.5kms from ones home in the company of only 2 family members.
Food shopping allowed and medical treatment or purchase of course permitted.
Masks of course everywhere except in your own home.
Being Winter season the Flu is around but you hear absolutely nothing about that as if it doesnt even exist.

Obviously no bloody golf for the next 7 days or any kids sport.
Look at the following figures in Australia especially my home State South Australia.

[Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...true&pid=2]

Due to incompetence and substandard management it will take until the end of the year until we have enough vaccine to enable every Aussie to have at least one jab.

Routine for next 7 days will be 2 5km walks a day,floor exercise and stretching,some swings on the back lawn plus many hours watching Netflix and Kayo Sport.... and very little time turning the freaking negative fear mongering media on.

Subject: BREAKING: Stay at home order from 6pm tonight

View this email in your browser
[img=564x0]https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2Fc04453ab0fb0530b969922f69%2Fimages%2F15f8483a-dc66-a352-0319-10c9898f0133.jpeg&t=1626754244&ymreqid=bf2d732d-e9f2-4caa-1c18-6d253b014a00&sig=hxfhIFaDoomddMsj6VPkRg--~D[/img]
Dear XXXXXX

From 6pm tonight, a seven day stay at home order will be in place for South Australia.

This swift and decisive action is based on expert health advice following the detection of the highly infectious Delta strain in our community.

The next week will be difficult for many South Australians, but we must go hard and we must go early to get ahead of this virus.

For the next seven days, we must at stay home. We can only leave home for five reasons: 

1. Care and compassionate reasons, such as taking care of a loved one
  2. Essential work
  3. Purchasing of essential goods such as food
  4. Medical reasons including COVID testing and vaccination
  5. Exercise with people from your household.

If we leave home for any of these reasons, masks must be worn in all in public places.

This new direction also means that schools will be closed for the next seven days. Only the children of essential workers and vulnerable children will be able to attend school, preschool or childcare.

Together we will get through this challenge because South Australians are strong, resilient and united.

For further information and to keep up to date please visit www.covid-19.sa.gov.au.

[Image: mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com....Low4w--~D]

Steven Marshall MP
Premier of South Australia
@"727Sky" 
WOW! tinywhat

That is Sad, the NWO is taking control.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-20-2021, 06:25 AM)guohua Wrote: @"727Sky" 
WOW! tinywhat

I have always wondered about the virus curfew.. Is the virus like the Woldman and only comes out at night ?
(07-20-2021, 06:51 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 06:25 AM)guohua Wrote: @"727Sky" 
WOW! tinywhat

I have always wondered about the virus curfew.. Is the virus like the Woldman and only comes out at night ?

I guess the little virus bastard only comes out when the sun sets and only attacks people not wearing a mask or carrying their COVID VAC CARD
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]