Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enjoy Independence Day
[Image: flag.jpg]

Happy Forth of July All
Yes, Happy 4th of July. It's coming to mean more and more as the years pass.
Happy Independence Day to all my U.S. buddies.    minusculebeercheers

Neighbors shot some huge fireworks last night, just as they do every year. I don't know what they set off a couple of times, but it shook my house and my cats ran and hid. I didn't find them until an hour later after the booms had stopped. Poor babies were scared to death. 

I guess I'll fix those hamburgers tonight. Probably another round of fireworks tonight as well.

Stay safe everyone, and have a great day. 

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.123g.us%2Fc%2Fejul_fou...f=1&nofb=1]
Happy Birthday America, Damn Glad I Made it to your Shining Shores with those Majestic Mountains. 

Just maybe instead of Fireworks, you should,,,,,,,
 Truly Enjoy Your Freedom!!!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-04-2021, 02:58 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: [Image: flag.jpg]

Happy Forth of July All

I'm pleased as punch that the Tyrants have granted us permission to celebrate our liberty from them maskless so long as we have followed their orders to get vaccinated!

Now to get out into my yard and get some target practice in while I'm still allowed to, and still have enough ammo... 

Happy Fourth, y'all!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Happy Independence day !

Got some baby back ribs in the oven for the last 4 hours, one more to go before smothering them in bbq sauce.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere