Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
History of the Ancients.... Enjoy..
For your consideration..... Makes history seem inconceivable.  OR, go straight to the last video and preview his work.
 [video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/l20SGIynIPg[/video] I found this some time agoENJOY....

Actually skip right to here,the last one 'The amazing story of DAMON BERRY' and catch the drift, it's fairly short, and covers the important parts. This will lkely incline you to 'Binge' on 1 through 8 of the other videos.
Well...... ok then, I'll just be leaving this to the crickets....
I’ve never heard of Damon Berry. These videos look interesting. I don’t have enough data to watch them but I did look to see what he was about. Then it only made me want to watch the videos even more. 

Not having good internet is so aggravating! I’m going to have to watch these next time I’m at my brother’s house. They look too good to miss.
Damon T Berry?
I'm in agreement with @"VioletDove"  Sounds interesting.
I just need the time, to late last night and I have patients today.
BUT, I will get to the videos  minusculebeercheers
From what I've learned so for is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We have already been around longer than 5,125 years from caves to now.
I for one do not believe there is a One Creator or God.
I have to say after listening to 3 of his videos, he fits his Bio I looked up.
A producer of Films.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I usually have to watch videos on the weekends. That's about the only time I don't have live streams to watch. I like to keep up with current events, as you know.  tinybiggrin Then, when the live streams go off, I have to use that time to clean and do laundry. A woman's work never ends, as they say. 

I'll get to them for sure.  Hold on to your horses.   minusculebiggrin
I watched the last video. 
He lost me as a fan when he called Quetzalcoatl a God. That is the snake god. The Bible warns us about snakes, right?

He was also speaking about how great Saturn is. Saturn is where the bad entities come from. Satanists talk about coming from Saturn, or something about Saturn that they worship. I forget. 

Also, the sun. I know some 'experts' say we confuse 'the son' in the Bible with 'the sun' from ancient teachings. Things got twisted around somehow. 

I know what I'm trying to say, but I don't know how to say it. So, I'll just say, I don't agree with this man.

ETA: I forgot to mention that we are not the dumbest humans in 500,125 years. We can do all the things the others before us did. It's just that our 'leaders' are keeping it all to themselves so they can use it and control us. They can't allow their worker ants to leave the farm.
Poor guy. I feel pity for him - and for me to feel that is a rare thing. He has perhaps one of the worst, most severe messianic complexes I have ever heard of - "I know 'stuff' that no one else can comprehend, and I'm here to help aliens save you". It might be believable if it didn't violate logic so severely. if we can't comprehend what he does, there ain't no way he can help us "ascend". we are incapable of comprehending what he thinks he does, and therefore can never engage in his version of "ascension".

What this sounds like, to me, is just more of that "humanity is gonna change it's vibration and ascend to a new dimension" lunacy that surrounded 2012. Didn't happen, ain't gonna happen. What's worse, for him, is that he believes he has the one and only key to facilitate that ascent.

An example of his lack of understanding, just one of many, of what he is talking about - he says "the sun doesn't have enough gravity power to move more than 6 planets", Gravity doesn't move them. Cetripedal force does. The only thing gravity does is keep them from flying out into the wild black yonder. Then sun has more than enough gravity to accomplish that, because the sun's gravity is not the only gravity factoring in - every two body system employs the gravity of BOTH bodies, and the solar system is just a multiplicity of two body systems, the  gravity of all of them interacting in a complex dance.

Did he perhaps have a brain tumor?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Cheers @"PLOTUS" .

Spent a good deal of time going over the videos.

I find other views or beliefs that differ from mine are at least worth checking out.  This was better watching than the news here, COVID, politics, Prince Harry and sparkle Markle, some booey singer chick (Briteny?) in the US who shaved her head and is fighting with her father (dunno why that is major news here.)

Point being.  Appreciate the viewing.

Kind regards,

Bally:)