Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FauciGate
A FOIA request has produced emails that show "Dr." Fauci knew the Covid-19 virus was produced in a lab from the very beginning. He also knew that HCQ and other prophylactics were available that would have saved countless lives. But, the deep state swamp couldn't allow this to be known by the public. They had to keep it hidden so they could use the Covid scare to back up the claim that people needed use mail-in ballots to vote in order to avoid increasing numbers of sick people from voting polls. They had to be able to cheat so they could get their puppet into office, and mail-in ballots were the best way to cheat. Trump had to be kicked out using any means possible, even the avoidable deaths of grandma and grandpa. 

How does that make you feel? Did you lose anyone to Covid-19? If so, now you know it could have been avoided. 

If you still think your government cares about you, you're an idiot.   smallnotamused

It feels so good EVERY time our "conspiracy theories" are proven as facts.    tinylaughing

Quote:The Wuhan lab leak theory is back. It's been resurrected, but not before the liberal media deserves a brutal flogging for ignoring the story merely because Trump and Republicans posited this theory first. "Trump said it, so we couldn't be objective" is their excuse. This isn’t new. We knew. Everyone else has known as well. You, idiots, are the last to finally get it, so stop acting as if you stumbled on this "breaking news story." You all actively smeared and dismissed anyone who brought it up. This is like the arsonist trying to take credit for putting out the fire he or she started. 

Trump said it, so they couldn't allow him to be right? They let people die just so "Trump wouldn't be right"?   tinyshocked

Do you realize how sick these people are?!  They should be kicked out of office and the media and shot in front of a firing squad for helping to spread the propaganda, just like they did during the Nuremberg Trials. But, in my opinion, this is much worse; this affected the entire world. Millions of people lost their jobs or businesses. 
I get really pissed off when I think about what they did, and they knew it all along. 

I'm skipping to the last paragraph. You can read the full article here: A Wuhan Lab Funder Emailed Fauci Something Related to the Lab Leak Theory That Should Raise Eyebrows

Quote: Mr. Daszak has ties to the China-owned World Health Organization, who initially said COVID was not transmissible between humans at the outset of this pandemic. And he has ties to Facebook fact-checkers who were hell on wheels against anyone who wrote about this theory. Even Fauci now says COVID was probably not a natural virus. He also said that the research from manipulating bats was worth a possible pandemic.  

RedPill78 went over the emails that have come out thus far. There will probably be more as people have time to look through everything. 

Watch his news video here:  https://redpill78news.com/faucigate-emai...-06-02-21/
Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci’s upcoming book, titled “Expect the Unexpected: Ten Lessons on Truth, Service, and the Way Forward, has been pulled from the pre-order sections of major online booksellers, including Amazon and Barnes and Noble. The news follows the FOIA release of a trove of Fauci’s emails from 2020 that raise questions about the competence and ethical integrity of Biden’s chief medical adviser.

Bless his heart!   tinylaughing  
How will he get all that money for doing "their" dirty work now?  Oh, I'm sure they'll figure something out. 

Quote:The book’s fawning description originally promised “share the lessons that have shaped [Fauci’s] life philosophy, offering an intimate view of one of the world’s greatest medical minds as well as universal advice to live by,” and the tome’s cover featured a black-and-white photo of Fauci putting on an oversized, garishly colored face mask – the same type of mask he admitted was ineffective in professional emails.

Well, that didn't age well, did it?   smallroflmao

Read the full article here:  Source
(06-03-2021, 04:00 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Bless his heart!   tinylaughing  
How will he get all that money for doing "their" dirty work now?  Oh, I'm sure they'll figure something out. 

Fauci is the highest paid "public servant" in the US government. He makes over 400k per year in salary alone, more than even the US president makes. He'll get his blood money, one way or the other.

Just wait until the other shoe drops, and they "discover" what I've been saying all along, that it was actually an intentional biological attack perpetrated by the CCP and paid for by Deep State operatives using US taxpayer funds. There will be hell to pay then!

There won't be a hole deep enough or a rock big enough to hide Fauci when that bomb gets dropped.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

And let's not forget the personal e-mails between Fauci and his friends telling them that masks are unnecessary for anyone but people actually SICK with covid and that the masks don't stop the small particles at all!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(06-03-2021, 12:55 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: And let's not forget the personal e-mails between Fauci and his friends telling them that masks are unnecessary for anyone but people actually SICK with covid and that the masks don't stop the small particles at all!

@"GeauxHomeLittleD", yes, I believe the masks were/are being used to weaken peoples' immune system. It also damages the lungs to breath in your own crap all day long and makes it easier to get pneumonia. I don't know the scientific terms, but I read all that in a scientific paper. 

After we get through exposing Fauci, Bill Gates is next!    tinyangry
I know some people here don't like Tucker Carlson, but he brings some great information sometimes, and this is one of those times. 

Watch the video embedded in the article:  Tucker Carlson ROASTS Serial Liar Dr. Fauci — Evidence Implicates Fauci in Dangerous Gain of Function Research – Should be Under Criminal Investigation (VIDEO)
Has anyone read the article or watch the video at mrcNewsBusters. Here: Source
Quote:Testy Fauci Struggles to Answer Basic Questions About His E-Mails in NewsNation Interview
I don't think you'll read this in any MSM outlet.

Quote:On Wednesday night, NewsNation fill-in host and former Fox News correspondent Leland Vittert did what few national news outlets have done in subjecting the NIH’s Dr. Tony Fauci to a challenging interview. In this case, he focused on this week’s dump of thousands of Fauci e-mails from the early days of the coronavirus pandemic that showed a woeful lack of judgement, distrust of masks, and an almost blind trust in communist China.

As has been the case whenever he’s been challenged, Fauci reacted with a combination of anger, annoyance, dismissal, and disgust. Unfortunately for him, it stood in stark contrast to softball interviews hours earlier with MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace and NBC’s Kate Snow.
More:
Quote:Fauci walked right into Vittert’s line of questioning as he brought up one from February 4, 2020 that dismissed the effectiveness of “the typical mask you buy in the drug store” against the spread of the coronavirus.

Predictably, Fauci insisted “it is a complicated issue” and, without stating it explicitly, he and his fellow scientists discouraged mask-wearing not out of any scientific reasoning, but so as to ensure health care workers had as much personal protective equipment (PPE) as possible.
Fauci is a Tool of the Elites and is pushing their agenda of population control.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
All I do is think back to your other post on the Satanists. 

Then it all makes sense from their perspective. 

Yet, people who bought that swamp land are doing nothing now but doubling down, gaslighting, and blaming the last administration. How can a delusion be so deep?
It's all going to swept under the rug when they disclose UAP's. Which will be a big nothing burger. 

Like it never happened.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-04-2021, 01:23 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: All I do is think back to your other post on the Satanists. 

Yet, people who bought that swamp land are doing nothing now but doubling down, gaslighting, and blaming the last administration. How can a delusion be so deep?

@"ABNARTY", I'm the same way. Everything is so clear now. I see exactly what they are doing, who the players are, and what the agenda is. I knew most of it before, but the Free Mason video was like a refresher course with a little more added to help me connect ALL the dots. 
Only thing now is, I'm less optimistic about the near future. 
I think we can prolong their take-over, but more people need to get serious about standing up if we are going to defeat them; they are EVERYWHERE! 
We need to be everywhere too. 
Of course, it has already been written that God/good wins in the end, but how long before we reach the end? 
People got the wind knocked out of their sails when Trump had the election stolen. I think we lost a bunch of people; they gave up. 
I haven't given up yet, but I'm growing weary.  I'm hanging on to see what happens with the AZ audit, then we'll see what happens from there. People need hope to keep going, to keep fighting.
(06-04-2021, 05:24 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"ABNARTY", I'm the same way. Everything is so clear now. I see exactly what they are doing, who the players are, and what the agenda is. I knew most of it before, but the Free Mason video was like a refresher course with a little more added to help me connect ALL the dots. 
I think we can prolong their take-over, but more people need to get serious about standing up if we are going to defeat them; they are EVERYWHERE! 
Of course, it has already been written that God/good wins in the end, but how long before we reach the end? 
People got the wind knocked out of their sails when Trump had the election stolen. I think we lost a bunch of people; they gave up. 
I haven't given up yet, but I'm growing weary.  I'm hanging on to see what happens with the AZ audit, then we'll see what happens from there. People need hope to keep going, to keep fighting.

Dear One, there is a massive difference between "giving up" and "moving on". I'm one of the ones who isn't going to stand around wasting time arguing with the umpire over his last call while the away team is wearing out the home field. I'm going to be out there setting trip wires for 'em.

While it IS still important that some folks hold their feet to the fire over the election theft, we cannot stop there, get bogged down there, or commit all of our people there. If we do, then they get to run free and roughshod everywhere else while all of their opponents are tied up screaming about the election theft. Yeah, they did it, but now it's time to make them pay the piper for it.

Don't make the mistake of thinking anyone has given up just because they are working on new projects. That will just cause you to loose heart just when we need MORE heart.

And that is just what they are hoping we will do. We won't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-04-2021, 05:24 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 01:23 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: All I do is think back to your other post on the Satanists. 

@"ABNARTY", I'm the same way. Everything is so clear now. I see exactly what they are doing, who the players are, and what the agenda is. I knew most of it before, but the Free Mason video was like a refresher course with a little more added to help me connect ALL the dots. 

I can empathize with the weariness. Really can. The frustration of not knowing how to fight back can grind down too. I'm not saying I have any answers.

I guess we just keep marching on with the little things and saying our payers. 

Also, nothing wrong with staying prepared for when things go south.
You want the Truth??????
[Image: fauci.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-04-2021, 01:07 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I can empathize with the weariness. Really can. The frustration of not knowing how to fight back can grind down too. I'm not saying I have any answers.

I guess we just keep marching on with the little things and saying our payers. 

Also, nothing wrong with staying prepared for when things go south.

When you are at a loss as to what to do, how to fight the system, contrariness is always a good fallback position. Just oppose anything they do, anything at all. If they insist you zig, always zag instead. After all, the word "sabotage" originated with factory workers who could do nothing else than toss wooden shoes (sabots") into machinery gearboxes to make it grind to a halt... 

I posted the 21st Century Pandemic Timeline thread on ATS in July 2020 and here in Oct 2020. I had the information for a couple months before I put the timeline together, this isn't new or censored information. So the MSM is now, all of a sudden, the bearers of truth and justice concerning SARS-CoV-2?

Quote:2005 - Dr. Fauci’s NIH, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection" . . .  “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”February 25 . . . “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

2015 - In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) . . . outsourced . . . the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.

2018 - Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) funded a study on Bat Coronavirus that included scientists at the Wuhan Institute

Rogue-Nation3 Thread

At the very least this flurry of Fauci-Covid-China truth is adding to my timeline where it now resides elsewhere and I update it with all the other things they haven't reported, yet.
Here's a good link from the Off-Guardian website that can help in evaluating the worrisome perils of
navigating all the shite that is out there regarding the Coof. Tips On Understanding Covid Studies.

There are other minefields that we tend to not realise are traps for those who still believe the mainstream
news. A simple one is that when two television Journalists or news Presenters are talking to each other,
they're not reporting accurate information to the public, they are 'influencing' the viewer with the slippery
ruse that you're sort-of listening-in to someone you believe are better informed than oneself due to their
occupation.

This has a duel effect. One: A viewer or listener can think they're getting a 'behind-the-scenes' look at a
problem. Two: Reinforces the idea that the the audience needs the employees of these news conduits
because... it seems Journalists and those in the media business know better.
A false idol -if you will.
tinywondering

Obfuscation is another good ploy in the art of making something more than it really is. Information that is
relevant can be left out if it counters a desired goal of the one relating the information. It's not lying and can
be argued that lack of TV-time or column space could be reasons why particular details were omitted, but it
is still a deceptive act.

Through word-trickery and unneeded emphasis on certain phrases, a person could be led to believe anything
due to those in the media abusing a trust that has been cultivated with the public for years. The damage for
such agenda-driven activities in the MSM gives more credence to dubious outlets -such as the ones the
establishment press deem 'on the internet' and 'social media'.
Ironically, when it serves a purpose, the same mainstream media will quote from such click-bait websites,
but it's a narrow selection that tends to have the same aim at heart.

What's surprised me the most is the easy manner the same MSM moved from 'Vaccine: The Cure' -indicating
a single injection would solve the Covid problem, to: 'You'll Need Three Jabs -At Least!' 

I've not seen one orthodox media company offer a report on how so-called 'science' changed horse in mid-stream.
tinysure

It's sad to see these traditional networks resort to expressions like 'Experts suggest, Scientist believe and most
people understand...' in their reporting, but it does display this customary style of communication that society has
accepted for generations has evolved from factual accounting into a form of entertainment.

I think I'll stick with the sentence on the end of Rosemary Frei's linked essay from above.
"Trust yourself. You can do it."
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
BIAD -

Quote:'Experts suggest, Scientist believe and most people understand...'

That last one, "most people understand" is a good one. It makes you feel stupid, dumber than most, and an outsider if you have opinions other than the current propaganda.
Maybe he and others will get burned ?
(06-05-2021, 01:00 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I posted the 21st Century Pandemic Timeline thread on ATS in July 2020 and here in Oct 2020. I had the information for a couple months before I put the timeline together, this isn't new or censored information. So the MSM is now, all of a sudden, the bearers of truth and justice concerning SARS-CoV-2?

Quote:2005 - Dr. Fauci’s NIH, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection" . . .  “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”February 25 . . . “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

2015 - In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) . . . outsourced . . . the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.

2018 - Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) funded a study on Bat Coronavirus that included scientists at the Wuhan Institute

Rogue-Nation3 Thread

At the very least this flurry of Fauci-Covid-China truth is adding to my timeline where it now resides elsewhere and I update it with all the other things they haven't reported, yet.

Thanks for the reminder @"Michigan Swamp Buck".   A very impressive thread, indeed.  I had it bookmarked, but had forgotten about it. Too many topics running through my little brain.   mediumexhausted