Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Space Fence and Full Planetary Lockdown!
I watched this last night, and it is an excellent interview with Elana Freeland. They discuss things that everyone on the planet needs to hear.
I hope her message gets out, and I'm doing my part by posting it here.
Dark Journalist is one of my favorite because he has really credible people speaking on his videos. Elana Freeland is just one of those people.

Please bookmark and come back if you can't listen now.

Quote:Published on Oct 13, 2016
Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

Exclusive Preview of 2017 Space Fence Research
In this fascinating and riveting episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Geoengineering Author Elana Freeland to preview her new research set for release in 2017 on the massive Multi Level Surveillance Project called 'The Space Fence.'

Early Development of SDI Technology
The Space Fence was originally the brainchild of the Reagan era during the craze to build the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) a space based weapons defense program ostensibly designed to protect the US from incoming Russian nuclear missiles. It has been established that this early version of the Space Fence may have actually been created to keep an eye on unusual UFO developments in space.

HAARP Ionization of the Atmosphere & Nano Particles
After abandoning SDI on paper, covert forces inside the National Security State continued to develop various uses for the space deployed technology. Realizing their new efforts of achieving a global domination through space surveillance on Earth could not be totally successful, they undertook to expand the ionization of the atmosphere which gives them the ability to implant tiny nano particles into the human body. These nano sensors can penetrate the blood brain barrier to activate wireless signals that can be remotely monitored and controlled. Human beings in effect would become walking cell towers that microwave signals could be beamed at and penetrated to automatically send back revealing data.

Planetary Lockdown
The ultimate purpose behind this decades long project can not be fully known, but according to Elana's research we can deduce that its main goal is a Full Planetary Lockdown intended to centralize and control the full spectrum of activity on planet Earth, including human behavior, geopolitical events, weather conditions, earthquake activity and the creation of a manipulated reality within a gigantic artificial intelligence grid.

Source: https://youtu.be/g0wPQ5VH_to

Yes, Yes, Yes, I had heard of this before.
Great Video wasn't it.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-14-2016, 07:12 PM)guohua Wrote: Yes, Yes, Yes, I had heard of this before.
Great Video wasn't it.

She did an interview with him a few months ago on the same subject.  This one is somewhat on the same subject, but more detailed information.
If you haven't listened to this one, pull up a chair and grab a drink.  Round 2 is here.   tinycool
PART II IS HERE!   smallgreenbananadancer

SPACE FENCE II - AHRIMAN WAR IN THE HEAVENS! DARK JOURNALIST & ELANA FREELAND
[Image: photo.jpg]  
DarkJournalist

Quote:Published on Nov 20, 2016

Global Surveillance System
In this powerful part two episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Geoengineering author Elana Freeland for an exclusive preview of her controversial new book due out in early 2017 on the mysterious and obscure covert program for a massive Global Surveillance System that can track the population down the to DNA level named 'The Space Fence!'

Space Fence Predicted?
Although the Space Fence is a highly technological project that combines elements of HAARP and SDI Star Wars Technology along with a complete program to Ionize the Atmosphere to mutate the human immune system, there are also psycho-spiritual aspects embedded in the project as it represents a deep level of esoteric understanding and manifestation.

As early as 1907 Austrian Anthroposophist Rudolf Steiner had envisioned an ominous spirit of technology invading the human soul and psyche via a deep dependence in culture on emerging scientific trends that bears an exceptional resemblance to modern Artificial Intelligence. He named the force ‘Ahriman’ from the dark lord of Persian Mythology that battled the fabled hero of humanity Ahura Mazda. Steiner eventually set up a center for Spiritual Science to teach Anthroposophy in order to combat the effects of an overwhelming bombardment of scientific materialism upon a society further and further removed from its mystical and cosmic religious roots.

The UFO Surveillance Factor
The presence of UFOs in Earth’s orbit and flying in our skies has caused the National Security State to implement measures to monitor and control the situation while keeping the presence of these mysterious craft from the public.

One of these programs was the SDI Star Wars Program set up in the 1980’s under President Reagan. Ostensibly set up as a missile defense program against the threat of incoming Russian missiles, it has been rumored to have been constructed with a dual purpose of defending the planet in the event the massive numbers of unidentified flying craft were hostile or unpredictable. Now the Space Fence program, set up under the auspices of a Secret Space Program, is the fully realized version of the original, but with one special addition: it can be used to surveil and catalog the entire globe and the physical life upon it down to the DNA level!

https://youtu.be/Xff-kwvKJbo
Bringing back Elana Freeland to the spotlight, Quite Frankly had her as a guest on Bit Chute the other night and they went over the latest technology Elana has been investigating regarding nano tech, EMF, 5G, Chemtrails, and how all this is being used to manipulate our bodies and mind.
Elana said the "virus" in Wuhan, China was an experiment on humans using the latest tech. That's why people over there dropped dead in the streets, but we didn't in the U.S.

It's a fascinating discussion all the way around. If you don't know who Elana is, go back and listen to the videos in this thread.

Since this is on Bit Chute, I can't embed the video here, only the link.  Start at the 33:13 mark for the interview.

Divine wrath inbound, and soon.

So say some.

Interesting times.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Just looking for a place to park this little gem so it doesn't get lost.

For those who still don't believe in "chemtrails", listen to the words straight out of Brennan's mouth.

Quote:https://twitter.com/tafkag/status/133225...06305?s=20
Dark Journalist & Elana Freeland: The AI Transhumanist Nanotech Invasion! (Sept 2021)

Topics:
Anthroposophy
Reincarnation
Eighth Sphere
Ahriman
Nanotech
Space Fence
Electromagnetic
Transhumanism

Elana Freeland has been a Waldorf school teacher (esoteric mystery school), lecturer and writer. Her fascinating book series includes Chemtrails, HAARP, and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth and Under an Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails to Space Fence Lockdown.

Geoengineered Transhumanism

Anyone ever notice the reverse side of the 1985 Vatican City coin? What do you see?? tinybigeyes

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10937]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(03-21-2022, 09:28 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Dark Journalist & Elana Freeland: The AI Transhumanist Nanotech Invasion! (Sept 2021)

Topics:
Anthroposophy
Reincarnation
Eighth Sphere
Ahriman
Nanotech
Space Fence
Electromagnetic
Transhumanism

Elana Freeland has been a Waldorf school teacher (esoteric mystery school), lecturer and writer. Her fascinating book series includes Chemtrails, HAARP, and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth and Under an Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails to Space Fence Lockdown.

Anyone ever notice the reverse side of the 1985 Vatican City coin? What do you see?? tinybigeyes

Wow  tinywhat
My first time hearing of this.
Thank You @"EndtheMadnessNow"
(03-21-2022, 10:34 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 09:28 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Dark Journalist & Elana Freeland: The AI Transhumanist Nanotech Invasion! (Sept 2021)

Topics:
Anthroposophy
Reincarnation
Eighth Sphere
Ahriman
Nanotech
Space Fence
Electromagnetic
Transhumanism

Wow  tinywhat
My first time hearing of this.
Thank You @"EndtheMadnessNow"
NO  Italy...?
(03-22-2022, 01:44 AM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 09:28 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: NO  Italy...?

Look at top of coin...a plane &...???

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(03-22-2022, 02:11 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

They tried to put a lot of landmasses on that tiny coin, so I am guessing that everything kind of got smushed up.

I see a little penis looking thing hanging off that land mass just over Africa. I think that is suppose to be Italy.

Doesn't make for for good optics, if you have a mischievous mind.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(03-22-2022, 02:49 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

They tried to put a lot of landmasses on that tiny coin, so I am guessing that everything kind of got smushed up.

I see a little penis looking thing hanging off that land mass just over Africa. I think that is suppose to be Italy.

You see a Little Penis!!!???  smallcrackingup
I need my Magnifying glass Right Now,,, I want to see that too! tinyhuh

My Friend @"NightskyeB4Dawn"  Mischievous Mind,,,,,, you say?

I see a jet and what looks like a Chemtrail.
(03-22-2022, 03:16 AM)guohua Wrote:

You have to look a lot lower.

Never saw one quite that small before, but I am sure that map is not to scale or size.

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-14-2016, 03:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I watched this last night, and it is an excellent interview with Elana Freeland. They discuss things that everyone on the planet needs to hear.
I hope her message gets out, and I'm doing my part by posting it here.
Dark Journalist is one of my favorite because he has really credible people speaking on his videos. Elana Freeland is just one of those people.

Please bookmark and come back if you can't listen now.

Quote:Published on Oct 13, 2016

Exclusive Preview of 2017 Space Fence Research
In this fascinating and riveting episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Geoengineering Author Elana Freeland to preview her new research set for release in 2017 on the massive Multi Level Surveillance Project called 'The Space Fence.'

Early Development of SDI Technology
The Space Fence was originally the brainchild of the Reagan era during the craze to build the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) a space based weapons defense program ostensibly designed to protect the US from incoming Russian nuclear missiles. It has been established that this early version of the Space Fence may have actually been created to keep an eye on unusual UFO developments in space.

HAARP Ionization of the Atmosphere & Nano Particles
After abandoning SDI on paper, covert forces inside the National Security State continued to develop various uses for the space deployed technology. Realizing their new efforts of achieving a global domination through space surveillance on Earth could not be totally successful, they undertook to expand the ionization of the atmosphere which gives them the ability to implant tiny nano particles into the human body. These nano sensors can penetrate the blood brain barrier to activate wireless signals that can be remotely monitored and controlled. Human beings in effect would become walking cell towers that microwave signals could be beamed at and penetrated to automatically send back revealing data.

Planetary Lockdown
The ultimate purpose behind this decades long project can not be fully known, but according to Elana's research we can deduce that its main goal is a Full Planetary Lockdown intended to centralize and control the full spectrum of activity on planet Earth, including human behavior, geopolitical events, weather conditions, earthquake activity and the creation of a manipulated reality within a gigantic artificial intelligence grid.

Source: https://youtu.be/g0wPQ5VH_to

Mystic, you always have such intriguing threads. Thank you!  tinyinlove
(03-22-2022, 03:16 AM)guohua Wrote:

Bingo, chemtrail or as the establishment proclaims...contrail.

Note to self: use caution when posting pics of Obelisk's.  minusculenonono

(03-22-2022, 03:33 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Note to self: use caution when posting pics of Obelisk's.  minusculenonono

You are quick on the uptake!

smallrofl

• minusculebeercheers