Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
Made the mistake of trying to do the right thing, called into work saying I was sick, probably a sinus infection.  They told me I needed to be seen by a doctor, so I go, and he says i have enough symptoms to warrant getting tested.

Couldn't get tested until 2 days later because a storm rolled through on Tuesday, now I'm waiting for results still.

A week of work missed, and my favorite part?  If the test comes back negative, I have to use my own vacation time!  What a fucking joke, next time I'll just go to work and act fine, because next time I'll be all out of vacation pay.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(08-07-2020, 08:31 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Made the mistake of trying to do the right thing, called into work saying I was sick, probably a sinus infection.  They told me I needed to be seen by a doctor, so I go, and he says i have enough symptoms to warrant getting tested.

Couldn't get tested until 2 days later because a storm rolled through on Tuesday, now I'm waiting for results still.

A week of work missed, and my favorite part?  If the test comes back negative, I have to use my own vacation time!  What a fucking joke, next time I'll just go to work and act fine, because next time I'll be all out of vacation pay.

WOW, Sorry to hear they want to Treat You So badly, I'm hoping you're OK but you do have a Sinus Infection and you're work covers your sick days.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-07-2020, 08:38 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 08:31 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Made the mistake of trying to do the right thing, called into work saying I was sick, probably a sinus infection.  They told me I needed to be seen by a doctor, so I go, and he says i have enough symptoms to warrant getting tested.

WOW, Sorry to hear they want to Treat You So badly, I'm hoping you're OK but you do have a Sinus Infection and you're work covers your sick days.

At my job, we get one sick day.  One.  Plus one personal day.  Plus whatever vacation time you've accrued.  I have about 2 1/2 weeks.  My company is really great with some things, and complete shit with others.

America seems to be behind the ball compared to other nations regarding time off, especially places like Sweden.
(08-07-2020, 10:49 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

At my job, we get one sick day.  One.  Plus one personal day.  Plus whatever vacation time you've accrued.  I have about 2 1/2 weeks.  My company is really great with some things, and complete shit with others.

America seems to be behind the ball compared to other nations regarding time off, especially places like Sweden.

I don't know about that.
My husband was getting 2 & 1/2 days a month for sick leave from day one on the job and two weeks a year of paid leave for the first 5 years and then it went to 3 weeks of paid leave and at 10 years it went to 4 weeks of paid leave and after 15 years he was getting 5 weeks of paid leave a year.
Plus a month of paid sick leave a year.

Most jobs here get 2 weeks of paid leave and some kind of paid sick leave.
I don't know where people get this idea America has bad Healthcare and bad employment benefits. I do blame disgruntled bad reporting from the MSM and magazines that have an Axe to grind with someone that fired them for being Lazy.

Look at Teaches, 3 months of paid vacation time if they want to have a small portion of their pay deducted.
Most people working in the Federal law Enforcement Field can retire after 20 years or the age of 52 or mandatory at 56.
Draw their Federal Retirement and get a second or part time job and continue to pay into their Social Security for a larger payment each month when they decide to draw it.
(08-07-2020, 11:33 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 10:49 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

I don't know about that.
My husband was getting 2 & 1/2 days a month for sick leave from day one on the job and two weeks a year of paid leave for the first 5 years and then it went to 3 weeks of paid leave and at 10 years it went to 4 weeks of paid leave and after 15 years he was getting 5 weeks of paid leave a year.
Plus a month of paid sick leave a year.

Most jobs here get 2 weeks of paid leave and some kind of paid sick leave.
I don't know where people get this idea America has bad Healthcare and bad employment benefits. I do blame disgruntled bad reporting from the MSM and magazines that have an Axe to grind with someone that fired them for being Lazy.

Look at Teaches, 3 months of paid vacation time if they want to have a small portion of their pay deducted.
Most people working in the Federal law Enforcement Field can retire after 20 years or the age of 52 or mandatory at 56.
Draw their Federal Retirement and get a second or part time job and continue to pay into their Social Security for a larger payment each month when they decide to draw it.

A lot of companies are different with how they do it, some better than others.  As far as America being behind the ball:

[Image: 12977.jpeg]

[Image: 12997.jpeg]
I'm not going to get into it, I notice this is an E U owned company and all the countries with the best working conditions belong to the E U.
I didn't understand how Russia was in the best list but it was last.

All the worst countries are of-course Not part of the E U and I notice that the country below the U S was the U K and The U S (POTUS Trump has talk bad about the E U) so naturally it is listed near bottom and the U K just left the E U so go figure that one out.
Also they stated that they based their ratings according to their site on Opinions.

I really don't give much credence to anything linked with the NWO. 
Sorry but JMHO.
I am Sure your Country Is Just Great!
(08-08-2020, 01:31 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm not going to get into it, I notice this is an E U owned company and all the countries with the best working conditions belong to the E U.

All the worst countries are of-course Not part of the E U and I notice that the country below the U S was the U K and The U S (POTUS Trump has talk bad about the E U) so naturally it is listed near bottom and the U K just left the E U so go figure that one out.
Also they stated that they based their ratings according to their site on Opinions.

Sorry but JMHO.

I'm in the US.  Yeah the country is great, I'm talking about employers.
(08-08-2020, 02:10 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 01:31 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm not going to get into it, I notice this is an E U owned company and all the countries with the best working conditions belong to the E U.

Sorry but JMHO.

I'm in the US.  Yeah the country is great, I'm talking about employers.

Sorry, I'm fighting with my cell phone, trying to print my receipt from sams club.
There it's printed, FINALLY, Damn technology.

I use the Sam's Club cell phone app so I don't have to go through the Checkout counters.
Every time their Checkout counters have lines with the mexicans and their 8 kids and two shopping carts, It Drives Me Crazy.
So, instead of cursing out the RugRats and their Parents, I pay with my cell phone and go out the door after the scan the code.

If you didn't notice, I don't think much of anything EU/NWO.
It's official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fauci says it's okay to go to polls to vote!   smallgreenbananadancer 

The great one has spoken!  minusculethumbsup

Let's hope the democRats heed his words.

Quote:National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr.  Anthony Fauci says that if people follow appropriate precautions, safe in-person voting should be possible during the upcoming 2020 general election.

Fauci, who has risen to national prominence amid the protracted COVID-19 epidemic, made the comments to ABC News's Deborah Roberts during a National Geographic event that aired Thursday.

"I think if carefully done, according to the guidelines, there's no reason that I can see why that not be the case. For example, you know, when you look at going to a grocery store now in many regions and counties and cities that are doing it correctly, they have X's every six or more feet.
And it says, 'Don't leave this spot until the person in front of you left their spot.' And you can do that, if you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don't have a crowded situation, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do that," Fauci said.

Read more:
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:It's official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fauci says it's okay to go to polls to vote!   [Image: SmallGreenBananadancer.gif] 

The great one has spoken!  [Image: Minusculethumbsup.gif]

Let's hope the democRats heed his words.

Democrats can not heed the words of Fauci.
Cnn and the other MSM outlets and The View will never allow those words to be seen on TV and you know as well as I do, CNN is their goto New Outlet.
It is a Lose-Cause!
No one will know except you and me and others here at R-N.
On Same Day as His DNC Speech AP Reports Governor Cuomo Killed 11,000 New Yorkers in Nursing Homes, Not 6,000 …And It’s Likely Much Higher

By Jim Hoft

Published August 18, 2020 at 7:00am
Quote:In July New York Governor Andrew Cuomo released a poster at his press conference Monday that celebrates his response to the COVID-19 China coronavirus that devastated New York state and especially New York City this year.

New York state ended up being the epicenter of the coronavirus.  The state totaled over 32,000 deaths — nearly 10 times the deaths as in the 9-11 attacks.

The poster was cynically topped with a statement by Cuomo, “Wake Up America! Forget the Politics, Get Smart!”

This was an outrageous statement by the New York Governor especially considering New York State has the worst coronavirus numbers in the world. The mortality rate in New York is significantly higher than any country in the world.

According to the Worldometer:  New York State has 1,692 deaths per one million residents.

[Image: new-york-state-deaths-corona.jpg]
Only New Jersey had a worse number than New York state with 1,760 deaths per one million residents.
Both states sent coronavirus patients to nursing homes.
There is not a single country in the world that has worse numbers than New York State.

[Image: death-ratio-nations-.jpg]

No country comes close to New York state in number of deaths per million residents!
The closest country is Peru that has 796 deaths per million residents!

New York state had 1,668 deaths per million residents
New York did a worse job than ANY COUNTRY on Earth!

On Monday, the same day that Governor Cuomo trashed President Trump in his DNC speech, the AP updated their numbers and now believe at least 11,000 New Yorkers died in nursing homes from coronavirus.
It is likely much higher than this.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo should not be celebrated.
He should be investigated.

Source
If you are even considering taking the vaccine from WHO and Gates, please watch this first.
The preaching ends at the 5:04 mark and goes into statements from doctors and scientists, but the preacher shows photos that you need to see, so I hope you watch all.

I heard that Google, Face Book, and Twitter are going to start removing any information that goes against "their" narrative, so I'm going to post this article here for posterity.

Chinese virologist claims she has proof COVID-19 was made in Wuhan lab

Quote:A Chinese virologist who has reportedly been in hiding for fear of her safety has stepped out into the public eye again to make the explosive claim that she has the scientific evidence to prove COVID-19 was man-made in a lab in China.

Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a scientist who says she did some of the earliest research into COVID-19 last year, made the comments Friday during an interview on British talk show “Loose Women.”

When asked where the deadly virus that has killed more than 900,000 around the globe comes from, Yan — speaking via video chat from a secret location — replied, “It comes from the lab — the lab in Wuhan and the lab is controlled by China’s government.”

She insisted that widespread reports that the virus originated last year from a wet market in Wuhan, China, are “a smokescreen.”
“The first thing is the [meat] market in Wuhan … is a smokescreen and this virus is not from nature,” Yan claimed, explaining that she got “her intelligence from the CDC in China, from the local doctors.”

The virologist has previously accused Beijing of lying about when it learned of the killer bug and engaging in an extensive cover-up of her work.

She had said that her former supervisors at the Hong Kong School of Public Health, a reference laboratory for the World Health Organization, silenced her when she sounded the alarm about human-to-human transmission in December last year.

In April, Yan reportedly fled Hong Kong and escaped to America to raise awareness about the pandemic.

Now, she said she is planning to release scientific evidence to prove that the virus was made inside a lab in Wuhan.
“The genome sequence is like a human finger print,” she told the talk show. “So based on this you can identify these things. I use the evidence … to tell people why this has come from the lab in China, why they are the only ones who made it.”

Yan added, “Anyone, even if you have no biology knowledge, you can read it, and you can check and identify and verify by yourself.”

“This is the critical thing for us to know the origin of the virus,” she said. “If not we cannot overcome it — it will be life-threatening for everyone.”
She said she is coming out now because “I know if I don’t tell the truth to the world, I will be regretful.”

Yan also claimed that before fleeing China, her information was wiped from government databases.

“They deleted all my information,” she told “Loose Women,” claiming that people have been recruited “to spread rumors about me, that I’m a liar.”

Yuan Zhiming, the director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, has previously denied reports that the bug accidentally spread from his facility.

“There’s no way this virus came from us,” Zhiming told state media in April.
Looks like someone had foreknowledge of the virus.  Hmm...   minusculethinking 

Quote:Tweet:

[/url][Image: hHLf-P8l_bigger.jpg]

Joe Biden @JoeBiden

We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilizes the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores.

Quote:Quote Tweet
[Image: fJKwJ0r2_normal.jpg]
The Washington Post
@washingtonpost
· Oct 24, 2019
None of these 195 countries — the U.S. included — is fully prepared for a pandemic, report says https://wapo.st/361AXE3

[url=https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1187829299207954437]4:32 PM · Oct 25, 2019·Twitter Web Client
(07-14-2020, 04:45 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Now bubonic plague, with a 10-15% fatality rate even if treated, on what I assume to be otherwise healthy people, that would get my attention.  Apparently it's transmitted through bites, especially fleas.  Time to get some frontline for the pets lol.

You want flea control on them anyway for bartonella.  True, not nearly as deadly as bubonic plague, but it can really mess up a human being, including endocarditis that is often specimen negative.  Given that it's not that common, good luck finding someone who will diagnose it quickly.   Wonder how long/much you'd have to suffer with that.   One anecdote I read was months. 

I had no idea plague still had a 10-15 percent fatality rate.   tinysurprised
So what happens now ?

Quote:
It begins, Federal Judge rules Pennsylvania Democrat Governor's virus mandates violate Constitution

9/14/2020

0 Comments

[Image: kl3hjlk2kl3jljlkj3_orig.png]

chicagotribune reports: Gov. Tom Wolf’s pandemic restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed size limits on gatherings and ordered “non-life-sustaining” businesses to shut down are unconstitutional, a federal judge ruled Monday. U.S. District Judge William Stickman IV, who was appointed by President Donald Trump, sided with plaintiffs that included hair salons, drive-in movie theaters, a farmer’s market vendor, a horse trainer and several Republican officeholders in their lawsuit against Wolf, a Democrat, and his health secretary.
                                       The Wolf administration’s pandemic policies have been overreaching, arbitrary and violated citizens' constitutional rights, Stickman wrote in his ruling. The governor’s efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus “were undertaken with the good intention of addressing a public health emergency,” Stickman wrote. “But even in an emergency, the authority of government is not unfettered.”
                                        Looks like there is a development that Federal courts may start pushing back against virus mandates mostly still in effect in states ran by Democrats. Now that a Federal Judge has ruled that the Democrat Governor of Pennsylvania Tom Wolf's pandemic hoax restrictions are in violation of the US Constitution, we may start to see Federal Judges very soon start ruling that multiple states across America and their virus mandates violate the US Constitution. This decision by this Federal Judge comes shortly after it was revealed that the actual number of deaths where their are no other health issues is actually below 10,000. It finally looks like the courts are now moving against draconian virus hoax mandates still in place in states run by Democrats, and this should put a major hurt on Democrats attempting to use this months long virus hoax to enact mail in voting.

link
(09-15-2020, 11:02 AM)Wallfire Wrote: So what happens now ?

Quote:
It begins, Federal Judge rules Pennsylvania Democrat Governor's virus mandates violate Constitution

9/14/2020

0 Comments

[Image: kl3hjlk2kl3jljlkj3_orig.png]

chicagotribune reports: Gov. Tom Wolf’s pandemic restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed size limits on gatherings and ordered “non-life-sustaining” businesses to shut down are unconstitutional, a federal judge ruled Monday. U.S. District Judge William Stickman IV, who was appointed by President Donald Trump, sided with plaintiffs that included hair salons, drive-in movie theaters, a farmer’s market vendor, a horse trainer and several Republican officeholders in their lawsuit against Wolf, a Democrat, and his health secretary.
                                       The Wolf administration’s pandemic policies have been overreaching, arbitrary and violated citizens' constitutional rights, Stickman wrote in his ruling. The governor’s efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus “were undertaken with the good intention of addressing a public health emergency,” Stickman wrote. “But even in an emergency, the authority of government is not unfettered.”
                                        Looks like there is a development that Federal courts may start pushing back against virus mandates mostly still in effect in states ran by Democrats. Now that a Federal Judge has ruled that the Democrat Governor of Pennsylvania Tom Wolf's pandemic hoax restrictions are in violation of the US Constitution, we may start to see Federal Judges very soon start ruling that multiple states across America and their virus mandates violate the US Constitution. This decision by this Federal Judge comes shortly after it was revealed that the actual number of deaths where their are no other health issues is actually below 10,000. It finally looks like the courts are now moving against draconian virus hoax mandates still in place in states run by Democrats, and this should put a major hurt on Democrats attempting to use this months long virus hoax to enact mail in voting.

link

It sure took them long enough to decide this was unconstitutional. Just look at all the people who lost their business, not enough food, people who committed suicide from depression, divorces, child abuse, etc. that could have been avoided!  
smallseeingred
This should calm those fears for anyone still believing the MSM BS.

Quote:[/url][Image: -m6K9_sT_bigger.jpg]

Adam Creighton @Adam_Creighton
[url=https://twitter.com/Adam_Creighton]
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:

0-19      99.997%
20-49    99.98%
50-69    99.5%
70+      94.6%

Didn't see it reported much.

Quote:Summary of Recent Changes
Updated September 10, 2020:
  • The Infection Fatality Ratio parameter has been updated to include age-specific estimates
  • The parameter for Number of Days from Symptom Onset to Seeking Outpatient Care—which was based on influenza care seeking data—has been replaced with the Median Number of Days from Symptom Onset to SARS-CoV-2 Test among SARS-CoV-2 Positive Patients
  • A new parameter for the likelihood of an infection being reported has been added: The Ratio of Estimated Infections to Reported Case Counts

Read the newest report from the CDC here:   https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...arios.html
Here is one for my Brit friends (Hey, @"BIAD" , that's you!)

(09-27-2020, 07:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is one for my Brit friends (Hey, @"BIAD" , that's you!)

Thank you... BIAD is nodding at the video and giggling. He told me many months ago that
this Kung-Flu was a cover for the purposes of finding which of us are true humans and which
are... well, the 'others'.

tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.