Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How old is Civilization on Earth
Yes, that is a good question, Really? When was the first Beings on Earth?
Maybe this video well pick your interest in a subject mentioned in the video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have a "thing" for fossils, and have spent many an hour hunting them down. Years ago, when I lived in Ohio, I found one in a fine-grained sandstone that perplexed me. I found it about half-way between Cleveland and Akron, in a bitty little place named "Boston Heights" (precise location of find is: 41°16'21.66" N  81°31'28.79" W ). It appeared to me to be the shank of a machine screw, about a #8 screw, without the screw head to positively identify it, and it was embedded in the sandstone. Oddly, it was black in color, as if it were phosphate-coated, and the "threads", or whatever they were, were exceptionally regular in spacing, which is what gave it the appearance of a machine screw rather than a biologically created item.

I've often wondered about that fossilized screw.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-07-2020, 01:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I have a "thing" for fossils, and have spent many an hour hunting them down. Years ago, when I lived in Ohio, I found one in a fine-grained sandstone that perplexed me. I found it about half-way between Cleveland and Akron, in a bitty little place named "Boston Heights" (precise location of find is: 41°16'21.66" N  81°31'28.79" W ). It appeared to me to be the shank of a machine screw, about a #8 screw, without the screw head to positively identify it, and it was embedded in the sandstone. Oddly, it was black in color, as if it were phosphate-coated, and the "threads", or whatever they were, were exceptionally regular in spacing, which is what gave it the appearance of a machine screw rather than a biologically created item.

I think there was a thread, or post, about something similar on one of the old boards. It was quite fascinating to realize the ancients used the same type of objects we do when building things.
Wonder what they used to make the screw?  Did they also have the machines to make them? minusculethinking

When it comes down to it, I think the Ancients were a lot smarter than we are today. They used their "smarts" in a different way. Like capturing energy from the electricity in the air around us.
They knew how to use sound to make heavy solid objects lighter so they could lift them without heavy machinery. Think of all those blocks/rocks that weigh a thousand tons!
They had healing chambers inside the pyramids; used the earth energy inside to heal sickness, etc.

Everyone thinks we are smarter than them, but I say, maybe someday we'll catch up to them.
The question is How Old Is Civilization On Earth, yes, that is a good question and I want to also ask, What Happened to items Obtained and descoveried and turned over to the Smithsonian Institute.
Were they Hidden or Destroyed because they didn't fit into the Narrative of Early Civilization has they wanted us to believe.
RedPill78's guest last night was a professional researcher of the Bosnian Pyramids, Dr. Sam Osmanagich. He's studied all other pyramids around the Earth too. His findings suggests our history goes back millions of years longer than reported by our modern-day scientists.

He discovered many interesting things about the pyramids, like it's healing properties on humans, the energy vortex it emitted from the top out into space, how it purified water inside the tunnels, and caused seeds to grow 100% better.

I believe the elite know all this and they're keeping it from us.
How awesome would it be to simply walk inside a pyramid with some type of sickness, broken bone, or mental illness and come completely cured?  That would send Big Pharma straight down the drain wouldn't it?

Now that we know, how long will we allow them to keep it from us?

Very interesting information. Grab some popcorn, a drink, and enjoy.

Quote:Discoverer of the Bosnian pyramids and Principal Investigator of the Project (2005 to present). Ph.D. on Mayan pyramids, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina (2007). Director of Center for Anthropology at American University in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Founder of “Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” Foundation, Sarajevo (2005 to present). Foreign member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Moscow, Russia (2007) and Croatian Academy of Science and Art in Diaspora, Basel, Switzerland (2015). Author of 18 books on pyramids around the world and ancient civilizations, translated into 17 languages (1986 to present). First “Honorable citizen” of the town of Visoko (2006). “Man of the Year” in Bosnia-Herzegovina (2007), ‘Plaque for outstanding achievement’ from Zenica Cantonal Government (2019). Recipient of the United States Congressional Certificate of Recognition (2013) “for continuous support in promoting cultural and economic independence for people new to the USA.” First honoree of the Amelia B. Edwards Award for "outstanding research and advancement of knowledge of pyramids around the world", Chicago, USA (2016).  Awarded "Diamond in the Pyramid Science", Bengaluru, India (2016) “for having done exceptional outstanding fundamental work in creating basic awareness for the Pyramid energy power”. His work and scientific field experiments on Bosnian Pyramids has resulted in new definition on pyramids: they are not tombs for kings but energy machines used by living communities for cosmic communication, self-healing, improvement of molecular structure of water and food, auric field healing, chakras’ balancing, development of spiritual senses and refinement of social organization.
A fascinating interview I watched.  It's a long one, but Graham Hancock and Randal Carlson make a pretty compelling argument about civilization being much older than previously thought. 

Haven't watched your video yet, saving it for later when the kids go to bed.
(03-08-2020, 05:42 AM)guohua Wrote: What Happened to items Obtained and discovered and turned over to the Smithsonian Institute.
Were they Hidden or Destroyed because they didn't fit into the Narrative of Early Civilization has they wanted us to believe.

They're stored away ... until somebody has the time to study them.  So they say ...

The most in-your-face evidence is just dwarfed by the tourist-attraction pyramids: Saqqara

Had the ancient Egyptians not carved their graffiti all over it ...
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-27-2020, 08:44 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: A fascinating interview I watched.  It's a long one, but Graham Hancock and Randal Carlson make a pretty compelling argument about civilization being much older than previously thought. 

Haven't watched your video yet, saving it for later when the kids go to bed.

I watched that one too, Very Compelling evidence has been found all over our Planet and not to mention what hasn't been seen at the deep dark depths of our seas and oceans.

Look at all the evidence the Smithsonian has hid/locked away or destroyed.
(03-07-2020, 01:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I have a "thing" for fossils, and have spent many an hour hunting them down. Years ago, when I lived in Ohio, I found one in a fine-grained sandstone that perplexed me. I found it about half-way between Cleveland and Akron, in a bitty little place named "Boston Heights" (precise location of find is: 41°16'21.66" N  81°31'28.79" W ). It appeared to me to be the shank of a machine screw, about a #8 screw, without the screw head to positively identify it, and it was embedded in the sandstone. Oddly, it was black in color, as if it were phosphate-coated, and the "threads", or whatever they were, were exceptionally regular in spacing, which is what gave it the appearance of a machine screw rather than a biologically created item.

If it looked like this it is a Sea Lily stem. 

[Image: C0298-F60-3-C7-B-40-C5-A4-AC-5-F2-A83947-A7-B.jpg]
(06-27-2020, 10:16 PM)Ahabstar Wrote:

Really, Sea Lily Stems?
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0Z-zwuqn4cqqp8bXre...w&usqp=CAU] WOW!
(06-27-2020, 10:47 PM)guohua Wrote:

Really, Sea Lily Stems?

Check if it is a helical thread like a bolt or actually concentric rings. The size of the gaps don’t really matter. I found out the hard way when I had an OOP that had rust on it that was iron pyrite...fools gold that had rusted.
(06-27-2020, 10:51 PM)Ahabstar Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 10:47 PM)guohua Wrote:

Really, Sea Lily Stems?

Check if it is a helical thread like a bolt or actually concentric rings. The size of the gaps don’t really matter. I found out the hard way when I had an OOP that had rust on it that was iron pyrite...fools gold that had rusted.

Mother Nature is just Amazingly  smallawesome
We base what we believe on what we see, experience, or are taught. All of our tools for learning are limited, therefore we are limited in what we can know.

There are things all around us, right in front of our eyes, that we can't see because we can see only within a tiny spectrum of light. Our experiences are limited by what our sense can process, and the process can be highly variable dependent on endless possibilities and factors. What we are taught is limited to the knowledge and experiences of our teachers.

So I leave the door open to all discoveries, ideas, and possibilities, we only know a sliver of what we don't know. I am willing to look at all that comes before me, even if I don't understand one bit of it.     minusculetongue
(06-28-2020, 12:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: We base what we believe on what we see, experience, or are taught. All of our tools for learning are limited, therefore we are limited in what we can know.

There are things all around us right in front of eyes that we can't see because we can see only within a tiny spectrum of light. Our experiences are limited by what our sense can process, and the process can be highly variable dependent on endless possibilities and factors. What we are taught is limited to the knowledge and experiences of our teachers.

So I leave the door open to all discoveries, ideas, and possibilities, we only know a sliver of what we don't know. I am willing to look at all that comes before me, even if I don't understand one bit of it.     minusculetongue

My belief system is Hopi. We believe that we are in the 4th cycle that civilization has grown big enough to be global, although our history suggests the last time everything ended technology was still in pockets globally and not widespread.

The first cycle ended with a a weapon that had the fire of the sun (or spear of the sun), the second in ice, the third in a flood.

It has been foretold that this cycle will end "as the first".

Which may be why when a student at Rochester University asked Oppenhiemer whether the bomb exploded at Alamogordo was the first one to be detonated he replied "Well — yes. In modern times, of course."

Plenty of hidden knowledge out there if you look hard enough.

As for a time frame of how long this has gone on? You may want to ask our sister Tribe, the Mayans.

They were in charge of Time.

The Hopi are in charge of Space.

tinycool
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(06-28-2020, 01:12 AM)Lumenari Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 12:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: We base what we believe on what we see, experience, or are taught. All of our tools for learning are limited, therefore we are limited in what we can know.

There are things all around us right in front of eyes that we can't see because we can see only within a tiny spectrum of light. Our experiences are limited by what our sense can process, and the process can be highly variable dependent on endless possibilities and factors. What we are taught is limited to the knowledge and experiences of our teachers.

My belief system is Hopi. We believe that we are in the 4th cycle that civilization has grown big enough to be global, although our history suggests the last time everything ended technology was still in pockets globally and not widespread.

The first cycle ended with a a weapon that had the fire of the sun (or spear of the sun), the second in ice, the third in a flood.

It has been foretold that this cycle will end "as the first".

Which may be why when a student at Rochester University asked Oppenhiemer whether the bomb exploded at Alamogordo was the first one to be detonated he replied "Well — yes. In modern times, of course."

Plenty of hidden knowledge out there if you look hard enough.

As for a time frame of how long this has gone on? You may want to ask our sister Tribe, the Mayans.

They were in charge of Time.

The Hopi are in charge of Space.

tinycool

I'm sure you've heard of it, but for others who may not have, the ant people of the Hopi is a REALLY interesting story.

A quick read about it at the link below.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-le...hopi-00927
(06-28-2020, 03:39 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I'm sure you've heard of it, but for others who may not have, the ant people of the Hopi is a REALLY interesting story.

A quick read about it at the link below.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-le...hopi-00927

There is a whole lot that links a big bunch of pieces together about ancient civilization when it comes to the Hopi.

The unfortunate part is about the Tribe itself... there is scant knowledge that they want to be learned, and a whole lot more that they think needs to be earned.

Last I checked, it is illegal for me in the United States to teach someone how to speak Hopi.

You must go there and learn it yourself.

I understand the WHY part of that... you won't understand the history unless you lose the concept of time.

I still think that more of the Hopi history needs to be shared, however.

~sigh~
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]