Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Halloween Party October 28th to November 1st 2022
Hello Party Monsters,

The Halloween Party 2022 will be held as of October 28th 2022. For four straight days, the Rogue's bar, right here, will be open for music videos, funny videos, scary videos, GIFs, memes and discussions among friends.

However, it will be held under this Dark theme, as the Volare theme isn't ready for lift off yet. We could have brought it in, but it's still missing quite a bit of stuff to fully enjoy, so we rather wait a little longer before we bring it from under the curtain.

We had prepared over four dozen avatars for the occasion but Dark here prevents us from loading them. Unless you use an outside free image hosting site, in which case then, you could upload the direct link into your avatar UserCP. I will still leave a reply, under this OP, with all available avatars. The GIF ones are amazing but the size of them in MB makes them impossible to load.

We will still be occasionally changing the banners though, for the occasion.

It's a disappointment for sure. For that, I am truly sorry. I truly am.

But let's try and have fun anyway, that's what parties are for!!

From tomorrow night, I'll be showing up, in an out, throughout the weekend, as I hope, some of you will as well!!

See you then!!

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Halloween Party October 28th to November 1st 2022 - by Sol - 10-28-2022, 12:00 AM