Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Affirmative Action
Haven't had my ear to the train tracks of the news cycle, but just saw this in the Early Bird: Apparently, the Supreme Court is going to hear a pair of cases on Monday ... that will likely overturn the practice of Affirmative Action.

I do NOT believe in EQUITY. The way it has been ABUSED 'lessens society' to a needlessly lower common denominator. It always makes you ask yourself, "Why am I working so damned hard when those lazy worthless f*cks getting the same or better for free ... and look at 'em run their free sh*t into the ground ... won't lift a finger to maintain it ... and there they go ... off to rob and steal with all that free time they've got on their hands.

I am all for the pendulum swinging back the other way. And ... while I have never believed the words, "All men are created equal," I can probably win any argument about differences that start (and are obviously apparent) right at birth.

I hope every single oneĀ of the General Officers who have promoted the Diversity Rage all resign in protest. Would be the best thing that's happened inside the uniformed services since I've been around.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
Affirmative Action - by Snarl - 10-27-2022, 01:02 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Finspiracy - 10-27-2022, 01:07 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-27-2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Finspiracy - 10-27-2022, 02:08 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by hounddoghowlie - 10-27-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Snarl - 11-11-2022, 02:58 AM
RE: Affirmative Action - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-27-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-27-2022, 06:02 PM