Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any)
I have never made 2 Rogue Nation threads within a single day. But today i am doing just that.

I understand that this is a delicate issue, sensitive things, extremely personal stuff. No one is forcing you to reply, no one is forcing you to even read. At first, i planned to use King James Version (KJV) of The Bible, but the language is fucking bonkers. So i am using Modern English Version (MEV). I am not religious, at all. But i find this topic interesting. So here we go, then. I will list the commandments, followed by my personal standpoint.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.

- Only God is God. All other things, beings, entities, whatevers, are not God. So i have not violated against this one.

2. You shall not make for yourself any graven idol, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water below the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of them who hate Me, and showing loving kindness to thousands of them who love Me and keep My commandments.

- I bow to no one. I have absolutely no use for a graven image of God, because it would not be God, only an Earthly image of God, made by a mortal man. So i have not violated against this one.

3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold guiltless anyone who takes His name in vain.

- Oh for God's sake! What do you think? God damn! I have violated against this one on a daily basis.

4. Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, or your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or your sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

- Sunday is a day. Just like all other days. Days of the week, calendars, and time itself, are concepts wholly created by humans, and as such, not holy. So i have violated against this one.

5. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

- To hell with them both, i don't care. Violated against this one.

6. You shall not murder.

- Murder for money. I was maybe 12 years old or so. These birds kept eating strawberries from my grandma's and grandpa's fields. So they promised me 10 marks for every bird i shoot. A bird flew and sat on a tree branch. I aimed. Pulled the trigger. The bird dropped, like a rock, dead on the ground. I swear to God, that a part of my soul died that exact moment. I still keep apologizing, seeking forgiveness, from birds, when i see them. Out loud. Like "I am sorry, bird, for what i did to your kind. I understand that i am evil" And doing that alone, like when walking, can make other people look at me like i am insane. Then i look at them back like "I am insane, so what? deal with it, normoloid"

7. You shall not commit adultery.

- I have never committed adultery, and i never will.

8. You shall not steal.

- During the early years of this millennium, i was smoking a lot of weed. I was young and naive, and had all kinds of utopias and strange ideas in my head. So i went on a crusade to bring down Nestle. Stole a kit-kat bar. I really dislike adrenaline. But sometimes my body produces adrenaline without my permission. I can't steal. It was good chocolate though. And Nestle did not fall, for some reason.

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

- Snitches get stitches. I have not violated against this one.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor’s.

- I do not feel envy. At all. Ever. Sister is like that too. I think it is a genetic thing, combined with the way we were raised. I have not violated against this one.

So, there. I think i will not be going to heaven after my journey here is finally complete some day.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any) - by Finspiracy - 10-11-2022, 09:27 AM