Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bermuda Triangle A.K.A The Devil's Triangle A.K.A Limbo of the Lost
The Bermuda Triangle is a real phenomenon. Just because we can't explain it YET a lot of people refuse to recognize it. It was the same with UFO/UAP phenomenon until the armed forces actually acknowledged it publicly. 

There are other "triangles" on this earth, the Dragon's Triangle being one of them. It produces eerily similar phenomenon, from missing ships and planes to strange lights, and unidentifiable crafts both in the air and underwater- sometimes both. Also it seems to be on the exact opposite side of the globe from the Bermuda Triangle.

When I was married to my ex sometimes he had to travel by ship through the Bermuda Triangle for work. I usually got a little excited thinking the triangle might get him- but sadly it never did.  tinycrying
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bermuda Triangle A.K.A The Devil's Triangle A.K.A Limbo of the Lost - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-18-2022, 04:10 AM