Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Internet providers to cut broadband costs for low-income Americans
(05-12-2022, 07:50 AM)yuppa Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 04:49 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Well, I would try to get it, I'll probably try.
tinybiggrin
If they can bail out all the "too big to fail" corporations, then why can't I get in on some program or other? Why should I work hard for my wages only to pay up the wazoo to have an internet connection at my home? It actually has become necessary for me to keep track of work and to do my banking. Satellite, towers and cell phone hot spots are the only home options for me.

Anyway, it would be great if these cheap connections could be used against the corrupt government in some way. You got the Obama phones and now a high speed connection, sounds like a great way to up your game if you had any interest in making it work for you. Organizing "peaceful protests" and flash mobs or getting the word out on some product would help out those poor folks in the projects, the smart ones at any rate.

the problem is if you are torrenting they can track you easier even with a vpn afte rthis.
Not if your stealing your cheap service from say the local
Library 

tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internet providers to cut broadband costs for low-income Americans - by Brotherman - 05-12-2022, 07:56 AM