Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why am I not surprised
(01-12-2022, 07:10 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 03:22 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I have lost a ton of respect and gained a ton of suspicion for the DOJ in the last few years. 

Their main concern is their budget and their place at the table. Justice for Americans is somewhere far down the list. Not a healthy combination. It would seem they have taken to offering their services in return to curry favor from Congress and the administration. If that fails, the old J. Edgar Hoover tactic of blackmailing the same people is readily at hand. 

So how does one battle the KGB?

One goes underground. That's been the go-to response to totalitarianism for most of human history,

Folks used to be concerned about a "chilling effect" on free speech and the First Amendment. It seems that is no longer a concern, just so long as we keep the Top Dawgs on top, and us peons in our properly subservient place.

Folks who prefer their freedom raw will probably just have to cede the low ground of social media to the opposition, as that is likely the happy Hunting Ground of the DOJ SJWs. I've noticed that the DHS has recently been running a massive, massive "see something, say something" campaign on social media, Facebook in particular.

The Zuck is not your friend.

Agreed. Social media is not. Coercive media instead? 

Staying clear of all arms of the government as best as one can is the rule of the day.

Messages In This Thread
Why am I not surprised - by 727Sky - 01-12-2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Why am I not surprised - by ABNARTY - 01-12-2022, 03:22 PM
RE: Why am I not surprised - by Ninurta - 01-12-2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Why am I not surprised - by ABNARTY - 01-12-2022, 11:23 PM
RE: Why am I not surprised - by PLOTUS - 01-12-2022, 06:49 PM