Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gates, Fauci, & Daszak charged with Genocide in Court Filing
(01-12-2022, 02:59 AM)senona Wrote: I notice on FB there are groups of people who are already discrediting Dr.Malone, mocking him, calling him a conspiracy theorist and saying he only had a small part with the mrna. 

Supposedly they have seen another Doctor trying to make Malone look bad (damage control IMO) and some people are actually falling for it, without questioning anything. 

Guess it fits the narrative that they are most comfortable with.

I actually had to close the page out, their comments were really starting to piss me off.  smallnotamused

*** thanks for the links  minusculethumbsup

That's correct. According to the interviews in Congress yesterday, that template originates in Fauci's office, where they started demonizing doctors and scientists who actually follow the medicine, and the science, and do not subscribe to thee Fauci brand of political medicine and political science. They demonize and discredit them, to save their own political asses.

The same thing occurs in the "climate change" arena.

The one thing both of those agendas have in common is the Leftward thrust of them. Leftists cannot stand up against facts, so they instead seek to bury them and demonize their bearers.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gates, Fauci, & Daszak charged with Genocide in Court Filing - by Ninurta - 01-12-2022, 09:33 AM