Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Supremacists everywhere !!
Back in the 60's, the era of civil rights marches and whatnot, when white supremacy actually was a real thing, the goal appears to have been desegregation and integration. Now, 50 odd years later, the goal has done a 180 degree flip and appears to be resegregation and disintegration - but with "people of color" (ain't nobody transparent, everybody got a color!) to come out on top in the dominant position the white supremacists once held when they were real. Where once blacks were seen as "bad" or "less than", the communist elements now want whites to be seen as "bad" or "less than" in order to divide us back into what we once were, with the opposite polarity, all based solely on skin color - the same criteria their grandparents fought against!

Divide and conquer. When the classic Marxist division tactic along economic lines (Haves" and "Have nots") failed and folks realized that "equality" under Marxism really meant "all equally poor", and everyone became a "have not" except the oligarchs running the show, they came up with a new divisionary tactic along racial lines and rebranded it as "equity".

But all the oligarchs are now white, and the Progressives foolishly think they will share power with the "have nots" still. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on ME!

It's sort of sad to see the number of non-oligarch whites willing to swallow that BS hook, line, and sinker, and to be willingly restricted to the eventual "whites only" drinking fountains, thus setting us back 60 years, all by using the same boogeyman they once stood against, back when it was a real monster.

"Progressive" my ass! Looks decidedly "Regressive" to me!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
White Supremacists everywhere !! - by 727Sky - 11-17-2021, 05:00 AM
RE: White Supremacists everywhere !! - by Ninurta - 11-17-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: White Supremacists everywhere !! - by ABNARTY - 11-17-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: White Supremacists everywhere !! - by Ninurta - 11-18-2021, 05:51 PM