Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Scary But True Story For Your Halloween Pleasure!
(11-01-2021, 05:35 PM)guohua Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

With all the Civil War Deaths in the area, it could be soldiers on horses walking through the forest that are the Large aberrations or Spirits you hear, or not. tinywondering

I guess it could be, but lots of bad has happened around there through the years. At one time I lived on land there where there was once a huge lumber mill (circa early 1900s) and that was the most haunted house I ever lived in. There was a lot of poltergeist activity. A few families who lived there after I moved hauled ass out of there as fast as they could, one of them in the middle of the night! I found out years later that is why I got such a good deal on the house as others had left before me. There is a guy living there now alone, has been for several years. The neighbors told me he is some kind of Satanist- I wouldn't doubt it!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Scary But True Story For Your Halloween Pleasure! - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-01-2021, 09:24 PM