Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Connecting the Dots and Biden's refusal to release the JFK files
(07-28-2022, 04:30 AM)wtbengineer Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 01:07 PM)727Sky Wrote: Connecting the Dots and Biden's refusal to release the JFK files.. The story is a bit long in the tooth but the dots are still there for some of the people who want to know. The players were all part of the game to kill JFK.. Oh by law the CIA files were supposed to be released by law in 1992.. BY LAW ! Anyway if you have time this story is worth a listen IMO even if you think you already know everything.

I know this thread is a little old, but very interesting to me.  I started studying the JFK assassination in 1980 after I read David Lifton's Best Evidence.  I was hooked and spent a lot of time diving into it, but in all the years since it's a kind of here and there pursuit, I have so many interests.  I thought I knew most all there was out there on this topic but since you turned me on to this Dark Journalist dude I've actually been learning some new stuff.  Thanks for posting this, now for a few days I've been just immersing myself in it... can't get enough!

DJ is da man! Been listening to him since mid 2018. He's caused me to go down some bottomless rabbit holes along with his interviews of Prof Peter Dale Scott (the master researcher who coined the term "Deep State" politics and is around 90 now.

DJ covers alot of topics on Theosophical & anthroposophy mystery schools & secret societies along with of course the UFO subject which is tied directly to JFK and his personal coined term, "Apotheum Effect Theory" and 'X' steganography.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting the Dots and Biden's refusal to release the JFK files - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-28-2022, 04:45 AM