Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incident in Alamogordo
(10-10-2021, 04:01 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Thank you for the road-trip tales. I was enthralled with the Chaco Canyon episode, and am, as well, with this White Sands incident.
The quoted portion is quite convincing (to me), as it jibes with multiple experiences of my own...and I wasn't too far from White Sands when those events took place (east of the Lincoln National Forest).
Have you found that the more (and more often) you look at the sky, the more such oddities evince? Or, is it just some kind of synchronicity? My experiences generally took place within short spans (relatively) of time, and when other general craziness was likewise prowling among the shadows of my life.
Again - thanks for the peek. You write very well!

Where we live there is too much light to see much in the sky other than numerous airplanes, helicopter and drones with the occasional military stuff due to being not terribly far from Fort Knox and having a large airport in town. We DID however have another experience with a single orange/red globe of light less than two weeks later in Idaho. I was actually on the phone checking in with my mother when it occurred and first thing she asked was "Are you sure they're not following you?" 

I only had one other UFO experience over 30 years ago but it was much more profound. It involved my ex-MIL, myself and my then a toddler oldest daughter (now 33). HUGE craft which blocked out the sun as we stood under it, missing time and dinner that finished cooking itself. Now THAT is a story! One day I will tell the story here but just like all of my experiences I have to wait until my brain processes how to put it into words. I have talked about it online before but it has been a long time.

I have had weirdness follow me around my entire life but it has calmed down considerably since moving to KY going on 8 years ago. I still have crazy things happen but the frequency has been much reduced, a blessing really. If I ever decided to write my memoirs people would swear I was making it all up or just plain crazy but it would all be true. Real life is more often than not stranger than fiction, at least that is the case in my life. Plus a lot of the time others have been present, so there's that. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Incident in Alamogordo - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-09-2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Incident in Alamogordo - by F2d5thCav - 10-09-2021, 07:13 PM
RE: Incident in Alamogordo - by BIAD - 10-09-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: Incident in Alamogordo - by ABNARTY - 10-10-2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Incident in Alamogordo - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-10-2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Incident in Alamogordo - by OmegaLogos - 10-10-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: Incident in Alamogordo - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-10-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: Incident in Alamogordo - by kdog - 10-10-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: Incident in Alamogordo - by F2d5thCav - 10-10-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: Incident in Alamogordo - by Minstrel - 10-10-2021, 04:01 PM