Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon
(11-02-2021, 06:12 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"guohua" 

By the time we finished watching the video I was so sleepy I barely had time to reply before I fell out- I'm not as good at "night owling" as Kdog).

The video fits in with a vision I had at the huge, inground pit (arena?) at Pueblo Bonito. It disturbed me enough that I teared up as I told Kdog about it while we were there.

On the southern end of the biggest sunken circle (which resembles an arena in my opinion) there is a notch in the top of the rock/bricks. It looks like it was probably where there was a ladder for climbing down into the circle and it had a wooden apparatus across the opening that seemed to be like a liftable guard rail of some sort to keep anyone from falling in or maybe to signify "no entry" to those not approved (there is a pic in the OP). What I saw in the brief vision was something else entirely.

I saw a line of native people being forced into the opening and pushed one at a time down into the circle- similar to a cattle chute. They looked terrified! I would be too, it is a long drop which surely resulted in injury. I did not see them hit the ground as in my vision the circle was filled with a thick, black smoke or fog. I got a dread feeling in the pit of my stomach and told Kdog "I think they were sacrificing people!" What is worse is that I felt that whoever/whatever they were sacrificing these people for was present and there to claim the rewards.

The vision was very brief but felt extremely dark!

I felt the video could confirm your feelings, that is why I kept hunting for it and then warned you about watching it.
It is terrifying.
Of-course the local tribes don't want to believe  or mainly I think they don't want others to know the truth.

Tribes did not just camp at the lake and river banks and live in Harmony,  they fought and took slaves and committed Murder/Rape.
They did not just build cities and Hold Hands Sing Kumbaya around a campfire like the history books would like us to believe.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon - by guohua - 11-02-2021, 07:33 PM