Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Dearest Mystic Wanderer, you will be missed
(09-15-2021, 02:06 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: She never let on to me that she felt bad... which makes me feel kinda bad now. I had just recently changed jobs where I work, and was having some adjustment issues for a while. I know she kept it from me because of that. She didn't want me to worry I guess. Thank you for sharing these posts. It was almost time for us to get together and take our annual fall trip into the mountains to take in the scenery and some really good food at this little roadside cafe' we both loved.

Spirit Scribe

She did love those trips into the mountains, especially when the leaves were turning.

I took Grace out to the Big City with the Bright Lights today. On the way out, I checked the mail, and when I turned from the mail box to go back to the car, I looked at the woods... and saw that the leaves are just beginning to turn here. Just a few, here and there. By early in October, they ought to be at full throttle.

Maybe I'll take a ride.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Dearest Mystic Wanderer, you will be missed - by Ninurta - 09-15-2021, 07:55 AM