Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What GORDI has been up to lately... Wooden Pens!
(08-15-2021, 01:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Another question: is there a choice of innards in the pens? For example, I'm partial to 0.5mm gel ink roller ball pens.

Hi Nin,

There are lots of different pen kits and styles available.
Each "type" of kit takes a different (but standard) ink refill. (Slimline/fancy slimline take standard slimline refills, Sierra style pens take Parker refills as do Atom style pens, Keyring pens take a short 70mm crystal style pen refill etc)

The "Rollerball" style pens take standard rollerball refills, which can be changed for any standard size rollerball refill that you can source. The ones that I've done so far come supplied with top quality black SCHMIDT 888F (0.6mm) rollerball ink refills in them, but I don't see any reason why you couldn't replace that with a 0.5mm gel ink one.

For reference - The Rollerball ones that I've done so far are:
The pen on the left in Image 1 (Very first pen that I made and the one which I use myself now - Rollester Rollerball in Beech with Gold hardware). This same pen is also pictured on the far right in Image 2.
And:
On the Far Left in Image 3, Rollester Rollerball in Zebrano (zebrawood) with Gun Metal hardware.

cheers,
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What GORDI has been up to lately... Wooden Pens! - by gordi - 08-15-2021, 09:52 AM