Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sterilization of our Youth?
(06-09-2021, 02:07 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I have known many people that have gotten the vaccine, that have had few, or no known, ill effects to date.

Unfortunately, the number of people I know that have had serious complications related to the vaccine, is alarming. 

I remember when folk were getting sick from the flu vaccine, and the response was, "That just proves that it works. " 

I didn't take the flu vaccine. I worked with patients that were sick with the flu, and I never got the flu. Plain commonsense, and good basic hygeine, not even a mask, and no flu. I don't think I was lucky. I am guessing that my exposure likely provided my body with enough antibodies to keep me well.

Anyway, I just can't see the sense in taking a vaccine, that makes you sick, to prove it is working, since the whole purpose of the vaccine is supposed to be, to stop you from getting sick.  ????? I don't get it.

My ma has suffered no ill effects from it that I know of, but her husband is having a hell of a time of it. Likewise, when they actually had the COVID-19 virus, before they were vaccinated, she had a milder case than he did - not even flu level, more like a light cold for just a couple of days -  and he had a hell of a time of it then, too. She's 83, and he's a couple years younger.

I am NOT going to take a vaccine that both makes me sick AND is still experimental. I am no man's guinea pig, and especially not for free. participants in clinical studies are typically paid, unless the doctor running the medical experiments on humans has the last name of Mengele.

I have a sister who is an RN. I talked to her Monday, and she is still adamant that she will not take it, because in her opinion it is medically unsound to do so. I think her exact words were "they don't have enough security or town cops to pin me down long enough to get it done".

We come from a long line of grouchy folks.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Sterilization of our Youth? - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-08-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by F2d5thCav - 06-08-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by BIAD - 06-08-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 02:17 AM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by BIAD - 06-09-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 04:46 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Minstrel - 06-09-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 05:46 PM