Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Carolina Police No longer Responding*
Asheville Police Department will no longer respond to "low level crimes". This includes trespassing, theft, shoplifting, etc. 

84 officers have left the force in the last 16 months. I am guessing the replacement rate is no where near that. 

What is the city doing about it? Well, buy gum, they are all over it. They are looking into means! Other departments handling the problems. I guess Animal Control can cover burglaries and such. Parks and Rec can look into car jackings and what-not. 

Utter horse manure. Instead of supporting their police force with better training and management, Asheville (like so many other places) let the "Defund the Police" garbage fester. Social workers can handle these issues! BLM! ANTIFA!

OK. Fine. Where are the teams of social workers then? Nowhere to be found. Why? Because it was all garbage talk. No one was really expecting the consequences of their police bashing. It was simply a ploy to weaken the nation. And it appears the chickens have come home to roost in North Carolina. But crime is real and everybody sees it. 

So now they have to the goal posts instead of doing what they declared was the "common sense approach". Theft is now a low level crime. No need to worry about. Any idea where this leads? Let me guess. 

- Increased crime rates because the police ain't showing up. 
- Citizens not feeling safe so they take matters into their own hands. Normally I support this but the legal climate in the US today targets these people. 
- Today theft is no big deal. Tomorrow they will have to add to the list. This is a trajectory. A dynamic set of events. 
- Create boogie men to distract. So far pseudo-epidemics and faux-supremacists' movements have been the offering. Can't wait to see what's next. 
- A Federal Police Force? I guess defund the police except if they are Feds. Problem/Reaction/Solution blah-blah-blah

Source:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/theres-no-quick-fix-asheville-police-chief-zack-talks-about-apd-cutting-back-response/ar-AAKGGhz
[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/theres-no-quick-fix-asheville-police-chief-zack-talks-about-apd-cutting-back-response/ar-AAKGGhz][/url]

Messages In This Thread
North Carolina Police No longer Responding* - by ABNARTY - 06-08-2021, 02:30 AM