Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC
(06-03-2021, 11:44 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
 Valerian from Ground Root is GREAT!  minusculeclap

I do hope @"Grace"  is getting better.  {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Yup, she's doing a lot better. That doctor gave her the first course of yearly pain shots in the offending muscles, and she is feeling much better. The doc said that the pain problems may be coming from arthritis in the sacroiliac joint impinging on the sciatic nerve rather than from the back surgery. She has two more courses of shots to go through, and the surgeon has scheduled some kind of scan - either MRI or a CAT scan - to delve into the problem more deeply later this month, but the first course of shots have helped immensely either way.

Valerian is the original source of valium, which is often prescribed for back pain as it is a muscle relaxer. Valerian root works the same way, but comes out of nature rather than a factory or laboratory.

This is going to sound crazy, but I have... something... that comes out of my hands. I used to be able to rub the spot where the pain was for a while, and make the pain go away. It was weird. I could feel my hands "tingle" when it was going on, and feel something like a heat buildup, and after a few minutes the pain would be gone. Maybe mind over matter or something. I dunno. All I know is it worked, but I can't rub long enough any more without fatiguing my arms now. It's like it was drawing something out of me and transferring it to her.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - by Ninurta - 06-04-2021, 12:03 AM