Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC
Great video! 

So many surprises have left me with a whole lot of questions that don't even involve travel to the moon, like "How the heck did an Eskimo end up in ancient China?" , "Where did those footprints come from?" and "Were there really so many alchemists transmuting other substances into gold that the government had to step in?"...

I was reading somewhere yesterday about how at least 97% of Earth's history has been lost and I tend to believe that. Humans have been just as advanced in the past as they are now and something happened (cataclysm?) each time to set us back nearly to square one. It's as if Nature knows when we are getting "too big for our britches" and puts us back in our place upon occasion to show us who is really the boss! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-03-2021, 01:18 PM