Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Australia has secret plans to ATTACK China! Beating the drums of WAR!
(04-12-2021, 02:09 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Seems like we better all start learning to speak Chinese very soon. 
I wonder which dialect will be the new NWO official language?

Dang I'm glad I like Asian food or this could be terrible!

I agree with you on this one.

I have been seriously suggesting to all my friends and family since around 2012, that they should encourage their children to learn Chinese.

I find it interesting that much of what some feel are the negatives about the Chinese government, are very much the same behaviors we have known to be part of our own government history, and recently, are the same behaviors some fear we are losing due to the changes in our society, regarding sex and gender.

I like some American Chinese food, but what we think of as Asian food, is rarely seen in my friend's home. She was born in China, but her family moved to Thailand when she was a teen. She lived in Hong Kong for a spell after she married, and before she moved to the US. Chinese food in the average Chinese home is not what most of us see on the menu.

We have been close friends for almost 40 years. I have tried to learn Chinese from her, she is an interpreter, and speaks several dialects, but my poor old brain just is not up to it. I can't remember what I had for breakfast so, learning a new language is not in the cards for me.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Australia has secret plans to ATTACK China! Beating the drums of WAR! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-14-2021, 02:46 PM