Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Canada To Censor "Hurtful" Comments About Politicians
(04-10-2021, 05:11 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
Quote:Canada To Censor "Hurtful" Comments About Politicians, Implement Internet Kill-Switch

A colleague forwarded me the text of an article from Blackrocks Reporter, which covers Canadian politics from Ottawa, our capitol.

It’s a report on Federal Heritage Minister Steven Guibeault’s ongoing vendetta against non-conforming political speech on the internet, in which he’s calling for censorship of “hurtful” comments against politicians and implementation of an internet killswitch to facilitate it.

I saw this coming over four years ago, now it's on our northern doorstep in Canada. It won't be long now and it will be going on here. Start saving offline webpages, I am.
Hmmm hmm huh.....  yes it occurred to me that it will be SO easy to re-write history on the internet. Simple and easy for the masses public consumption.

LOL, perhaps the Majyptions and Inkay's and Stone-un-hinged had something, carving it all into rock....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Canada To Censor "Hurtful" Comments About Politicians - by PLOTUS - 04-10-2021, 04:54 PM