Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Outsells the American Jobs Infrastructure Plan
Sometimes I wonder if the entirety of Joe isn't a deep fake. Great things they can do these days with CGI models and animation. I've heard Hollywood has plans to put all live actors out of work and go with entirely CGI ones, because they work for a lot less money so the studios can pocket more of it.

Nah, probably not. They wouldn't let a CGI BidenHarris stumble so much.

If he's open to negotiation, why don't they just negotiate every bit of pork out of the bill, and just leave the, you know, actual infrastructure? I mean, I'd still be against it because it's nothing more than another government handout, this time to construction workers, to try to foster more governmental dependency, but at least I'd be less against it...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Outsells the American Jobs Infrastructure Plan - by Ninurta - 04-08-2021, 03:48 AM