Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China’s State Propaganda Group Boasts Control Over Western Think Tanks
I read that article and dug a little deeper, but so many names of organizations and people that were involved caused me to stop because I just can't take it anymore. Every time I get into a report on the China Commie Connection, the numbers involved force me to shut down and think "The hell with it, everyone sold out to the ChiComs, they own everyone and everything now including me."

I started on some lists of politicians, businesses, organizations and media companies with Chinese communist connections. If I continued on these lists, I could publish an encyclopedia sized collection of books just listing all the connections. I keep adding to them because I keep finding more, it never ends. Just looking into the China virus alone, the list is continually growing with no end in sight, but then to continue on with corrupted politicians with obvious communist ties, to others that seemed to have gone over, then on to NGOs and big corporate interests, and the media, and on and on down the line.

If none of that research was enough to spell it out for me, all I really needed to do to prove this to myself was to start reading the "Made in" labels of the products around my home. Screw learning Spanish, it's time to learn Mandarin Chinese and how to live in communist China.

tinyok

Messages In This Thread
RE: China’s State Propaganda Group Boasts Control Over Western Think Tanks - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 04-02-2021, 03:05 AM