Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Sins of New York’s Elmhurst Hospital
(02-20-2021, 11:14 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 10:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I watched nurse Erin Marie Olszewski's interview with RedPill78 last night. Apparently, Erin has been on MSM trying to blow the whistle on what really went on in one of New York's hospitals during the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic. 
There is also a discussion about the vaccine and the horrors it is causing for some people. (This was during the call-in portion of the show.)
Erin has received hate mail, threats to her life, and lost her job for trying to tell the truth. Erin's not the only one; other nurses have told similar stories and are now experiencing PTSD.

I've heard a lot about what was taking place in the nursing homes, but Erin's story of what happened in the hospitals shocked me and made me angry to the core of my being. 

Listen to her story during the first hour, and then listen to the callers on the second half. Lots of good information to know coming from them too. 

Quote:Nurse Erin Marie Olszewski has spent her life fighting for the freedom of everyday Americans. As a young woman, she joined the U.S. Army to fight overseas in Operation Iraqi Freedom. Returning home, she turned her focus, drive, and dedication to defending our most deeply-held values on American soil.
Erin has spent years fighting for medical freedom. In 2020, Erin volunteered for the frontlines yet again as a traveling nurse assigned to New York’s Elmhurst hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic. What she found there horrified her and inspired a new focus to her advocacy.
Erin’s newly published book, The Undercover Epicenter Nurse, reveals how gross negligence, insurance fraud, medical malpractice, and good old-fashioned greed are killing everyday Americans at Elmhurst and beyond. Her new fight is a fight or a return to ethics, transparency, and respect for the truth–values sorely needed in the medical field today.

Watch the interview here: Erin's Interview

Extra Bonus link: Prophylaxis for Covid-19 (prevention protocols)

Please share this information with your friends and family. This needs to go viral because the MSM is trying hard to silence her. 

Would it be possible for you to give bullet points on her talk?  I really don't enjoy watching videos unless they involve animals, but I'm very interested in what she had to say.  If you don't want to do it, that's okay too.  Just thought I'd ask because you probably remember the really important points off the top of your head?

It's important to watch the interview because I'm sure I won't remember all of it.  But, she tells about how the doctors ORDERED people to be put on ventilators almost as soon as they came into the hospital, knowing this was a death sentence. They didn't care about the patients, they just wanted the money that came from their death(s). 

One young person came in with a cough and instead of being treated for it, they put him on a ventilator... and he died. Putting people on a ventilator was the worst thing they could do for people with the C virus. 

They absolutely forbid the use of HCQ (because Trump had said it worked), knowing it would cure these people. 

There is so much more that I'm forgetting, so please watch as much as you can. You might think it won't interest you, but once you start, I think your interest will make you keep watching. It's very important to get this out to others. 

Oh, and as for the vaccines, one caller said he read the statistics that over 9K (or maybe it was 900K) have died from the vaccine so far. 
One nurse that called in said the skin just melted off the person's arm after the shot. 

That's just a fraction of what was discussed. Please watch when you can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sins of New York’s Elmhurst Hospital - by drussell41 - 02-20-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: The Sins of New York’s Elmhurst Hospital - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-20-2021, 11:26 PM
RE: The Sins of New York’s Elmhurst Hospital - by drussell41 - 02-20-2021, 11:55 PM