Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Supportive foreigner's opinion about the current state of USA
Hello. I have said this multiple times in the shout box, but many do not read it.

First of all, i think that The United States of America is a fine nation with fine people. Of course, plenty of idiots also. Population is 328 million. There can not be so many apples without some of them being rotten.

What makes me feel... helpless... and empathy... Are the things i read online, from Real Americans and the mentality, mindset. These may not all be exact quotes but the points are these:

-USA has been sold to China

-USA has fallen under the command of Marxist leftists. 

-USA is doomed

You get my drift already... Yes, the Presidential elections were stolen. Things are being stolen all the time. Small things like a chocolate bar and big things like who rules us. That is how power-craving greed works.

What? You have stood so firmly, you have shown the path... umm... too philosophical. You bring me huge amounts of entertainment. I don't watch TV or movies but i listen to music and play games. All the good shit regarding those comes from USA. Okay.. not all... but the vast majority.

Biden the POTUS now? half a century in politics with nothing to show for it. Unacceptable behavior near children. Unable to put a simple sentence together. And that dude is a threat to your nation? I know... he does not decide anything, it is the forces behind him... And they are some real life hardcore dickheads. But there are millions of Americans who still believe that the Constitution should be respected. Millions of Americans who still think that the Founding Fathers had good ideas in their minds. There is hope. There is hope.

Fast forward 4 years from now... then it is Biden again, or at least 4 years of some other person.

It is just frustrating to see the quitter mentality comments from American citizens. But i don't know, i do not live there. I have never even visited there. You have survived serious "Shit hits the fan" events before. Why would you not survive this one? Hold your head up high and proceed forward with pride just like before.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
Supportive foreigner's opinion about the current state of USA - by Finspiracy - 02-08-2021, 02:24 PM